What's new

21 August, 2004 grenade attack on Awami League rally

I did not see any sniper took part in the operation. Sniper can not mix with the ordinary people but anybody could have a grenade in his pocket and throw it. A sinper can be easily located unless he had a hiding place well protected.

Above all, who is Juzz Miah. Why this drama? You want to stick to the story of Juzz Miah which BNP said even yesterday that he was the real culprit and BNP did a great job finding him.

Who said Tarique collaborated with foreign hand?? My understanding is that they took help from foreign country. Mufti Tajuddin was sent to Pakistan. DGFI arranged that.

Its not coco its Koko. He took bribe from Seimens and FBI unearthed that. Tarique had meeting with Mufti Hannan in Hawa Bhaban. Mufti Hannan was wanted for Kutalipara explosive case since 1998 and BNP regime protected him. What was the intention behind not arresting him for trying to kill former Prime Minister of the country? He acted against the state and a government protected him. You insane?

Ah...iajdani iajdani iajdani....

A trained sniper can always get the job done and not get caught.

Now, suppose, just suppose that you are Tarek Zia with the sole intention of killing Hasina. You hate her a lot.

You have a lot of money and a lot of power. And you have the proper connections. We already accept that Babur was indeed an arms supplier to the ULAF.

So given that you have the proper means at your disposal, wouldn't you say that with that kind of money and arms, the operation would've been done more professionally?

And why would you hire professional assassins? Why, to get the job done and never be seen again. Not a single evidence tracing you as the mastermind. And believe me, it is not impossible in Bangladesh.

Why do you think there is so much security around the US president? Or any nation's leader for that matter? Assassinating an opposition leader or MP is not a hard thing, especially in Bangladesh. And given Bangladesh's CID and police, the judiciary, it'd be easy. The army won't be able to do a single thing.

So I ask you, do you really think that with Tarek's money and power at the time, would he do it? Would he plan to kill the AL's top leadership? Unlikely.

But then, I may be wrong. Maybe Tarek did indeed mastermind the operation. We all know he isn't very educated nor very intelligent. And he'd have reasons to do so. But you know, I grew up in Bangladesh during the BNP administration. And I can honestly tell you that the man is a coward. He doesn't have the balls, and let alone the brains to pull that kind of stunt. And if there was indeed evidence within the army that he did mastermind the attacks, he may not even be alive today, lol. He would've been jailed or executed during the CTG administration.

With Hasina shooting from her mouth over the whole incident, I am simply not buying those charges.

Actually, it is safe to say that she is trying to get the BNP's senior and future leadership off the picture, so that only she can be the sole leader and her son being the future leader. I think Joy is worse than Tarek.

One party rule - that's what the AL, along with some of their Indian buddies are trying very hard to do. And spending a lot of money over it as well. There is no question about this. Even a rickshaw puller knows this, lol.

So, the question is - who did it? There are two possibilities:
1. It was a false flag operation.
2. It was carried out by some random nutcase. Possibly some BNP thugs. Yes, many criminals in Bangladesh have connections with political parties. And that includes the AL. Those people are often very poorly controlled by the respective party's leadership. I believe that's what might have happened. Are some elements within the BNP trying to hide the culprits, without much knowledge from its senior leadership? It is feasible.

These are just speculations.

But then, with the Pilkhana tragedy still haunting the nation, the AL isn't very innocent either. In fact, I have come to think of the AL's senior leadership as traitors. Whatever talk went on over the truth behind Pilkhana among the common Bangladeshi folks, they were right.

Now, suppose, just suppose that you are Tarek Zia with the sole intention of killing Hasina. You hate her a lot.

You have a lot of money and a lot of power. And you have the proper connections. We already accept that Babur was indeed an arms supplier to the ULAF.

So given that you have the proper means at your disposal, wouldn't you say that with that kind of money and arms, the operation would've been done more professionally?

And why would you hire professional assassins? Why, to get the job done and never be seen again. Not a single evidence tracing you as the mastermind. And believe me, it is not impossible in Bangladesh.

Why do you think there is so much security around the US president? Or any nation's leader for that matter? Assassinating an opposition leader or MP is not a hard thing, especially in Bangladesh. And given Bangladesh's CID and police, the judiciary, it'd be easy. The army won't be able to do a single thing.

So I ask you, do you really think that with Tarek's money and power at the time, would he do it? Would he plan to kill the AL's top leadership? Unlikely.

But then, I may be wrong. Maybe Tarek did indeed mastermind the operation. We all know he isn't very educated nor very intelligent. And he'd have reasons to do so. But you know, I grew up in Bangladesh during the BNP administration. And I can honestly tell you that the man is a coward. He doesn't have the balls, and let alone the brains to pull that kind of stunt. And if there was indeed evidence within the army that he did mastermind the attacks, he may not even be alive today, lol. He would've been jailed or executed during the CTG administration.

With Hasina shooting from her mouth over the whole incident, I am simply not buying those charges.

Actually, it is safe to say that she is trying to get the BNP's senior and future leadership off the picture, so that only she can be the sole leader and her son being the future leader. I think Joy is worse than Tarek.

One party rule - that's what the AL, along with some of their Indian buddies are trying very hard to do. And spending a lot of money over it as well. There is no question about this. Even a rickshaw puller knows this, lol.

2. It was carried out by some random nutcase. Possibly some BNP thugs. Yes, many criminals in Bangladesh have connections with political parties. And that includes the AL. Those people are often very poorly controlled by the respective party's leadership. I believe that's what might have happened. Are some elements within the BNP trying to hide the culprits, without much knowledge from its senior leadership? It is feasible.

But then, with the Pilkhana tragedy still haunting the nation, the AL isn't very innocent either. In fact, I have come to think of the AL's senior leadership as traitors. Whatever talk went on over the truth behind Pilkhana among the common Bangladeshi folks, they were right.

http://wakeupbd.wordpress.com/

Was Mossad and CIA involved in the tragedy? That's a loaded question.

for that, you have to look for their gain from this incident..what can Mossad gain from this? The possible answer is - They wanted a secular military... You know the writer clearly stated that Joy made a successful propaganda that Bangladesh army was recruiting from Madrasas heavily.... So it would be a pleasure of mossad to help to remove those who are responsible for this islamic minded military.. Still man i am not saying that Raw, mossad is behind it ... It is a possibility just and we will all know story from other side of the coin if bnp comes to power

If my people could go that close in a insecured rally, I will choose 20+ grenades over a sniper to kill somebody in any day. Snipers could be good for killing the sitting PM but not a political leader. Ahsan Ullah Master, Kibria all are dead without a sniper.

If my people could go that close in a insecured rally, I will choose 20+ grenades over a sniper to kill somebody in any day. Snipers could be good for killing the sitting PM but not a political leader. Ahsan Ullah Master, Kibria all are dead without a sniper.

i can recall, that night after the blast Awamileague leader Saber hossen told news channels that there were marks of Sniper bullets on hasina's car. He even showed it to camera... !!

I have been listening for long time that HUJI was involved and HUJI was creation of RAW. Now I am hearing that Tareq and ISI are involved and HUSI was financed by ISI. I know that it happens in Bangladesh, that is, flipping the real story, but still I'm confused. How much is the possibility of involvement of RAW and ISI individually. And who financed HUJI, RAW or ISI?

Anyway, I think a professional sniper-man could kill the leaders easily from a high rise building or form the stadium. That is why it seems to me like false flag operation, otherwise, we would see the major AL leaders as death today.

for that, you have to look for their gain from this incident..what can Mossad gain from this? The possible answer is - They wanted a secular military... You know the writer clearly stated that Joy made a successful propaganda that Bangladesh army was recruiting from Madrasas heavily.... So it would be a pleasure of mossad to help to remove those who are responsible for this islamic minded military.. Still man i am not saying that Raw, mossad is behind it ... It is a possibility just and we will all know story from other side of the coin if bnp comes to power

MOSSAD had far better thing to do than poking nose in BD affairs. Infact I dont believe any foreign intellegence agency nor any foreign hand is involved in those recent events. Only Bengalis could get that nasty and later asked help from foreign connection. Rajakars can be produced in this land only.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

i can recall, that night after the blast Awamileague leader Saber hossen told news channels that there were marks of Sniper bullets on hasina's car. He even showed it to camera... !!

Saber made an assumption by seeing the bullet mark on Hasian's car. He did not see sniper firing at her. It might be a splinter mark from grenade as well.

Dear, Israel and Bangladesh do not have any diplomatic relations at the moment. Mossad is a tightly knit and a through organization. It is not as big as the CIA or MI6, and has limited scope. They don't just randomly go and fcuk around. Secondly, Bangladesh does not have a Jewish community, so Israel has no interests in Bangladesh whatsoever.

The CIA? Small, poor countries like Bangladesh usually do not count on US policy and security operations. Unless they are a threat. Bangladesh has never participated in any anti-American activities whatsoever. Yes, surprising considering the role they played during the 1971 war.

As far as Pilkhana is concerned, it was certainly not random. The mutiny itself was highly organized and professional. Someone incited the jawans, and that someone is very powerful and intelligent - that I know.

Yes, the BDR jawans did face discrimination from the army officers, but a bloody mutiny in which the military's top brass get's murdered was unthinkable! The murdered officers were some of the army most brilliant and senior.

Notice how Hasina reacted to the mutiny? They didn't authorize the soldiers to reinforce the troubled base in time. The troubled officers did call for help. Something was going on there.

It was probably sheer revenge due to the fact that many AL leaders were jailed during the CTG administration. Also, many high-ranking army officers openly opposed the transit deal with India. Although, I doubt if the AL can pull that one all alone. They had help. Someone was certainly unhappy about the 2001 border incident. And that comes down to one foreign hand. They didn't even need to send a single soldier to murder the country's highest ranking and most brilliant officers. Scary huh?

I am not sure about Joy. But I can say he isn't good. Albeit criminal minded and corrupt to the core.

Dear, Israel and Bangladesh do not have any diplomatic relations at the moment. Mossad is a tightly knit and a through organization. It is not as big as the CIA or MI6, and has limited scope. They don't just randomly go and fcuk around. Secondly, Bangladesh does not have a Jewish community, so Israel has no interests in Bangladesh whatsoever.

The CIA? Small, poor countries like Bangladesh usually do not count on US policy and security operations. Unless they are a threat. Bangladesh has never participated in any anti-American activities whatsoever. Yes, surprising considering the role they played during the 1971 war.

As far as Pilkhana is concerned, it was certainly not random. The mutiny itself was highly organized and professional. Someone incited the jawans, and that someone is very powerful and intelligent - that I know.

Yes, the BDR jawans did face discrimination from the army officers, but a bloody mutiny in which the military's top brass get's murdered was unthinkable! The murdered officers were some of the army most brilliant and senior.

Notice how Hasina reacted to the mutiny? They didn't authorize the soldiers to reinforce the troubled base in time. The troubled officers did call for help. Something was going on there.

It was probably sheer revenge due to the fact that many AL leaders were jailed during the CTG administration. Also, many high-ranking army officers openly opposed the transit deal with India. Although, I doubt if the AL can pull that one all alone. They had help. Someone was certainly unhappy about the 2001 border incident. And that comes down to one foreign hand. They didn't even need to send a single soldier to murder the country's highest ranking and most brilliant officers. Scary huh?

I am not sure about Joy. But I can say he isn't good. Albeit criminal minded and corrupt to the core.

I used to follow Joy's blog online on a regular basis, and he used to be pretty regular when he's mom was in the prison during the CTG. He used to lie through his teeth and he had very little knowledge about what he's talking about. For example, when Sheikh Hasina was charged first for corruption, the case was filed by a power energy company, but I remember he was talking about Summit group has charged files against his mom and he actually got into the details, which was taken out of his ***. It was actually another power company who filed the cases and the blogs were nothing short of complete lies.
Then he got into details of his family business and how none of his family members used power for gaining money. He even goes onto say that he's khala has a very middle class life in UK and how they all are working class and has no car. I don't know why he would lie specifically on a public place where people can easily find out the truth.

I used to follow Joy's blog online on a regular basis, and he used to be pretty regular when he's mom was in the prison during the CTG. He used to lie through his teeth and he had very little knowledge about what he's talking about. For example, when Sheikh Hasina was charged first for corruption, the case was filed by a power energy company, but I remember he was talking about Summit group has charged files against his mom and he actually got into the details, which was taken out of his ***. It was actually another power company who filed the cases and the blogs were nothing short of complete lies.
Then he got into details of his family business and how none of his family members used power for gaining money. He even goes onto say that he's khala has a very middle class life in UK and how they all are working class and has no car. I don't know why he would lie specifically on a public place where people can easily find out the truth.

Why Joy is so relevant??? I dont see any reason.

Why Joy is so relevant??? I dont see any reason.

How is he not? One of the members have mentioned about a possible link between Joy and the bdr incident, which in an article wrote consisted of 25% Jamaatis, again facts pulled out of his ***. I am not sure Joy had any hand, but his bitterness and resentment towards them can easily be understood given the history. I know you are a big fan of AL, but when you gather all the facts, there are traces of a few AL man behind the BDR incident, and matter of fact they have even arrested AL leader Torab Ali. Let's assume the mainstream official has some credibility, if a few junior AL leaders can cause such an atrocity with the ARMY, why can't the ruling party take care of the opposition leader? How many people did it take to kill Benazir Bhutto? just one.
Anyways, I have bought Joy into this, because he's a liar and has no credibility.

I have been listening for long time that HUJI was involved and HUJI was creation of RAW. Now I am hearing that Tareq and ISI are involved and HUSI was financed by ISI. I know that it happens in Bangladesh, that is, flipping the real story, but still I'm confused. How much is the possibility of involvement of RAW and ISI individually. And who financed HUJI, RAW or ISI?

Anyway, I think a professional sniper-man could kill the leaders easily from a high rise building or form the stadium. That is why it seems to me like false flag operation, otherwise, we would see the major AL leaders as death today.

Huji was created by Mossad.

Back
Top Bottom