What's new

Muslims in indian army

Why do you put Clinton in the same category as Modi? Clinton didn't aid or abet the killings of American citizens, but Modi aided & abetted the killings of Indian citizens.
Mate: Are you doing this deliberately? ... I explained to you that being a acting CM he cant be impeached by the central government. And that Presidential orders are needed. I also explained that he cant be impeached because you dont have one to testify.

No one is ready to testify yet because there hasn't been a trial in court against Modi. You shall see a lot of people testify against him once you start a trial.
Oh, we went one step ahead. the SIT asked for people (read Government officials who can testify that Modi asked them to go slow) to come forward and testify. We had none. Had anyone claimed before the SIT that he received orders from Modi, that would have been end of Mr.Modi rule. At best, we can only accuse that Mr.Modi took the riots less seriously.

The problem with India is, they want to put the Gujarat massacres under the carpet, as they believe it is a sensitive issue; they don't even want to talk about it publicly, forget a trial.
Nonsense. If anything, the people and activists have been more vocal about it then muslims themselves.

There has been plenty of video evidence that Modi aided & abetted the Hindutva groups that massacred the Muslims. There is much more than a shred of evidence.
Please share it with us. I will be more than happy to share that with SIT.

Nonsense. If anything, the people and activists have been more vocal about it then muslims themselves.

Yes, and people like these, such as Teetsa Setalvad have been accused of being anti-Indian & an extremist or a Congress supporter, and have been highly criticized for exposing Modi.

I have shared a video clip link, you have to watch this whole documentary, which unequivocally shows that Modi aided & abetted Hindutva groups in the murder of Gujarati Muslims.

SIT report indicts Modi over 2002 Gujarat riots | TwoCircles.net

Watch the documentary 'Final Solution'. I've just copied a clip here from it, this movie is full of video testimonies from people proving he was an accomplice to the massacres of Indian Muslims.

These is a bunch of other evidence as well.

Bilal: First, how does the Video prove that he incited Mob to riot against the Muslims? or his inaction against the state police?

And the TwoCircles states exactky what i have been saying. That the SIT could only conclude that Mr.Modi could only be found guilty of not taking the riots seriously. There does not exist any documented (or Deposition) proof of his being guilty of promoting riots. SIT could not find any proof that can be linked to his impeachment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, and people like these, such as Teetsa Setalvad have been accused of being anti-Indian & an extremist or a Congress supporter, and have been highly criticized for exposing Modi.
Sir, has similar accusation not been levied against people like Pervez Hoodbhoy too? ... Does that make whole of Pakistani Society intolerant?

I have shared a video clip link, you have to watch this whole documentary, which unequivocally shows that Modi aided & abetted Hindutva groups in the murder of Gujarati Muslims.
I did not see any evidence in that Video that serves as proof of Modi's Guilt!!!

Bilal: First, how does the Video prove that he incited Mob to riot against the Muslims? or his inaction against the state police?

And the TwoCircles states exactky what i have been saying. That the SIT could only conclude that Mr.Modi could only be found guilty of not taking the riots seriously. There does not exist any documented (or Deposition) proof of his being guilty of promoting riots. SIT could not find any proof that can be linked to his impeachment.

As I said, this is only one clip I could find on youtube. If you want to see the whole documentary, which is close to 2 hours long, it unequivocally proves he aided & abetted the Hindutva groups. It is called 'Final Solution', watch it if you can. Also watch the second link I gave you. It talks about specific instructions from Modi about where and when specific attacks would take place. These 'instructions' from Modi are have been testified in the documentary as well, meaning he was not just responsible for inaction, for also for orchestrating these riots in specific places in Gujarat.

Sir, has similar accusation not been levied against people like Pervez Hoodbhoy too? ... Does that make whole of Pakistani Society intolerant?

I did not see any evidence in that Video that serves as proof of Modi's Guilt!!!

No, there hasn't been a similar accusation levied against Pervez Hoodbhoy. Pervez Hoodbhoy openly talks against Pakistan's nuke program on TV, how Pakistan funds terrorist groups, but he has not been charged with anything in Pakistan. Watch the second video link "Gulbarg Society Massacre", and follow the part from where Teetsa Setalvad speaks (from 1:25 to 2:04).

As I said, this is only one clip I could find on youtube. If you want to see the whole documentary, which is close to 2 hours long, it unequivocally proves he aided & abetted the Hindutva groups. It is called 'Final Solution', watch it if you can. Also watch the second link I gave you. It talks about specification instructions from Modi about where and when specific attacks would take place. These 'instructions' from Modi are have been testified in the documentary as well, meaning he was not just responsible for inaction, for also for orchestrating these riots in specific places in Gujarat.

Sir, where in that second video does it prove that instructions came from Mr.Modi ?

No, there hasn't been a similar accusation levied against Pervez Hoodbhoy. Pervez Hoodbhoy openly talks against Pakistan's nuke program on TV, how Pakistan funds terrorist groups, but he has not been charged with anything in Pakistan. Watch the second video link "Gulbarg Society Massacre", and follow the part from where Teetsa Setalvad speaks (from 1:25 to 2:04).

oh is it so.... Just check comments from youtube ... Mr.Hoodbhoy has been called "Gaddar" on lot many shows , sometimes by Zaid. Sometimes by government officials.

As for second video, please understand that it was Teesta personal opinion. Not a statement recorded by a witness who claims he recived direct orders from Modi.

Sir, where in that second video does it prove that instructions came from Mr.Modi ?

Listen to what Teetsa Setalvad says, and she also shows cd video evidence to her audience. And if you watch the 'Final Solution' documentary, you shall see testimonies of how Modi instructed for specific attacks in different parts of Gujarat at different times.

I found a youtube link for the complete 'Final Solution' documentary:

Enjoy, watch it & then get back to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen to what Teetsa Setalvad says, and she also shows cd video evidence to her audience. And if you watch the 'Final Solution' documentary, you shall see testimonies of how Modi instructed for specific attacks in different parts of Gujarat at different times.
Bilal : I have never watched it. My friend did. I shall take his feedback. Or maybe you can share link of testimonies of goverment officials.

oh is it so.... Just check comments from youtube ... Mr.Hoodbhoy has been called "Gaddar" on lot many shows , sometimes by Zaid. Sometimes by government officials.

As for second video, please understand that it was Teesta personal opinion. Not a statement recorded by a witness who claims he recived direct orders from Modi.

No one takes Zaid Hamid seriously. And your government put charges against Arundhati Roy for just speaking up on Kashmir, Pervez Hoodbhoy airs his opinions on alleged Pakistani funding of terrorist groups, as well as speaking against Pakistan's nuclear program. Yet, he is not charged with anything and airs his views freely. You have people like Najam Sethi that talk openly against Pakistan's stance of Kashmir & Balochistan on Pakistani channels, as well as the crimes of the Pakistani Army in the 1971 war. Ahmed Rashid is also famous for expressing his views openly. None of these people has been charged by Pakistan. Arundhati Roy has been charged, on less sensitive issues.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Back
Top Bottom