What's new

Muslims in indian army

No one takes Zaid Hamid seriously. And your government put charges against Arundhati Roy for just speaking up on Kashmir, Pervez Hoodbhoy airs his opinions on alleged Pakistani funding of terrorist groups, as well as speaking against Pakistan's nuclear program. Yet, he is not charged with anything and airs his views freely. You have people like Najam Sethi that talk openly against Pakistan's stance of Kashmir & Balochistan on Pakistani channels, as well as the crimes of the Pakistani Army in the 1971 war. Ahmed Rashid is also famous for expressing his views openly. None of these people has been charged by Pakistan. Arundhati Roy has been charged, on less sensitive issues.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

i dont think that arundhati is in jail or is she?
secondly openly supporting sedition is offence as per indian constituion.
thirdly how many of these said you mentioned dismantle pakistan and give it to India on a silver platter like miss roy

thirdly how many of these said you mentioned dismantle pakistan and give it to India on a silver platter like miss roy

Welcome back divya. :)

No one takes Zaid Hamid seriously. And your government put charges against Arundhati Roy for just speaking up on Kashmir,
Well, my point is that people will be always be labelled as Gaddar for speaking against state. Same applies to Pakistan as well.
As for Mrs.Roy, she continues to use her freedom of speech provided by my constitution, to the limit that she is probably the only Indian i have know who has not been tried in court despite speaking about secession (which by the way is punishable by Death in Pakistan).

Pervez Hoodbhoy airs his opinions on alleged Pakistani funding of terrorist groups, as well as speaking against Pakistan's nuclear program. Yet, he is not charged with anything and airs his views freely.
You have people like Najam Sethi that talk openly against Pakistan's stance of Kashmir & Balochistan on Pakistani channels, as well as the crimes of the Pakistani Army in the 1971 war. Ahmed Rashid is also famous for expressing his views openly. None of these people has been charged by Pakistan. Arundhati Roy has been charged, on less sensitive issues.

Sir, atleast dont lie. She continues to be free and still continue her tirade against GoI.No charges have been put against her despite supporting secession of kashmir.

She has been charged. No Pakistani has been charged by any Pakistani authorities on sensitive issues, instead they are openly allowed to air pro-India and anti-Pakistani views.

Good. So, you see, we Hindu's have been very vocal about the Gujrat Riots.

Of course, not the ones that support Hindutva extremism. I have nothing but respect for people like Teetsa Sutelvad who speak up against the brutality on minorities.

Sir, atleast dont lie. She continues to be free and still continue her tirade against GoI.No charges have been put against her despite supporting secession of kashmir.

Sedition charges?

She has been charged. No Pakistani has been charged by any Pakistani authorities on sensitive issues, instead they are openly allowed to air pro-India and anti-Pakistani views.

I'm yet to see a Pakistani openly talking about secession of a Pakistani state. Let me know which of your citizen has dared to say so (Forget a Minority Hindu saying so in your country ... Poor fella will be fried alive!)

well neither the indians have been charged for airing movies which show pakistan in good light nor mr shahrukh khan has been charged for supporting pakistani players. neither the show telecasters of aman ki asha are charged with anything. nor the artists from pakistan are charged about anything. but miss roy went overboard and started talking sedition which i dont know how is not a sensitive issue as per your calculation.

I return to my previous point where did any of these asked to hand over pakistan on a silver platter to India. Mr Sethi just presumes that its in interst of pakistan to have good relations with india and technically pakistan is not in state to have a war with india. i guess if you think by brain then heart its more of pro pakistan stance not pro india.

I'm yet to see a Pakistani openly talking about secession of a Pakistani state. Let me know which of your citizen has dared to say so (Forget a Minority Hindu saying so in your country ... Poor fella will be fried alive!)

Najam Sethi has been talking about an independent Azad Balochistan on all Pakistani channels. Other people from BLA & other separatist movements have been openly allowed to air their separatist views on National TV. Najam Sethi has also talked against Pakistan's stance of Kashmir, along with sensitive issues such as Kargil & the 1971 war.

But is she tried?
My dog barks a lot does not mean that i am gonna sew his mouth till it aint a prob

We know how quick the trial prosecutions & judicial process in India is. Things remain on a standstill for years. Wait for it. Just stating the intention of trying her for stating her opinion shows the true face of India.

Back
Top Bottom