What's new

5 lakh for Muslim, 2 lakh for Christian family to switch to Hinduism: Dharm Jagran Manch details cos

You guys like to rub salt on my wounds again and again right?

Lol I just asked why, surely there must be a reason to it? I am on your side monetary benefits should be distributed equally.

Another mistake. You don't get 5 lakh or any money. The money is to pay for the dues, the new id cards, new voter cards, change of names, laywer fees , etc.
@PlanetWarrior - This is a bad choice. Converting to Islam is a lucrative choice though. 50k in hand. That's good for some folks, may not be good for him though. :D

Or you could just convert back and forth. Pretty soon you'd have enough to retire on :enjoy:

Better than the deal they get in Pakistan, which is basically being spared from kidnapping and forced marriage before conversion :P

So you are saying India is trying to catch up to Pakistan's bad examples?

Another mistake. You don't get 5 lakh or any money. The money is to pay for the dues, the new id cards, new voter cards, change of names, laywer fees , etc.
@PlanetWarrior - This is a bad choice. Converting to Islam is a lucrative choice though. 50k in hand. That's good for some folks, may not be good for him though. :D

I would like to know who is handing out 50k for converting to Islam. Preferably with some sort of evidence and not an anecdote from your Nepali uncle in Maharashtra.

Nah, you were worried about bad deals here, I was just letting you know about deals in Pak. :)

Worried? Not at all, but the question still stands why are Muslims payed more than Christians?

Send an email to them and find out! It's their policy.

There are plenty of hindutvas on pdf, I will wait for them to answer me. If you do not know you can just say as such and move on instead of wasting bandwidth.

Lol I just asked why, surely there must be a reason to it? I am on your side monetary benefits should be distributed equally.

May be because most of the Christian converts are recent one, migrated to Christianity for monetary benefit. It wont be hard to convert them back.. But Muslims are there for centuries, it will be hard to convert to them to Hinduism unless good amount of money shouldnt be spent..

I could have my own little kingdom in UP with in store purchased subjects.:lol:

Why would money spent on activities be different? You will take total head count and divide with total expenditure. This is the money that changed hands.

Church has spent trillion and trillion Dollar on conversion all over world. Can you calculate how much that cost per head conversion...

Back
Top Bottom