What's new

83% attack on hindus are done by Awami League backed by India

Status
Not open for further replies.
second that..

Yeah which is why some Indians give Pakistanis huge amounts of unnecessary grief, Bangladesh was only 1/6 of Pakistan's land mass but they had one half of the population. UPakistan had 23-6% hindus and Pakistan has 2-3% today while Bangladesh has around 10% but according to 1951 census East Pakistan had in total 23-25% Hindus. If you take a look at the total population of UPakistan in 1970 that would mean East Pakistan alone had more Hindus in 1971 than Pakistan has today. Considering 6 million hindus left Pakistan in partition and Sindh was always a small minority because of countless Muslim rule then the 2-3% is not really that low in perspective.

Then I am sure you feel same about myanmar?? Are you?

Did we bomb Myanmar?

We didn't, lets talk when we do.

Good to hear that, so much Sawab you collected in your piggy bank so far?
Or are you just bragging about others exploit.

Enough for me to not turn up a toad in my next period of reincarnation my old friend.

Can't believe so many fell for the Mod attempt to troll.

Anyway, its not issue for us, whichever method a neighboring nation uses to deal with its minorities as long as they don't end up in India in refugee camps.

Each time this has happened, geopolitical dynamics of South Asia has Changed, from Operation Searchlight to Black July

Black July - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Four (India backed) Awami League activists arrested while attacking residence of ICT judge and Hindu properties

Even though members of Jamaat and Shibir have been blamed for violence and sabotage throughout the country, but in reality the members of Awami League are involved with these violence behind the scene. Some of these incidents are being staged in a pre planned manner. But the whole blame have been put on Jamaat Shibir and BNP. In many such incidents there are proofs of government’s involvement. Three members of Chattra League [student wing of the Awami League] have been arrested while trying to attack for the second time the residence of judge of the ICT in Senbagh, Noakhali. In another incident, an activist of Awami League has been arrested red handed after burning some Hindu properties with arson attack in Debhata, Satkhira district. He was handed over to the police. Local journalists have said that, the police tried to change his identity to a ‘BNP activist’.

Our Senbagh correspondent reports, on Saturday after midnight, the local police arrested 3 members of Chatraleague after they tried to attack the residence of Justice Zahangir Hussain for the second time. The 3 arrested are, Md Zahid Hussain Babu (20), Russel Babu (18) and Omar Faruk (18). Zahid Babu, a Chatra League leader in Kabilpur Union, with a group of about 15 Chatra League members were preparing to attack the residence of Justice Zahangir Hussain, at a place 500 meters away from the residence. When the local residents became suspicious and chased them 3 of them were caught and handed over to the police. The police in charge at the Senbagh police station Mr Saikul Ahmed Bhuiya has confirmed that these three persons will be presented to the court accused of planning arson attacks, petro bombing, shooting and sabotage. Before this incident, on Thursday night, some miscreants threw petrol bombs onto the same residence, but no one was arrested.

Our Debhat correspondent reports that, on Saturday night a group of Awami League members attacked some Hindu properties with arson, burning down the house of Sunit Sarkar. As family of Sunit Sarkar started screaming for help amidst the fire, the local residents managed to arrest one of the attackers who was identified as Abdul Ghaffar, a member of Awami League. Abdul Ghaffar has admitted of the crime and said that there were other members of Awami League with him. But the local police officer Mr Tarek Biswas has been trying to cover up the incident and tried to change the identity of the attackers, by describing them as BNP members instead.

SOURCE: সেনবাগে বিচারপতির বাড়ি ও দেবহাটায় হিন্দু বাড়ীতে হামলার সময় আ’লীগ-ছাত্রলীগের ৪ নেতা আটক

sectarianism is everywhere, not just here I guess

sectarianism is everywhere, not just here I guess

Bangladesh does not have sectarianism issue, these are false flag operations for political reasons to blame the Islamic parties in BD and to ban them.

No Hindu in BD is victim for his religion, but for his political views or loyalty to India, either by his own political party BAL [in 83% occasions as false flag attack], or by other parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom