What's new

21 August, 2004 grenade attack on Awami League rally

BRO, RECOGNITION BY A MODERATE MUSLIM COUNTRY IS A HUGE THING TO ISRAEL.. YOU KNOW DURING WOT AMERICAN VISITED BANGLADESH FOR OUR ARMY, REQUESTED REPEATEDLY.. CAUSE A MUSLIM ARMY IN THE GROUP MEANS A LOT .. SAME THING APPLICABLE TO ISRAEL. BANGLADESH IS A COUNTRY THAT HUGELY OPPOSES ISRAEL'S EXISTENCE.. I THINK YOU ARE NOT LIKE THOSE RANDOM INDIANS WHO ARE IGNORANT ABOUT THIS.

To get recognition MOSSAD created HUJI. YOu think MOSSAD run by idiots and they are all here in PDF?

Okay, Israel establishes diplomatic relations with Bangladesh through some shenanigans. And then what? What is the goal?
To discover that there may be Muslim nations out there who recognize that Israel has a right to exist, rather than giving cause for Jews everywhere to believe that collectively such nations believe in murdering and thieving from Jews. Kind feeling from Muslims towards Jews certainly engender Israeli goodwill. Look what Sadat's visit did! Israel can defend itself against enemies now, but friends are preferable.

It has always been an embarrassment for Pakistani and Bangladeshi diplomats that they can make friends with Zionists so easily, and even admire and ask for assistance from them, but cannot return the deed in kind. They cannot even speak it openly to their countrymen, can they? Am I right, Zabanya, that you have rarely heard of a Bangladeshi diplomat wanting to befriend Israel?

Anyway, I don't see how, by any stretch, the Mossad had a hand in the grenade attack. I don't see how improvement in diplomatic relations could follow and I don't think that is what the Mossad is interested in. Accusing Israel is just another revelation of the accuser's ignorance and blindness.

BRO, RECOGNITION BY A MODERATE MUSLIM COUNTRY IS A HUGE THING TO ISRAEL.. YOU KNOW DURING WOT AMERICANS VISITED BANGLADESH FOR OUR ARMY, REQUESTED REPEATEDLY.. CAUSE A MUSLIM ARMY IN THE GROUP MEANS A LOT .. SAME THING APPLICABLE TO ISRAEL. BANGLADESH IS A COUNTRY THAT HUGELY OPPOSES ISRAEL'S EXISTENCE.. I THINK YOU ARE NOT LIKE THOSE RANDOM INDIANS WHO ARE IGNORANT ABOUT THIS.

Er...mate Bangladesh gets training and some equipment from the Americans very often. And we need that.

Sure, Bangladeshis would despise Israel for obvious reasons. But that doesn't mean that Mossad would be interested in countering that view. It doesn't even threaten Israel's security in anyway.

Mossad's main task is to ensure the security of Israel, and not engage in fascist style propaganda.

To discover that there may be Muslim nations out there who recognize that Israel has a right to exist, rather than giving cause for Jews everywhere to believe that collectively such nations believe in murdering and thieving from Jews. Kind feeling from Muslims towards Jews certainly engender Israeli goodwill. Look what Sadat's visit did! Israel can defend itself against enemies now, but friends are preferable.

It has always been an embarrassment for Pakistani and Bangladeshi diplomats that they can make friends with Zionists so easily, and even admire and ask for assistance from them, but cannot return the deed in kind. They cannot even speak it openly to their countrymen, can they? Am I right, Zabanya, that you have rarely heard of a Bangladeshi diplomat wanting to befriend Israel?

Anyway, I don't see how, by any stretch, the Mossad had a hand in the grenade attack. I don't see how improvement in diplomatic relations could follow and I don't think that is what the Mossad is interested in. Accusing Israel is just another revelation of the accuser's ignorance and blindness.

Solomon2, I never accused Mossad or Israel of anything. In fact, I have some degree of respect for Israel putting aside politics.

I think the grenade attack was done by some random nutcase, with possible connections to the ruling party back then.

Can Bangladesh establish diplomatic relations with Israel? Maybe. Even the current FM apparently expressed interest. But her party (Awami League, Awami means peoples) is plagued by problems, mostly local. (Believe me, it is currently the most lousy party in the world).

And whatever you do, try not to bag too many interests with that party, the Indians are already having a hard time, whatever is happening now is just the beginning :lol:

Can Pakistan establish diplomatic relations with Israel? That's a loaded question. And I'd leave that to the Pakistanis to answer.

Bangladesh can gain benefits by establishing relations with Israel - especially in the field of science and technology. And perhaps some interesting changes in the global geopolitical landscape. Bangladesh's cultural heritage is unique. It's not Arab or Persian nor Chinese or South East Asian. You can say it is similar to India.

There are many Bangladeshis who work in Arab countries. Saudi Arabia is the number one source of remittance income. And yes, South Asian laborers are generally treated like dogs. Talk about Muslim brotherhood eh? :lol:

Establishing diplomatic relations with Israel without security guarantees for Bangladesh's interests won't go off easily. Especially since things in the Middle East aren't looking too good.

And that is just one point I highlighted. There are possibly many more.

So, not anytime soon.

To get recognition MOSSAD created HUJI. YOu think MOSSAD run by idiots and they are all here in PDF?
well i was not talking about Huji. i replied what benefit israel could get.

All I see is speculations about involvement of various agents, not irrefutable evidence. When we will be 100% sure? And where is our intel to counter them?

And in context of BD I still find it tangential argument that Mossad would carry out attack in BD to get recognized. There must be other and better way to get recognization from BD, but not through this way which has no message about Israel. And since US is supporting Israel then do they need others like BD? I do not think so.

Honestly, I doubt Mossad's involvement in our region, other than maybe to denuclearize Pakistan.

BRO, RECOGNITION BY A MODERATE MUSLIM COUNTRY IS A HUGE THING TO ISRAEL.. YOU KNOW DURING WOT AMERICANS VISITED BANGLADESH FOR OUR ARMY, REQUESTED REPEATEDLY.. CAUSE A MUSLIM ARMY IN THE GROUP MEANS A LOT .. SAME THING APPLICABLE TO ISRAEL. BANGLADESH IS A COUNTRY THAT HUGELY OPPOSES ISRAEL'S EXISTENCE.. I THINK YOU ARE NOT LIKE THOSE RANDOM INDIANS WHO ARE IGNORANT ABOUT THIS.

You are absolutely right. I do not speak from mere speculation but have actual first hand evidence which sadly I cannot disclose.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

No one is accusing Israel of being involved in the attack so don't be so damned sensitive. Sometimes you Americans can get so uppity and annoying. India and RAW on the other hand I am sure had a hand in this as well other attacks in Bangladesh.

Honestly, I doubt Mossad's involvement in our region, other than maybe to denuclearize Pakistan.

As I mentioned before I know for a fact that Mossad is involved in Bangladesh. Remember I used to work for DGFI. How many other Bangladeshis here have that kind of inside knowledge? I think none.

All I see is speculations about involvement of various agents, not irrefutable evidence. When we will be 100% sure? And where is our intel to counter them?

And in context of BD I still find it tangential argument that Mossad would carry out attack in BD to get recognized. There must be other and better way to get recognization from BD, but not through this way which has no message about Israel. And since US is supporting Israel then do they need others like BD? I do not think so.

No one is going to give you irrefutable evidence of Israeli interest in Bangladesh because that stuff is secret. You are not entitled to that type of privileged information in any case. While some here talk from speculation I talk from actual experience and knowledge as well as facts. Anyway the issues here is not Israel or Mossad but RAW and Indian involvement in August 21 attacks.

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

How convenient. :rolleyes:

When you RAW agents start spilling the beans so will I but until that day ..........

When you RAW agents start spilling the beans so will I but until that day ..........

Once again how convenient.

As it happens, I am a RAW agent, and was just sussing it out if any Bangladeshi Lawyer knows about our covert operations in Bangladesh. Now that I have my man, you better watch your back. :woot:

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

As it happens, I am a RAW agent, and was just sussing it out if any Bangladeshi Lawyer knows about our covert operations in Bangladesh. Now that I have my man, you better watch your back. :woot:

A wannabe James Bond ..... :what:

When people don't have anything better to say, they post funny pictures.

When people don't have anything better to say, they post funny pictures.

Oh cmon! You really think a random BAngladeshi lawyer would have info about RAW operations:rofl:

I would rather post funny photos.

Back
Top Bottom