What's new

5 lakh for Muslim, 2 lakh for Christian family to switch to Hinduism: Dharm Jagran Manch details cos

1) Pakistan has killed far more muslims than India ever has or ever will.
2) India has more muslims than all of Arabia, and by and large they live more freely than muslims in the birthplaces of islam.
3) Modi has not killed anybody, muslim or otherwise.
can you plz explain all of your three points!
i mean when pakistan killed muslims and how muslims in india overwhelmed arabians by pop.
and how is mody an innocent creature?

You
1) It's not "India" that is doing it, it's a few Indians - private organizations.
2) As long as there is no coercion, it is legal and unproblematic. No matter which religion they convert from or to.
3) You can bet that the manner in which they may convert out of islam would be far more peaceful than the way their ancestors adopted it.

Note: I do not care about anybody else's religious beliefs, nor do I wish to convert anybody. I'm only recognizing the fact that people have every right to convert others through inducements (not coercion). After all, promises of a happy heaven after death is also a kind of spiritual bribery, and threats of hellfire and eternal torture for not joining one particular club is a form of spiritual threat. If people can convert on those promises, I don't see why they shouldn't convert for real money. And trust me, monetary inducement is used by every single religion - some more than others.

1) Pakistan has killed far more muslims than India ever has or ever will.
2) India has more muslims than all of Arabia, and by and large they live more freely than muslims in the birthplaces of islam.
3) Modi has not killed anybody, muslim or otherwise.
deny all you want, but every nation is becoming more conservative and reactionary, which will eventually lead to radicalisation and violence. Hindus in India have and continue to use violence against minorities there, bringing up comparison with Pakistan or stories of centuries past will not change that fact.

can you plz explain all of your three points!
i mean how pakistan is killing muslims and how muslims in india overwhelmed arabians by pop.
and how is mody an innocent creature?
I made a fourth point as well.

1) Seriously? You never heard of Pakistanis being killed for being the wrong kind of muslim? Were you born yesterday?
2) I meant the middle east. Anyway the point is that India is home to one of the largest muslim populations on earth - only one or maybe two countries have more muslims than us, and the ones in one of those countries is killing each other for religious reasons.
3) Modi is innocent of killing, for the same reason that you (I presume) are - because he has not killed anybody. As simple as that.

You
1)deny all you want,
2) but every nation is becoming more conservative and reactionary, which will eventually lead to radicalisation and violence.
3)Hindus in India have and continue to use violence against minorities there, bringing up comparison with Pakistan or stories of centuries past will not change that fact.

1) What did I deny?
2) Untrue generalization.
3) Yes, hindus have used violence against muslims in the past. Oh and by the way, it might interest you to know that muslims have used violence against hindus as well. Nowhere did I deny that there are religious tensions in India, and there have been horrible instances of violence in the past. But that is not pertinent to this thread because, and this was my main point to you, this news is not about violent conversion. It is completely voluntary.

@seiko @he-man @Indian_Devil Bad news for you.:(:(:(

Hindustan time (deliberately?) made a mistake in reporting. The original statement ( watched it on NDTV ) was that 50lakh rupees are needed to convert 1000 families.

Which by calculation come out to be Rs 5000/- per family, far cry from 5 lakh per family.:p::p::p:

Hindustan time (deliberately?) made a mistake in reporting. The original statement ( watched it on NDTV ) was that 50lakh rupees are needed to convert 1000 families.

Which by calculation come out to be Rs 5000/- per family, far cry from 5 lakh per family.:p::p::p:

noooooooooooooooooooo:mad:

I already had huge plans:cry:

You
deny all you want, but every nation is becoming more conservative and reactionary, which will eventually lead to radicalisation and violence. Hindus in India have and continue to use violence against minorities there, bringing up comparison with Pakistan or stories of centuries past will not change that fact.

I am sorry but its a fact we are nowhere as radicalized as u are claiming us to be.Otherwise u would see the violence like that happening in karachi on a daily basis.
I don't wish to elaborate it any further,,hope u get the point.

noooooooooooooooooooo:mad:

I already had huge plans:cry:

Damn, These missionaries make people work out for their dough.:D:D

Ya Shaitan,Is their any profession left where you could make easy money? Even missionaries have become penny pinchers.:devil::devil::devil:

Damn, These missionaries make people work out for their dough.:D:D

Ya Shaitan,Is their any profession left where you could make easy money? Even missionaries have become penny pinchers.:devil::devil::devil:

Damn i am going to rob a bank one day and spend my whole life feasting on that money:angel:

Damn i am going to rob a bank one day and spend my whole fife feasting on that money:angel:

But advent of ATM's and e-transaction has reduced the amount of liquid cash that even large Banks keep at Hand. Even bank robbery is not as lucrative as it was a couple of decades ago.:cray::cray::cray:

But advent of ATM's and e-transaction has reduced the amount of liquid cash that even large Banks keep at Hand. Even bank robbery is not as lucrative as it was a couple of decades ago.:cray::cray::cray:

Still good enough.
I am so desperate that given a chance i may even take a dig at lowly post office,,forget the bank:sarcastic:

Damn it.. People will get much better amount participating in a election rally organised by political parties..

Still good enough.
I am so desperate that given a chance i may even take a dig at lowly post office,,forget the bank:sarcastic:

Bhai, Usme to 20,000 Rs bhi nahi hote.

My mother encashed a Rs15000/- NSC policy in Mirgunj (tehsil of Bareilly) and was paid 2000 Rs in loose change. Wahan pe 15000/- tak nahi the.

I am sorry but its a fact we are nowhere as radicalized as u are claiming us to be.Otherwise u would see the violence like that happening in karachi on a daily basis.
I don't wish to elaborate it any further,,hope u get the point.

Violence in Karachi is mostly gang related not religiously related but even that has largely dissipated after the rangers cracked down, it hasn't been a "daily basis" occurrence for a long time. Nowadays Karachi is more worried about Imran Khan shutting things down economically.

Back
Top Bottom