What's new

Khaleda was born to be anti-India, just like her master Pakistan : says Awami League

Dude, your sense of humor is out of this world!
sometimes I kick myself for accepting moderation duties.
do many unfinished projects.. I will share one with you in a private conversation.

And Awami league is by born a indian puppet supported by India . its known fact that Indian raw train and make accommodation for hasina . Hasina has personal relationship with some Indian leader such as current president pranab mukharjee .

Umm Awami League is the reason you are a separate country and are not being killed in droves.

Heard of the Blood Telegram? Don't listen to us; listen to the then-darlings of Pakistan US who were, despite their dislike of us in 70s, horrified at what was happening in Bangladesh.

Khaleda Zia is the successor to a bunch of people who were happy to being killed for linguistic and hypothetical racial differences.

That too just because of 'religion'.

Umm Awami League is the reason you are a separate country and are not being killed in droves.

Heard of the Blood Telegram? Don't listen to us; listen to the then-darlings of Pakistan US who were, despite their dislike of us in 70s, horrified at what was happening in Bangladesh.

Khaleda Zia is the successor to a bunch of people who were happy to being killed for linguistic and hypothetical racial differences.

We're a separate because of stupidity and arrogance of some. West Pakistani leader. IF separation or freedom of east Pakistan were only option for socio economic development of then Indian one of less developed area east Bengal then we would liberates ourselves when necessity arise. Secondly drone attack are happening only in tribal area where some situation exist for many decades have no similarity with then east pakistan and current Bangladesh we were largest racial in Pakistan so may be we could work as neutralizing force among different race .

Last edited:

History is NOT a Hindutvadi bigot's strongest point. You should brush up your history rather than making things up from your back side as you go along. Facts are very very different from RSS mythology.

History is NOT a Hindutvadi bigot's strongest point. You should brush up your history rather than making things up from your back side as you go along. Facts are very very different from RSS mythology.

Aren't you being ironic by saying this?

Your kind has been revising history through distortion and lies and your party is trying to cover grounds by accusing everyone as RSS agents.

haseena was born to be anti pakistan just like her master and the master of her father india.

haseena was born to be anti pakistan just like her master and the master of her father india.

Her father sacrificed 8 years of his life for the formation of Pakistan. The guy was married but could hardly go to see her because He was working for the Partition. I bet mujib has sacrificed more for Pakistan than anyone in your family.

Her father sacrificed 8 years of his life for the formation of Pakistan. The guy was married but could hardly go to see her because He was working for the Partition. I bet mujib has sacrificed more for Pakistan than anyone in your family.

Who told you that?

I watched Mujib's interview to BBC in a documentary video on ATN Bangla. He said East Pakistan was unnaturally created by dividing Bengal in half. He refereed the subcontinent as 'Indo-Bangladesh' subcontinent. He said Pakistan was an artificial country. We never belonged to that country. You know the man Rabindranath? He was from Bangladesh. You know Nazrul? He is from this land.

Who told you that?

I saw Mujib's interview to BBC in a documentary video on ATN Bangla. He said East Pakistan was unnaturally created by dividing Bengal in half. He refereed the subcontinent as 'Indo-Bangladesh' subcontinent. He said Pakistan was an artificial country. We never belonged to that country. You know the man Rabindranath? He was from Bangladesh. You know Nazrul? He is from this land.

Gotta read history more. Start with unfinished memoirs of sheikh mujib.

He worked for the partition of India, Not Bengal.

So Mujib had even greater plans than the partition?

Aukad nahi hai par pichwade me charbi hai.

He would have been a disaster in the 80s and 90s. Good he was killed by Bangaldeshis beforehand.

but he couldn't sacrifice the greed of power for his country and broke it. wasn't he killed by bengalis because of his same greed(he banned democracy)?

but he couldn't sacrifice the greed of power for his country and broke it. wasn't he killed by bengalis because of his same greed(he banned democracy)?

Naveed, If you would have sacrificed years of your life for the formation of Pakistan and then you were sent to jail for 12 years without any serious cause. I mean 12 years only for political activism, you would break it too.

Naveed, If you would have sacrificed years of your life for the formation of Pakistan and then you were sent to jail for 12 years without any serious cause. I mean 12 years only for political activism, you would break it too.
pakistan jailed him for political reasons but bengalis killed him. weren't pakistan army better who ignored his such big political crimes and jailed him for which he was killed by bengalis army later.

pakistan jailed him for political reasons but bengalis killed him. weren't pakistan army better who ignored his such big political crimes and jailed him for which he was killed by bengalis army later.

Why should you care about Bengalis? Point of the debate is " Pakistan " And to me one shouldnot call him traitor without reading his side of the story

Why should you care about Bengalis? Point of the debate is " Pakistan " And to me one shouldnot call him traitor without reading his side of the story
mujib was imprisoned by pakistan for crimes which have the death penalty fin many of south asian states. mujib was infact put to death for his crimes when he visited another country which showed the kind behaviour of pakistan even towards its enemy. he was in pakistani jail for 12 years of his life, but the poor man didn't knew the meaning of freedom and its relationship with death otherwise the poor man would have liked to spent his whole life in pakistani prison.
are you happy now. no bangladeshi issue discussed. after all you have the right to kill anyone politically but you don't want to give other countries the right to put any one into jail for the same crimes. isn't it a double standard?

Aren't you being ironic by saying this?

Your kind has been revising history through distortion and lies and your party is trying to cover grounds by accusing everyone as RSS agents.
ok you know the right history. can you tell me that is it true that you want to break balochistan from pakistan because your bhagwan head fell there and you want it back. i heard kalboshan yadav was there on same mission.
Hindu myth, Lord Vishnu cut up the body of Sati with his flaming disc into 50 pieces, which fell to the earth. Her head fell at Hinglaj in balochistan.

Back
Top Bottom