What's new

21 August, 2004 grenade attack on Awami League rally

It seems everyone is talking about me in the third person but I am still here..... LOLz.

I was a legal consultant at DGFI from 2005-2010 but during 1/11 my responsibilities and duties widened very greatly. I wasn't involved in any special ops type thing but was mainly an analyst on various subjects including RAW infiltration in Bangladesh. I had access to a huge amount of information and also acquired many foreign contacts. The work I did is still classified but that I worked at DGFI is an open secret. Ask anyone at the Supreme Court.

I am Prime minister of India.

Sssshhhhhh........dont tell anyone

Since DGFI failed in anticipating any idea about BDR massacrer beforehand, so how much successful is this organization, and what notable things it has accomplished in its history?

Does it make counter plans against foreign conspiracies, or they just observe and report to PM and then make their job finished? I am ignorant about them and what actions they take ultimately once any plot by any foreign intel is identified like involvement of RAW or Mossad.

Since DGFI failed in anticipating any idea about BDR massacrer beforehand, so how much successful is this organization, and what notable things it has accomplished in its history?

Does it make counter plans against foreign conspiracies, or they just observe and report to PM and then make their job finished? I am ignorant about them and what actions they take ultimately once any plot by any foreign intel is identified like involvement of RAW or Mossad.

DGFI is implicated in the BDR massacre. DGFI has been taken over by RAW now.

Seems like it's an impotent and, moreover, a fatal organization.

The DGFI has become impotent in protecting the interests of Bangladesh but has become very effective in protecting Indian interests. The DGFI can do and undo anything now with the backing of RAW.

Back
Top Bottom