What's new

First anniversary of Awami League massacre of Muslims

and your point being, no massacre happened?

Please explain to the world,

why electricity was cut down before massacre?
why media was shut down and thrown out from the area?
why more than 120,000 round of bullet were sprayed?
why body were dumped in mass grave and in garbage dump?

to kill "100" people?

Don't bull sh i t around unless you have some proof?

I don't have any prof do you have any profs that there were 500/1000 people died ? electricity were cut for psychologically weaken the hefajoot worker and the bullet that fired are accounted for all the round from the morning of which mostly fired at sky to dispersed the worker . were is the mass grave do you have any address of those mass grave and were are the garbage dump
however i condemn killing any alem even if the number is just one . i think after this govt leave power BNP need to investigate the incident and punish those responsible for this heinous crime if any occurred as many of us think .

I don't have any prof do you have any profs that there were 500/1000 people died ? electricity were cut for psychologically weaken the hefajoot worker and the bullet that fired are accounted for all the round from the morning of which mostly fired at sky to dispersed the worker . were is the mass grave do you have any address of those mass grave and were are the garbage dump
however i condemn killing any alem even if the number is just one . i think after this govt leave power BNP need to investigate the incident and punish those responsible for this heinous crime if any occurred as many of us think .

120,000 round fired on sky, continue with your line of Awami and commie bull sh it, people here should read your comments accordingly. There al Jazeera report of body dumped in Jurain area and posted in the old thread. You continue with you bs and pretend to be blind. Who can stop you.

This is how Awami League stacked dead bodies and dumped them.

6thmaymassacre3.jpg

5thmaylashgood.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ i am not denying that many people were died in that night but i have doubt about the number . what we are seeing the bodies etc dose not tell the high number claimed by hefagot or human right organisation . last night in 71 tv's somikoron program al Jazera's jurain graveyards witness was shown as mentally unfit as he told what he ask to told by his sister .

How can you say that?
This radical group is politically backed by Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami,

no this organization is form by parties who are known as anti jamaat in Bangladesh based on madrasa.

^^^ i am not denying that many people were died in that night but i have doubt about the number . what we are seeing the bodies etc dose not tell the high number claimed by hefagot or human right organisation . last night in 71 tv's somikoron program al Jazera's jurain graveyards witness was shown as mentally unfit as he told what he ask to told by his sister .

"71 tv" that says it all what level of Awami bs you are churning.

no this organization is form by parties who are known as anti jamaat in Bangladesh based on madrasa.
Is it?? The Hefazat-e-Islam movement is much more radical . Can you give me a link in english that shows these hefazotis are against the jaamats? Thanks

I think these BS threads without any solid evidence should not be allowed in this forum.
Why not? What's it with you.this is BD section, we might as well post the pictures of our roads.
Did we ask for ban on the topic raised by you ?where you people killed Muslims children's and call them Bangladeshi?
Hippocratic ideas are best to keep under control.
Because your own government could not prove beyond doubt, that people killed in Assam is Bangladeshi.

India backed Awami league genocidal force admission of killings

Once Masud Mazumdar in one of his Nayadiganta's articles revealed that AWAMY Dalals were the biggest donners
of Quomi Madrassas. Bearing that in mind and having threatened by RAWAMY goons throughout the country in the aftermath of the massacre, Poor/Orphan/Hefazoties back paddled. Being non-political were their other draw back to encounter RAWAMY denial but all the evidences that was provided by Idune were good enough to draw hypothesize of large scale massacre, IMHO.

Once Masud Mazumdar in one of his Nayadiganta's articles revealed that AWAMY Dalals were the biggest donners
of Quomi Madrassas. Bearing that in mind and having threatened by RAWAMY goons throughout the country in the aftermath of the massacre, Poor/Orphan/Hefazoties back paddled. Being non-political were their other draw back to encounter RAWAMY denial but all the evidences that was provided by Idune were good enough to draw hypothesize of large scale massacre, IMHO.
its a simple math.keep the mass under devoloped.dont give them proper education and they will be under the thumb.whenever AL is in power they always say to ban/close MADRASSA ,but not reform the system.i have fiends from ALIA MADRASSA who are doing pretty good in life.one of them is working for GRAMEEN.its mandatory to learn maths ,bangla,english,geography and few other subjects as well.why cant the gov impliment this as a law to follow by all MADRASSA in the country?there is english version for education .why cant a ARABIC version work?All their talk about secularism is bull shit.because they dont mean shit to poor mass of the country.unless you want a dark age for your country no sane person should allow this duplicity to go on forever.

Back
Top Bottom