What's new

Muslims in indian army

The Muslim boys were put in jail by the Indian police without any trial proving them guilty, they were not held in custody. There was no evidence produced at the times of those incidents. There has been no trial conducting them guilty, they've been sitting in jail for years, and even now after the role of Hindutva groups has been brutally exposed. And now, for the first time after all these years, a probe is taking place to test the authenticity of Swami Aseemanand's documented & testimonial evidence.
Mate: Either you read or stop deliberate wrong statements of yours. I cant explain to you why people are put in jail while they await Trial (read some controversial laws like MOCCA). Or the average time it takes till a case goes to Trial.

Do explain to me what has secularism to do with the law of land that needs a acting CM to be prosecuted by Presidents permission (and for which you need some prima facie evidence). I have repeatedly explained to you that we dont have ANY Individual who can testify that he recived no action orders from Mr.Modi.

FYI: He has been hailed as Modern day Nero by Indian Supreme Court. A bench compromising of majority hindu's

Anyone here in America, whether that is the President or anyone else, is under the law. This is clearly not the case in India, because Modi couldn't be tried as he was the CM, and members of the Congress Party couldn't be tried as they were the ruling power then. If India had any respect for law, they would have charged Modi; and let him clear his name before proceeding to his duties of CM. There have been plenty of video evidences & testimonies from Hindutva groups that unequivocally prove that he aided & abetted these groups, making him an accomplice in these massacres.

Mate: Either you read or stop deliberate wrong statements of yours. I cant explain to you why people are put in jail while they await Trial (read some controversial laws like MOCCA). Or the average time it takes till a case goes to Trial.

There has been no trial for these Muslim boys, & its been years. There wasn't going to one anyways before Swami Aseemanand gave documented & testimonial evidence claiming otherwise. By the same token, why shouldn't Modi be put in jail for aiding and abetting the Gujarat massacres, till he gets a trial and clears his name? How can you put someone in jail without conclusively proving their crime in a trial?

Anyone here in America, whether that is the President or anyone else, is under the law. This is clearly not the case in India, because Modi couldn't be tried as he was the CM, and members of the Congress Party couldn't be tried as they were the ruling power then. If India had any respect for law, they would have charged Modi; and let him clear his name before proceeding to his duties of CM. There have been plenty of video evidences & testimonies from Hindutva groups that unequivocally prove that he aided & abetted these groups, making him an accomplice in these massacres.

Mate, for Clinton to be impeached, you needed a Monica ready to testify. Show us one person, in any Video Form, who has claimed direct orders from Modi. I shall await.

Show us one person, in any Video Form, who has claimed direct orders from Modi. I shall await.

This is the thing you don't understand. It has been unequivocally proven that he aided and abetted the Hindutva groups that massacred Gujarati Muslims, making him an accomplice to the massacres. Do you know what the meaning of an 'accomplice' is? Do you know what the punishments for an accomplice are?

There has been no trial for these Muslim boys, & its been years. There wasn't going to one anyways before Swami Aseemanand gave documented & testimonial evidence claiming otherwise. By the same token, why shouldn't Modi be put in jail for aiding and abetting the Gujarat massacres, till he gets a trial and clears his name? How can you put someone in jail without conclusively proving their crime in a trial?

Its not same token. He Was and Is acting CM of a State. The central government cant impeach him.

And why do you color the accused as Muslims. As if they are arrested only because they are muslims (You do have people arrested from right wing HIndu political parties as well).

Stumper, do you know what the meaning of the term 'accomplice' means? Do you know what the punishment for an accomplice is?

Show us one person, in any Video Form, who has claimed direct orders from Modi. I shall await.

This is the thing you don't understand. It has been unequivocally proven that he aided and abetted the Hindutva groups that massacred Gujarati Muslims, making him an accomplice to the massacres. Do you know what the meaning of an 'accomplice' is?

NO. It has not been proven. I have been myself critical of Mr.Modi. But , there does not exist a single person who has come forward to testify in front of SIT. Just you saying so, does not make up a evidence acceptable in court of law. He has been however questioned by the SIT. But as i said, you cant prosecute him without any testimony.

Stumper, do you know what the meaning of the term 'accomplice' means? Do you know what the punishment for an accomplice is?

Do you understand the meaning of Prima Facie evidence .. or Innocent Until Guilty?

Its not same token. He Was and Is acting CM of a State. The central government cant impeach him.

And why do you color the accused as Muslims. As if they are arrested only because they are muslims (You do have people arrested from right wing HIndu political parties as well).

I don't know what the judicial system in India is, but if India was a land governed by law, Modi would have been tried and asked to clear his name before proceeding to his duties. If Obama or Bush started aided & abetted in the killing of Americans here, they would be tried as accomplices to those killings. No two ways about it. A simple apology that you suggested the Congress should give to the Sikhs would not suffice.

Do you understand the meaning of Prima Facie evidence .. or Innocent Until Guilty?

It has been unequivocally proven that he was an accomplice to the massacres of the Gujarati Muslims, as he aided & abetted the Hindutva groups that massacred the Muslims. The only thing missing is the trial in court. Where is the unequivocal evidence against the boys that were accused for Mecca Masjid, Ajmer Sharif, Malegaon blasts? I'm waiting for the evidence buddy. Post the links. Innocent until proven guilty huh? Why are these boys in jail but Modi isn't?

I don't know what the judicial system in India is, but if India was a land governed by law, Modi would have been tried and asked to clear his name before proceeding to his duties. If Obama or Bush started aided & abetted in the killing of Americans here, they would be tried as accomplices to those killings. No two ways about it. A simple apology that you suggested the Congress should give to the Sikhs would not suffice.

Sir, Please dont take a moral high ground. As i said, for you to even start impeachment against Mr.Clinton, you needed Miss.Lewinsky. Do you have anything similar in Mr.Modi's case? .....No. Nothing.

SIT, under Supreme Court directive, investigated him (Obviously the Congress Government wanted to take out Modi). That was the best shot we had on him. But alas, we do not have any one ready to testify. Now pray tell me, how do you prosecute him without a shred of evidence?

It has been unequivocally proven that he was an accomplice to the massacres of the Gujarati Muslims, as he aided & abetted the Hindutva groups that massacred the Muslims.
Bilal: I will not repeat. Explain HOW HAS IT BEEN UNEQUIVOCALLY proven that he was an accomplice?

Sir, Please dont take a moral high ground. As i said, for you to even start impeachment against Mr.Clinton, you needed Miss.Lewinsky. Do you have anything similar in Mr.Modi's case?

Why do you put Clinton in the same category as Modi? Clinton didn't aid or abet the killings of American citizens, but Modi aided & abetted the killings of Indian citizens. There is no need to talk to Miss Lewinsky. No one is ready to testify yet because there hasn't been a trial in court against Modi. You shall see a lot of people testify against him once you start a trial. The problem with India is, they want to put the Gujarat massacres under the carpet, as they believe it is a sensitive issue; they don't even want to talk about it publicly, forget a trial. There has been plenty of video evidence that Modi aided & abetted the Hindutva groups that massacred the Muslims. There is much more than a shred of evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom