What's new

21 August, 2004 grenade attack on Awami League rally

He has apparently worked in DGFI.

And since when those who worked in secret agencies divulge their identity in public forums! :lol:

On a serious note, I was a member of Illuminati, I quit the day they made me to drink blood of a virgin unicorn! :|

It seems everyone is talking about me in the third person but I am still here..... LOLz.

I was a legal consultant at DGFI from 2005-2010 but during 1/11 my responsibilities and duties widened very greatly. I wasn't involved in any special ops type thing but was mainly an analyst on various subjects including RAW infiltration in Bangladesh. I had access to a huge amount of information and also acquired many foreign contacts. The work I did is still classified but that I worked at DGFI is an open secret. Ask anyone at the Supreme Court.

It seems everyone is talking about me in the third person but I am still here..... LOLz.

I was a legal consultant at DGFI from 2005-2010 but during 1/11 my responsibilities and duties widened very greatly. I wasn't involved in any special ops type thing but was mainly an analyst on various subjects including RAW infiltration in Bangladesh. I had access to a huge amount of information and also acquired many foreign contacts. The work I did is still classified but that I worked at DGFI is an open secret. Ask anyone at the Supreme Court.

Thanks for letting us know :P

Maybe you should ask the moderators to give you the "military professional/professional" tag. People will take you more seriously then. And I am not mocking you when i say this.

Wow! I'm so impressed!

Maybe you should ask the moderators to give you the "military professional/professional" tag. People will take you more seriously then. And I am not mocking you when i say this.

I agree, he should. There aren't any Bangladeshi professionals here. Or, maybe a think tank.

@ So, as per MBI Munshi the grenate attack was carried out by RAW in order to de-establize the BNP govt. Some of his arguments were genuine. But I thought that it was done by ULFA. However, if it is done by RAW then definitely Mossad is also involved on it.

@ Israel is a very good friend of India. So, Israel through India wants that Bangladesh should recognize Israel. Bangladesh is the 3rd largest Muslim majority country in the world, definitely it has some impact in the Islamic world.

@ I remember, back in 2003/4 there were lot of writing about Bangla Bhai specially in the Western World but infact their real existance in thoses days were not traceable. Soon, it flares up suddenly and there were series of bomb blast in 64 districts simultaneously. All these activities were done in a planned manner. I remeber once our DG, BDR went to New Delhi for a joint conference he catagorilly said infront of the Indian press that some of the Indian citizens were involved on it. But who cares ???? "Dilki Baat dilmai raygai". Even our govt or DGFI knows but we still cannot blame India openly without a valid prove. And this prove we would never get. Many things our intelligence knows but can we blame India ??? People says, even in the killing of General Zia RAW had an hand on it but can we say directly to India ????? We have not yet come to that stage yar ?????!!!!!!!!

For those who do not think Israel considers Bangladesh important -

WikiLeaks - STAFFDEL AHUJA DISCUSSES ENVIRONMENT AND INDIA, PRESSES REPEAL OF ISRAEL BOYCOTT

Ahuja asked the Bangladesh Nationalist Party leaders about the Rapid Action Battalion, which she pointed out was created by a Bangladesh Nationalist Party government in 2004. Party Advisor Shafik Rehman said the Rapid Action Battalion was even more brutal now than it was during the Caretaker Government and should be disbanded.

FULL CABLE -

DeshCalling: WikiLeaks - STAFFDEL AHUJA DISCUSSES ENVIRONMENT AND INDIA, PRESSES REPEAL OF ISRAEL BOYCOTT

think tank is more appropriate

Think-Tank-Pen-Cartoon-by-Tim-Cully.jpg

Back
Top Bottom