What's new

United Hindu Concern claims targeted killings orchestrated by AL

Hindu and Awami made for each other. It's Awami who loot their land, torture their women and do other heinous thing yet Hindu continue their support for Awami leauge. I say good riddance.

রিমান্ডে থাকা ফাহিম 'বন্দুকযুদ্ধে' নিহত

Jugantor – June 18, 2016

মাদারীপুরের কলেজশিক্ষক রিপন চক্রবর্তীকে হত্যাচেষ্টার ঘটনায় দায়ের মামলায় রিমান্ডে থাকা গোলাম ফায়জুল্লাহ ফাহিম (১৯) পুলিশের সঙ্গে 'বন্দুকযুদ্ধে' নিহত হয়েছেন।

শুক্রবার দিনগত রাতে মাদারীপুর সদরে এ বন্দুকযুদ্ধ হয়।

মাদারীপুরের পুলিশ সুপার সারওয়ার হোসেন যুগান্তরকে বলেন, রাতে আটক ফাহিমের দেয়া তথ্যে তাকে নিয়ে অভিযানে যায় পুলিশ। এ সময় তার সহযোগীরা পুলিশের ওপর হামলা করে। পুলিশও পাল্টা গুলি চালালে ফাহিম নিহত হন। এ সময় সেখান থেকে অস্ত্র ও গুলি উদ্ধার করা হয়েছে।

এর আগে গতকাল শুক্রবার মাদারীপুরের চিফ জুডিশিয়াল ম্যাজিস্ট্রেট আদালত ফাহিমের ১০ দিনের রিমান্ড মঞ্জুর করেন।

তাকে হাজির করে হত্যাচেষ্টা মামলার তদন্ত কর্মকর্তা ও সদর থানার এসআই বারিউল ইসলাম ১৫ দিনের রিমান্ড আবেদন করেন। শুনানি শেষে বিচারক ১০ দিনের রিমান্ড মঞ্জুর করেন।

গত বৃহস্পতিবার রাতে শিক্ষক রিপন চক্রবর্তীকে হত্যাচেষ্টার ঘটনায় ফাহিমসহ ৬ জনের নাম উল্লেখ করে ও অজ্ঞাতনামা আরও কয়েকজনকে আসামি করে মামলা করেন সদর থানার এসআই আইয়ুব আলী।

তিনি জানান, ঘটনার সময় আটক ফাহিমকে জিজ্ঞাসাবাদ করে পাওয়া আরও পাঁচজনের নাম উল্লেখ করা হয়েছে মামলায়। তারা হলেন- সালমান তাসকিন, শাহরিয়ার হাসান, জাহিন, রায়হান ও মেজবাহ।

সদর থানার ওসি জিয়াউল মোর্শেদ জানান, গ্রেফতার ফাহিমের কাছ থেকে নিষিদ্ধ ঘোষিত বিভিন্ন সংগঠনের সঙ্গে সম্পৃক্ততার বিষয় জানা গেছে।

উল্লেখ্য, মাদারীপুরের সরকারি নাজিমউদ্দিন বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় কলেজের গণিত বিভাগের প্রভাষক রিপন চক্রবর্তী কলেজগেট সংলগ্ন ভাড়া বাসার একটি ছোট কক্ষে একা থাকতেন।

গত বুধবার দুপুরে কলেজ থেকে ফিরে বাসায় ঢোকার সময় বিকাল সাড়ে ৪টার দিকে ৩ যুবক তাকে চাপাতি দিয়ে কুপিয়ে আহত করে দ্রুত পালিয়ে যাওয়ার চেষ্টা করে।

শিক্ষকের চিৎকারে কলেজগেট এলাকার লোকজন দ্রুত এগিয়ে এসে ফাহিমকে আটক করে। পরে তাকে পুলিশের হাতে তুলে দেয়া হয়।

Why do you assume someone who is anti-Indian is Jamaat. One can be a patriotic Bangladeshi and detest India at the same time.

Jamaat guys are all patriotic in their own way. One thing, I have noticed all the Jamaatis pretend as BNP supporter in this Forum. You are no exception. I have read many pages here and found almost no BNP. But there are many AL and a few Jamaatis.

Jamaat guys are all patriotic in their own way. One thing, I have noticed all the Jamaatis pretend as BNP supporter in this Forum. You are no exception. I have read many pages here and found almost no BNP. But there are many AL and a few Jamaatis.

That still does not make me a Jamaati ...

Any BD who would define themselves as a nationalist must necessarily be a supporter of BNP as that is the default position. It does not need to be stated. BNP is full of corrupt politicians who lack strategic vision. It is highly imperfect party but it is the only tent under which a truly nationalist democratic BD can stand. Jury is out as to if this disjointed morally corrupt and utterly incompetent party can and should be part of BDs future. I would personally prefer a new progressive party to take up the centrist void but up until then reluctantly BNP has my support as the only viable option for now.

BAL has lost its way long time ago. It started as Muslim Awami League. The illustrious party has been hijacked by Indian assets and believes in one party rule. It is the embodiment of fascism and fully subservient to an enemy country. It will and have sold BD sovereignty to remain in power. Any who supports BAL loves India more than BD, it can not any other way. It simply is untenable to believe in that a sovereign BD governed through multiparty democracy is consistent with BAL philosophy and actions to date. The quicker this cancer is eliminated the better for the country.

Jamat are professional contrarians. They do not support anything at all. They exist merely to oppose some point or rather. Given Jamat was against the creation of Pakistan and subsequently BD it is not feasible for them to claim to be nationalist believing in a sovereign Muslim entity. They are not the future of BD

Jatio party is simply nationalist light one man show. It has no philosophy or principals and open to do the bidding of anyone who will pay. It will fragment with the death of ershad.

If one supports Jamat they should say so. Jamat and BNP are poles apart in terms of outlook. Just because they are in coalition does not mean their visions are the same.

I suspect it is your own position that leads you to view everyone as supporter of Jamat. You should ask them if in doubt. If they claim not to be Jamat that should be the end of it.

Most people me including will take positions on issues that will align to differing political parties. There are very few people blinkered enough to support a political parties on every issue. Such individual are mentally deficient as they would rather be told what to think than think for themselves.

Dont be that naive. US vowed to work with BD and India in this region. And Hasina's families are US UK citizens. US has more stakes on Hasina. In gov power, all world big shots are in AL's pocket. BNP is isolated with only Pak-Turkey and Israel. Lol. Dont over esteem yourself.

US has more stakes on Hasina because their families are US and UK citizens? That is the funniest and weirdest thing I've read in a while.

Do lay off some of the Awami weed for a bit. It's rotting your brain. You are really banged!

Most people me including will take positions on issues that will align to differing political parties. There are very few people blinkered enough to support a political parties on every issue. Such individual are mentally deficient as they would rather be told what to think than think for themselves.

A lot of people do it knowingly and purposefully!

A 17-year old militant involved in attack on Hindu lecturer killed in Bangladesh

Firstpost – June 18, 2016

A 17-year-old militant who was arrested this week while carrying out a failed assassination attempt on a Hindu lecturer in southwestern Bangladesh was killed overnight in what police claimed to be a "shootout".

"Golam Faizullah Fahim's cohorts fired gunshots as he was guiding us (police) to a hideout of theirs...He died in crossfire as we retaliated," Madaripur's Superintendent of Police Sarwar Hossain told PTI over phone.

Another official familiar with the incident said police took Fahim to an area on the outskirts of the district town last evening where the shootout occurred. He was injured and declared dead when brought to a hospital after the "shootout".

The surprise shootout came a day after police secured a court order to interrogate Fahim in custody in connection with the murder attempt on Ripan Chakraborty, 50, a mathematics lecturer of a government university college in Madaripur.

Bangladesh in recent months witnessed a series of deadly clandestine attacks on religious minorities and secular and liberal activists. The machete-wielding militants fled the scenes after carrying out the murders.

But Fahim, a student of a college in Dhaka, was the lone assailant to be grabbed by people in the neighbourhood though two other attackers fled the scene after attack on Chakraborty who sustained injuries.

Islamic State or al-Qaeda in Indian Subcontinent claimed responsibilities for most of the attacks. However, authorities attributed the attacks to home grown militant outfits like Jamaatul Mujahideen Bangladesh or Ansaral Islam (ABT).

According to police, Fahim claimed himself to be a member of a third outfit, Hizbut Tahrir, a grouping of mainly university level students and young professionals.

Bangladesh banned Tahrir, an international organisation, several years ago after years of its overt activities in the country when it was believed to be a non-militant grouping despite radical rightwing outlook.

According to media reports, Fahim told police that Tahrir had recruited him through a former student of the college he studied while his family members said they had no idea that the boy was a member of a militant outfit.

Teachers of his Uttara collage also described him as a good student who scored well in the last Secondary School Certificate Exam.

Fahim's father works in the apparels industry while his mother Kamrun Nahar is a homemaker.

US has more stakes on Hasina because their families are US and UK citizens? That is the funniest and weirdest thing I've read in a while.

Do lay off some of the Awami weed for a bit. It's rotting your brain. You are really banged!

What kind of idiot are you. Doing cheerleading for jamaati munshi and asking me to lay off Awami weed. Do you think anyone can make sense talking with him. That will need some weirdest skills to silence their brainwashed mind. I suggest you to quote from something fresh discussion or not. Most of the time you just dont make any sense anyway, so I just ignore you.

Last edited:
What kind of idiot are you. Doing cheer leader for jamaati munshi and asking me to lay off Awami weed. Do you think anyone can make sense talking with him. That will need some weirdest skills to silence their brainwashed mind. I suggest you to quote from something fresh discussion or not. Most of the time you just dont make any sense, so I just ignore you.

lolzz your frustration shows that you are running out of logic. Anyway Munshi is much learned and have a deep insight into internal politics of BD and external players to and their role. It is not a new thing that role of Al and India has been suspected and found in killing of Bangladeshi Hindus just to stir hate and controversy against Islamic character of yBangladesh. It is interesting that Indians want to impose Hindutva ideology in India but want BD to discard Islam.

lolzz your frustration shows that you are running out of logic. Anyway Munshi is much learned and have a deep insight into internal politics of BD and external players to and their role. It is not a new thing that role of Al and India has been suspected and found in killing of Bangladeshi Hindus just to stir hate and controversy against Islamic character of yBangladesh. It is interesting that Indians want to impose Hindutva ideology in India but want BD to discard Islam.

Lol where did you find frustration. Munshi is well known person online for his propagandas and makes some weirdest comments, its better to be ignored, countered by weirdest comments or laughed off. Note that he made weird comment something about Indian or US intervention. You are also jumping in from nowhere, after another weird guy :D

Lol where did you find frustration. Munshi is well known person online for his propagandas and makes some weirdest comments, its better to be ignored, countered by weirdest comments or laughed off. Note that he made weird comment something about Indian or US intervention. You are also jumping in from nowhere, after another weird guy :D

NVM :) I know much about him in reality so I can shrug off your ignorance

It makes sense, he must ISI agent, you will definitely know him :)

Am not ISI so why would I be knowing any original or presumed agent?

BTW anyone from Bangladesh who talks about Muslim Bangladesh and talks about interests of Bangladesh instead of India and Pro-India traitors, automatically becomes an ISI agent for Rawamis.

Am not ISI so why would I be knowing any original or presumed agent?

BTW anyone from Bangladesh who talks about Muslim Bangladesh and talks about interests of Bangladesh instead of India and Pro-India traitors, automatically becomes an ISI agent for Rawamis.

No they dont. Only special people with special interests are tagged ISI agents.

Back
Top Bottom