What's new

10 Stories That Prove Gurkhas Are the Fiercest Fighters on the Planet

Have u ever seen one they have the same chinese features height and built as nepalese ..have u ever seen any gilgitis or baltistanis ??

Have you?

We have several GB members .. Why not ask them?

@Gikmet Baltee @shimshali @WAJsal

Here is the average GB look;
image.jpeg

The average Gurkha;
image.jpeg

And gurkhas ?
Gurkhas are mongloid like the Bhutanese ..

I went to Gilgit 4 years ago on a road trip, and they look nothing like Nepalis, especially the ones working in Indian restaurants in the US. Are you mentally okay?

@Samandri @save_ghenda @WAJsal @krash ????

They and gilgitis have the same chinese features , height and weight thats why i was off the opinion !! i could be wrong here , but from my experience both nepalese and gilgitis look very similar. Avoid personal attacks no need to get so personal kid

They and gilgitis have the same chinese features , height and weight thats why i was off the opinion !! i could be wrong here , but from my experience both nepalese and gilgitis look very similar. Avoid personal attacks no need to get so personal kid

I am not trying to go personal, but your observations make no sense. I'm sorry.

Baltis have Tibetan features, while Gilgatis look like Chitralis.

The Gilgitis look more like the Uyigurs than "Chinese Han".

Have you ever been to GB? Or met GB? My father was with the FCNA for almost 3 years .. I had several GB classmates thought my life... None of them look "mongloid" or like Chinese or Nepalese..

The only mongloid people in Pak are the Hazara who have Mongol ancestory ..

Like this SSG operator ;

image.jpeg

The Gilgitis look more like the Uyigurs than "Chinese Han".

Have you ever been to GB? Or met GB? My father was with the FCNA for almost 3 years .. I had several GB classmates thought my life... None of them look "mongloid" or like Chinese or Nepalese..

The only mongloid people in Pak are the Hazara who have Mongol ancestory ..

Like this SSG operator ;

View attachment 303206

And How many Gurkhas have you met?

Great soldiers and they've proved their worth the world over. But let's just drop the most fiercest stuff. Many cultures around the world are just as good.
Really? I've never read anywhere that there are any soldiers who excel the Gurkas' balanced combination of toughness, stamina, improvisation, and controlled ferocity.

I think he is mistaking Gilgatis for Baltis

I always thought Gilgitis and Baltis were Dardic people. I have not met any Balti, so I may be wrong. Regardless, I feel like Gilgitis are Dardic like Kohistanis. Kohistanis feel like a different version of Pashtuns due to mountain culture, but they are not Pashtun. I am not an expert but this is my analysis.

And ur sensable observation is based on knowing a nepalese boy some where in the US

I had Nepalese friends in my university here in scholarships -- pharma ...

Many looked like us -- although short statures.. Some were dark like indians (not wheateat -- but dark).. The Gurkha was the smallest and mongloid..

3 .. How many Pakistanis have you met ? Of any ethnic make up?

Not sure about him, met 2 actually thanks to being in immigrant central. One was a Brit soldier who is now a cop, the other runs a smoke shop.

They are ordinary people kept up by a martial culture. Take their kid, put him in a normal US upbringing and bully him.. you'll get a pussy.

It is the environment and not the genetics that matter most.

Back
Top Bottom