What's new

83% attack on hindus are done by Awami League backed by India

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SHAMK9

You are free not to respond to 'disgusting things'. Save your digestive system for a few thousand dead Muslims in India by Hindu extremists.

Peace.

@SHAMK9

You are free not to respond to 'disgusting things'. Save your digestive system for a few thousand dead Muslims in India by Hindu extremists.

Peace.
Dear mod, I do not care what India does to it's people. I do not care about any other country but Pakistan. Just because India treats its minorities like crap doesn't mean so should we. Hindus, Christians and other have been nothing else but loyal to Pakistan and it was wrong of you to make that comment. Thanks

Very valid point. And indians who actually backing these attacks have no moral ground under any deception.

Our two Muslim states are all thats left of our past. If we have learned anything from our forefathers mistakes, we would keep the minority a minority.

These are our countries where our laws must apply and our way of life must prevail. Pakistan will remain a Muslim state and anything will be done to keep it that way, until we establish our long lost political heritage that once made us great and defeated our enemies.

That system is our lost property, we ought to reinvent and reestablish it in order to become powerful again.

Dear mod, I do not care what India does to it's people. I do not care about any other country but Pakistan. Just because India treats its minorities like crap doesn't mean so should we. Hindus, Christians and other have been nothing else but loyal to Pakistan and it was wrong of you to make that comment. Thanks

We should follow India in treating minorities. Sorry to disappoint you but i am a 'hegemonic majoritist'. I am a big fan of Hindutva ideology, we ought to copy it.

How do Bangladeshi Hindus become an Indian problem?, I thought that they were a 'secular' state.

Bangladesh needs to copy Pakistani model of dealing with Hindu population. Its long term but does work. ;)
If you could then do shed some light on the Pakistani model.

Other than kidnaping Hindu girls and getting them married off to Muslims I haven't heard anything else on the news.

"no hindu girls left = no more hindu marriages = no more hindus being born"

How do Bangladeshi Hindus become an Indian problem?, I thought that they were a 'secular' state.

Bangladesh needs to copy Pakistani model of dealing with Hindu population. Its long term but does work. ;)

Pakistani model :lol::lol:

Where minority even muslim minority shia killed openly and no one give a d@mm.

Dnt worry India will insure that BD will not be same.

BD created by India and its our responsibility now.

Too much following the Pakistani model of treating minorities can lead to -> what what ? Think ;)

Now if BD wants to suffer the same fate they can follow the same model. Just don't blame India later. :)

Last edited:
We should follow India in treating minorities. Sorry to disappoint you but i am a 'hegemonic majoritist'. I am a big fan of Hindutva ideology, we ought to copy it.
Copy hindutva? What happened couldn't get enough love from Sheikhs on Arabian nights.

My Indian friends don't fancy the truth when they are at the receiving end. God bless Karma. :)

Copy hindutva? What happened couldn't get enough love from Sheikhs on Arabian nights.

I have suddenly developed love for our 'heritage' as you claim.

Isn't this what many of your folk expect us to do?

My Indian friends don't fancy the truth when they are at the receiving end. God bless Karma. :)
I have suddenly developed love for our 'heritage' as you claim.

Isn't this what many of your folk expect us to do?
Good to hear that, so much Sawab you collected in your piggy bank so far?
Or are you just bragging about others exploit.

because of the cross migration during Partition, Hindu population was bound to decrease in both Bangladesh and Pakistan since 1947. hindutvas present it like it is a surprising piece of data
because of the cross migration during Partition, Hindu population was bound to decrease in both Bangladesh and Pakistan since 1947. hindutvas present it like it is a surprising piece of data

Logic never was hindutvas strong point.

Most of the Hindus in United Pakistan were in the eastern side anyway, which is why it was a huge drop when East Pakistan gained freedom. Most of the hindus in current Pakistan are in Sindh and were in Sindh in 1971 as well.

Most of the Hindus in United Pakistan were in the eastern side anyway, which is why it was a huge drop when East Pakistan gained freedom. Most of the hindus in current Pakistan are in Sindh and were in Sindh in 1971 as well.
second that..

I usually do not agree with anything you say but this seems so true. Muslim countries are on a path of self destruction and if they don't get their act together fast, they might not even exist in near future. Tolerance needs to be taught everywhere.
without a secular constitution India would have been exactly like those countries. As people we are not different and quite capable of killing each other. Thank god (or rather thank our leaders) who build a fairly good secular and democratic foundation when we got independence.
That has remained more or less intact although it is under sever pressure from local and global events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom