What's new

21 August, 2004 grenade attack on Awami League rally

^(before munshi says it)read the india doctrine to know!

And forming HUJI was the only way they could come up with? I doubt Israel even knows about the existence of Bangladesh. No offence. :lol:

No Israel is very aware of Bangladesh. Since Israel could create Hamas I don't see why they could not be behind HuJi (B).

No Israel is very aware of Bangladesh. Since Israel could create Hamas I don't see why they could not be behind HuJi (B).

Now Israel created Hamas? Are you feeling alright today mate?

Even if we believe that Israel created Hamas, it would still be relevant to Israel, but HUJI? Bangladesh? As I said earlier Israel couldn't care less if Bangladesh recognizes them or not.

Huji was created by Mossad.

They want Bangladesh to recognize Israel.

I'm sorry I am not convinced.
Does Israel really need to be recognized by us, and that also in this indirect way? And how does attacking on AL can force BD to recognize them? If Mossad would involve then they would give some message to GoB, but we got no message from/about Israel.

Anyway, I can not remember clearly but may be it was you or M_saint or idune vhai who several times told that Huji was creation of RAW. But now it seems you are talking differently, and Prothom-Alo is indicating ISI. I want to be confirmed but dont know whether possible or not to know the truth. It seems to me that no political party wants to let the real be revealed, and everyone has interest in hiding.

Why Joy is so relevant??? I dont see any reason.

He is going to be the future leader of the AL. Therefore, he is relevant. Have you read his letter about Grameen Bank? Sheesh, it was nasty and filled with lies.

@Bangla Fighter, you should also note that the relationship between the current AL administration and the US Government is not very fruitful, mostly over the Yunus drama. So, CIA is out of the picture.

RAW and MOSSAD are involved in creating JMB and HUJI-B to make Bangladesh look like a terrorist state in the international arena. It only serve their interest. Israel's and the neocons within the USA has a long time agenda to bring India in the war on terror. Creating this so called terror org and conducting one or 2 false flag operation in India is the best way to achieve it. If we look at the recent terror attack in India it pointed as such. The main theme of those attack is to show islamic terrorism is a real danger to India even many hindu terrorist groups posed as muslim to carry out such terrorist attack.

Now many people may say how come muslim are involved if such a terrorist attack is happening and RAW and MOSSAD are involved. It is nothing new to hire some muslims to do such dirty work on behalf of the RAW or MOSSAD.

I think many of you even do not know that in 2008 due to suicide bombing in the US consulate 18 people were killed. But the news suddenly disappear when Yemeni president revealed that a group named as Islamic Jihad who claimed responsibily were busted and from their computer and cell it has been revealed that they have linked with Israeli intelligence agency. He said soon more proof will be released. But surprisingly after that USA did not take any action and the whole news suddenly gone out of the news media.

Yet another Israeli false flag terror attack – Yemen bombing | Altermedia news U.S.A.
Yemen says Israel-linked 'terrorist' cell dismantled - Israel News, Ynetnews

Not only that even just after the 9/11 2 mossad agent in mexico using fake pakistani passport were trying to blow up the mexican parliament. But while doing so they were arrested on october 10, 2001 with explosive, grenades and pistol. The news did not appear in the news media and was closed later by saying they have authorization to carry gun with them but no explanation for fake passport and explosive and how come 2 foreign agent can be allowed to carry gun in mexican parliament. Many people say Indian parliament attack was just a mimicry of that. In other words "Scripts written by Israeli and executed by Indian".

2001: Israeli in Mexico Parliament with explosive - David Icke's Official Forums

Is not it suspicious why just after 9/11 such a big terror attack planned by Israel did not get even a single media coverage in USA??? What would happen if they could have done the operation and blamed it on Pakistan by the fake pakistani passport. It is not unusual to suspect for all these reasons that mossad and raw were behind the most of the recent terror attack in India.

N hamas was created by Israel in 1980s to counter Yaseer Arafat and its PLO. Just revisit history.

n Regarding the Huji-B and JMB a detail report can be found in the following link:

"India is suspected to have created the JMB and their strategic-partner Israel to have created the HuJI-B to impart on Bangladesh the blemish and stigma of a ‘failed’ or ‘terrorist’ state and, on this pretext, draw international support for India against Bangladesh."

Bangladesh Patriot « B

N to Roy Gaurav... Israel not only know Bangladesh but tried to send 6 MOSSAD agent to Bangladesh in the guise of West Bank muslim but they were arrested in the Indian Bangladesh border by Indian force. I am not finding the link. Israeli also knows east pakistan/Bangladesh as its pilot shoot down Israeli fighter jet entering in to Israeli air space.

The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. This lover of Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan. Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan. It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, the enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans. ----David Ben Gurion, the first Israeli Prime Minister Jewish Chronicle, 09 August 1967

I'm sorry I am not convinced.
Does Israel really need to be recognized by us, and that also in this indirect way? And how does attacking on AL can force BD to recognize them? If Mossad would involve then they would give some message to GoB, but we got no message from/about Israel.

Anyway, I can not remember clearly but may be it was you or M_saint or idune vhai who several times told that Huji was creation of RAW. But now it seems you are talking differently, and Prothom-Alo is indicating ISI. I want to be confirmed but dont know whether possible or not to know the truth. It seems to me that no political party wants to let the real be revealed, and everyone has interest in hiding.

JMB was created by RAW and Huji by Mossad. The rest is explained in detail in sami6018 post above.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

JMB was created by RAW and Huji by Mossad. The rest is explained in detail in sami6018 post above.

I know several people who are directly linked to Israel and working for them in BD. Amader Shomoy, Manabjamin, Blitz and several other magazines are operated by Mossad people. Some University professors and army officers are also in the pay of Mossad. I know some of these people personally.

How is he not? One of the members have mentioned about a possible link between Joy and the bdr incident, which in an article wrote consisted of 25% Jamaatis, again facts pulled out of his ***. I am not sure Joy had any hand, but his bitterness and resentment towards them can easily be understood given the history. I know you are a big fan of AL, but when you gather all the facts, there are traces of a few AL man behind the BDR incident, and matter of fact they have even arrested AL leader Torab Ali. Let's assume the mainstream official has some credibility, if a few junior AL leaders can cause such an atrocity with the ARMY, why can't the ruling party take care of the opposition leader? How many people did it take to kill Benazir Bhutto? just one.
Anyways, I have bought Joy into this, because he's a liar and has no credibility.

I am not a AL fan but a supporter of liberal secular politics. AL does qualify for some of them and some are not. Seems you are a blind BNP supporter. Anyways.

Torab Ali a AL supporter or BNP??

BDR incidence was so complex as you imply or it could be that simple.
I dont think the people you mentioned could come up with that grand plan. It was the BNP which threw oil in the fire later on. RAW could be involved which I suspect but Hasina or Joy?? Nahh..

Joy is a dumb asss and has no future in AL politics. AL already made up their mind that Hasina is the last person to lead from Sheikh familly at least for the next term unlike BNP. BNP needs to take care of Tarique.

Late BDR DG was a hard coore Awamileaguer and my connection told me that he was in pay roll of RAW if you could belive me.

I am not a AL fan but a supporter of liberal secular politics. AL does qualify for some of them and some are not. Seems you are a blind BNP supporter. Anyways.

Torab Ali a AL supporter or BNP??

BDR incidence was so complex as you imply or it could be that simple.
I dont think the people you mentioned could come up with that grand plan. It was the BNP which threw oil in the fire later on. RAW could be involved which I suspect but Hasina or Joy?? Nahh..

Joy is a dumb asss and has no future in AL politics. AL already made up their mind that Hasina is the last person to lead from Sheikh familly at least for the next term unlike BNP. BNP needs to take care of Tarique.

Late BDR DG was a hard coore Awamileaguer and my connection told me that he was in pay roll of RAW if you could belive me.

Most of the current AL people are dumbasses. Same applies to BNP :lol:

Okay, Israel establishes diplomatic relations with Bangladesh through some shenanigans. And then what? What is the goal?

BRO, RECOGNITION BY A MODERATE MUSLIM COUNTRY IS A HUGE THING TO ISRAEL.. YOU KNOW DURING WOT AMERICANS VISITED BANGLADESH FOR OUR ARMY, REQUESTED REPEATEDLY.. CAUSE A MUSLIM ARMY IN THE GROUP MEANS A LOT .. SAME THING APPLICABLE TO ISRAEL. BANGLADESH IS A COUNTRY THAT HUGELY OPPOSES ISRAEL'S EXISTENCE.. I THINK YOU ARE NOT LIKE THOSE RANDOM INDIANS WHO ARE IGNORANT ABOUT THIS.

Back
Top Bottom