What's new

Muslims in indian army

Najam Sethi has been talking about an independent Azad Balochistan on all Pakistani channels. Other people from BLA & other separatist movements have been openly allowed to air their separatist views on National TV. Najam Sethi has also talked against Pakistan's stance of Kashmir, along with sensitive issues such as Kargil & the 1971 war.

on the same grounds didnt india allowed the rallies of your freedom fighters in the heartland of India in delhi? can you imagine doing that in Islamabad?

Najam Sethi has been talking about an independent Azad Balochistan on all Pakistani channels. Other people from BLA & other separatist movements have been openly allowed to air their separatist views on National TV. Najam Sethi has also talked against Pakistan's stance of Kashmir, along with sensitive issues such as Kargil & the 1971 war.

I doubt it. I have not seen him saying he support such a sedition! .. .Can you share such a link (At best i have seen him describing root of Balochi issue .. not supporting such a sedition).

Going by your standard, we have seen Kashmiri separatists leaders openly talking about secession. is'nt it?

We know how quick the trial prosecutions & judicial process in India is. Things remain on a standstill for years. Wait for it. Just stating the intention of trying her for stating her opinion shows the true face of India.

I think i shared the latest article with you. She has not been charged with anything.

Going by your standard, we have seen Kashmiri separatists leaders openly talking about secession. is'nt it?

Gilani has been charged with sedition, BLA leaders have not.

We know how quick the trial prosecutions & judicial process in India is.

yes and it because of that your another citizen is still alive in India after killing so many indians. to provide with the impartial decison.
Things remain on a standstill for years.
Better being late then being wrong.
Wait for it. Just stating the intention of trying her for stating her opinion shows the true face of India.

Oh the police just showed the intention which the gov denied.
If it would have been people of India she would be hanging on the gateway of India showcasing what happens with a ill will for India.

Gilani has been charged with sedition, BLA leaders have not.

lol then charge them. why havent you and then cry a river....

Not our problem :D

Its sleep time. And the thread has moved away from Muslims representation in Army to Mr.Modi to Mr.Geelani.

Lets get back to track.

Good Night.

Yes, there is an Azad Kashmir as well. It doesn't belong to Pakistan, it is an independent territory.

Yups independent enough to sign "kashmir banega pakistan" for everything. and also the code says diffrently. The P0K is flooded with news which is anti India so provide with a neutral news source.

Back
Top Bottom