What's new

Muslims in indian army

Oh is it so? ...... Put him on Trial for what? . As per our constitution only a convicted criminal can be blocked from contesting in election. Mr.Modi as a CM has only been accused of asking his security forces to go slow (or rather ordering them Not to act while the rioters had a merry). Obviously, NOT a single person could testify that he recieved such orders from Mr.Modi.

Yes, put him on trial. Bring all the evidence for and against him. If he is convicted, put him in jail. If he isn't, then he can contest in elections. And btw, there are video testimonies from Hindutva groups that massacred Muslims against Modi. Bring all the evidence to court, then we'll see what happens to Modi. Of course not a single person could testify that they took orders been Modi, there hasn't been a trial against Modi. This alone shows the secular nature of India. I'm not asking for a conviction, I'm asking for a trial & to look at all the facts objectively. But there hasn't even been a trial against him. The US refused to let Modi enter the country on a visit here.

Indian Muslims in many cases don't need trials to get convicted; & in many other cases, whenever Indian Muslims are charged & put on trial, they are invariably convicted. People like Modi aren't even put on trial, & charged with terrorism, forget conviction; despite spearheading the massacre of Indian Gujarati Muslims. There have been video testimonies from Hindus. Bring all the evidence to court, and act accordingly. The same for the Congress party members for their massacre on Sikhs in 1984. Nobody is asking for a conviction, but at least have a trial.

Oh is it so? ...... Put him on Trial for what? . As per our constitution only a convicted criminal can be blocked from contesting in election. Mr.Modi as a CM has only been accused of asking his security forces to go slow (or rather ordering them Not to act while the rioters had a merry). Obviously, NOT a single person could testify that he recieved such orders from Mr.Modi.

Yes, put him on trial. Bring all the evidence for and against him. If he is convicted, put him in jail. If he isn't, then he can contest in elections. And btw, there are video testimonies from Hindutva groups that massacred Muslims against Modi. Bring all the evidence to court, then we'll see what happens to Modi. Of course not a single person could testify that they took orders been Modi, there hasn't been a trial against Modi. This alone shows the secular nature of India. I'm not asking for a conviction, I'm asking for a trial & to look at all the facts objectively. But there hasn't even been a trial against him. The US refused to let Modi enter the country on a visit here.

Obviously you are not familiar with the way law's work. You cant put a acting CM on trial (you need Presidential approval for same). Now, as i said, there is not a single person who has come forward claiming he received direct orders from Mr.Modi. So we can not prosecute him. Now go and recheck all the so called Victim statements ... Do they claim Modi himself came and burned people? .... Modi is only accused of Inaction. You cant put a acting CM on Trial without having any prima facie evidence.

So you admit that your state sponsors terrorism? Yet, you have the audacity of blaming Pakistan before looking at yourself? The massacre of Muslims in Gujarat was also somehow the fault of Muslims, right? Your Hindu attitude is worse than rapists that claim that the person raped is responsible for getting raped.

Don't worry, I have all I want to know about the massacre of Christians by Hindus going by this:

The problems with most Indians is, they think they can justify the massacres of Christians, Muslims, Sikhs and other minorities, by somehow shifting the blame on the minorities that got massacred. If India wants to truly become a secular democracy, & not a sham one; it has to accept the fact that massacres by the state or Hindu mobs cannot be justified in anyway. Massacres cannot be justified. Period. Once massacres are not justified, only then can India have harmony between its different communities.

You are just a typical brainwashed pawn lapping up the propaganda spread in Pakistani media about evil Hindooos. And look at the source you provided - Gospel India. :lol: Seriously ?? It is lik asking the alleged victim if the alleged murderer was the criminal ?? You know the answer before hand.

Now let me educate you on the background of the riots since you seem to be ignorant of the fact.

This is the findings of the Mohapatra Commision on th Kandhmal riots - Link

The main reason of the riots as found was the indiscriminate conversion by the missionaries which destroyed the social fabric of the Tribals and the land-grabbing by the Christian Panas from the tribal Kondhs who were mostly Hindus. This is addition to the killing of a Hindu Swamy by Maoists aided by the Evangelists provoked the reaction.

Try knowing the facts before BSing here.And the fact that you say th Godhra Train burning did not provoke the Gujarat riots shows how much brainwashed you are.

And di you know for the 750 Muslims killed in riots about 300 Hindus were killed by Muslim mobs too in the riots. You wont know because the madarsah you attended would have brainwashed you and would not have reported this.

Try setting your house (Pakistan) in order which is regarded as the Terrorist capital of the world before lecturing us Indians on how to treat our people. Atleast we are not getting killed by suicide bombings everyday.

Indian Muslims in many cases don't need trials to get convicted; & in many other cases, whenever Indian Muslims are charged & put on trial, they are invariably convicted. People like Modi aren't even put on trial, & charged with terrorism, forget conviction; despite spearheading the massacre of Indian Gujarati Muslims. There have been video testimonies from Hindus. Bring all the evidence to court, and act accordingly. The same for the Congress party members for their massacre on Sikhs in 1984. Nobody is asking for a conviction, but at least have a trial.
You are obviously joking/flaming when you say Muslims get convicted without Trial. or that they get convicted in all cases. Dont Troll please.
As for Modi, i have already clarified that he has been summoned by the SIT but there is no person ready to testify against him.
As for Congress workers, i will agree with you. Ba$tards like Tytler and Sajjan Kumar have been shielded by the Manmohan Singh government.

Obviously you are not familiar with the way law's work. You cant put a acting CM on trial (you need Presidential approval for same). Now, as i said, there is not a single person who has come forward claiming he received direct orders from Mr.Modi.

His status of CM should be partially suspended till he clears his name in court. As I have said, have a trial, & you'll see countless testimonies from people that they received direct orders for him. There have been video testimonies from Hindus claiming his deep involvement in the Gujarat massacre. Being an accomplice in mass murder is a serious offence, & its clear that he's an accomplice. Modi has not only been accused for inaction, he has been charged for aiding & abetting the Hindu mobs that massacred Muslims. Making him an accomplice. There is enough video evidence & testimonies proving he was an accomplice. I hope you know what the punishments for accomplices are.

This thread has obviously gone sideways. Lets debate on Muslims in Indian Army. And not the age old Minorities In India debate!!!!

You are obviously joking/flaming when you say Muslims get convicted without Trial. or that they get convicted in all cases. Dont Troll please.
As for Modi, i have already clarified that he has been summoned by the SIT but there is no person ready to testify against him.
As for Congress workers, i will agree with you. Ba$tards like Tytler and Sajjan Kumar have been shielded by the Manmohan Singh government.

No one's trolling here. The Muslim boys accused of the Ajmer Sharif blasts, Mecca Masjid Blasts and the Malegaon blasts were convicted without any trial. They are still in jail despite the fact that they didn't commit any of these blasts, & Hindutva groups had been responsible for them & have been exposed.

This thread has obviously gone sideways. Lets debate on Muslims in Indian Army. And not the age old Minorities In India debate!!!!

It was you guys that brought in Pakistan and the Blasphemy Law.

Obviously you are not familiar with the way law's work. You cant put a acting CM on trial (you need Presidential approval for same). Now, as i said, there is not a single person who has come forward claiming he received direct orders from Mr.Modi.

His status of CM should be partially suspended till he clears his name in court. As I have said, have a trial, & you'll see countless testimonies from people that they received direct orders for him. There have been video testimonies from Hindus claiming his deep involvement in the Gujarat massacre. Being an accomplice in mass murder is a serious offence, & its clear that he's an accomplice. Modi has not only been accused for inaction, he has been charged for aiding & abetting the Hindu mobs that massacred Muslims. Making him an accomplice. There is enough video evidence & testimonies proving he was an accomplice. I hope you know what the punishments for accomplices are.

I cant help if you dont care to read. I have explained why he cant be put on Trial.

You still want to scream about prosecuting Modi, as if the Congress led government would have not done so already to Mr.Modi (who is from BJP .... Opposition Party to GoI).

I cant help if you dont care to read. I have explained why he cant be put on Trial.

You still want to scream about prosecuting Modi, as if the Congress led government would have not done so already to Mr.Modi (who is from BJP .... Opposition Party to GoI).

And India's truly 'secular', democratic, the 'land supposedly run by law' nature has been exposed by this one post. Well said.

No one's trolling here. The Muslim boys accused of the Ajmer Sharif blasts, Mecca Masjid Blasts and the Malegaon blasts were convicted without any trial. They are still in jail despite the fact that they didn't commit any of these blasts, & Hindutva groups had been responsible for them & have been exposed.
Convicted without Trial? .. care to explain?

There are lot many people still being held in custody while the probe goes on. Not just muslims. Pragya Thakur is being held while her case goes to Trial. She has alleged Torture too (at the hands of ATS)

Convicted without Trial? .. care to explain?

There are lot many people still being held in custody while the probe goes on. Not just muslims. Pragya Thakur is being held while her case goes to Trial. She has alleged Torture too (at the hands of ATS)

The Muslim boys were put in jail by the Indian police without any trial proving them guilty, they were not held in custody. There was no evidence produced at the times of those incidents. There has been no trial conducting them guilty, they've been sitting in jail for years, and even now after the role of Hindutva groups has been brutally exposed. And now, for the first time after all these years, a probe is taking place to test the authenticity of Swami Aseemanand's documented & testimonial evidence.

And India's truly 'secular', democratic, the 'land supposedly run by law' nature has been exposed by this one post. Well said.
Do explain to me what has secularism to do with the law of land that needs a acting CM to be prosecuted by Presidents permission (and for which you need some prima facie evidence). I have repeatedly explained to you that we dont have ANY Individual who can testify that he recived no action orders from Mr.Modi.

FYI: He has been hailed as Modern day Nero by Indian Supreme Court. A bench compromising of majority hindu's

Back
Top Bottom