What's new

10 Stories That Prove Gurkhas Are the Fiercest Fighters on the Planet

You sure do, Vijender Singh, tough fighter.kudos
yes. he's the man.

beside that,
petals here are protesting for reservations for 1.5 years.
and jats got Reservation in just 1 month :lol:

Mutilating dead bodies is not bravery but a jahilia practice. I am very well aware of the Taliban getting tortured to death by Pak army guys, it put question mark on their professionalism. Taliban are 'bad guys' because they do gruesome things , but if Pak army guys have also the same level of blood lust or even more (for Taliban dont torture their prisoners to death but do quick beheading), then they are also are not exactly good guys. In the end ,the actions of both will be judged by Allah on the judgement day , and only he knows whether actions of Pak army soldiers like those of NLI are in the accordance with Islam or not.

It's not about mutilation or torture .. The NLI troops are among the best mountain/high altitude warfare units in the world.. Their native lands has a big hand in that .. Their physique,stamina is hands down the best... And yes they will treat you exactly the way you deserve ... And they struck the fear of Allah in the black hearts of the Taliban.. That's for sure.

Yes i remember my uncle telling me aout the SWAT operation and how the NLI and Chitral scouts loaded the Taliban prisoners on a Mi-17 and kicked them from the sky into the Taliban main stronghold.They say it rained Taliban on that day...

That's "rumour" wasn't related to the NLI... NLI was infamous for doing the Taliban one up... You martyrs their 1 guy .. They will butcher you all... Literally ..

From the "rumours" I've heard .. They exhibited the dead talibaboons on the same "khooni chick" where they (talis) used to leave and behead innocents in swat.. Their methods although were gut wrenching..

@Irfan Baloch. @Wajsal. Let me post a few pics of dead Taliban .. Left by NLI.. (Note; they weren't beheaded etc .. But the wounds they suffered are just gross--)

I am not surprises that gurkhas lost in hand to hand combat with pashtuns, one simply has to look at their short stocky frames with short limbs, short arms etc, pashtuns tend to be of caucasian height with longer wiry limbs than gurkhas who must have got outranged in sword/knife fights by the longer armed pashtuns. I boxed for many years , it was always hard to outbox or beat to the punch a taller opponent.

Pushtuns are one of the Deadliest warriors in South Asia.

they are not alone. Sikhs, Jats, Rajputs,Balouchies, Dogras are also one of the best in the world.

Pushtuns are one of the Deadliest warriors in South Asia.

they are not alone. Sikhs, Jats, Rajputs,Balouchies, Dogras are also one of the best in the world.

dogras are also Rajputs ..

And it's Baloch or Baluch not "balouchies".

LOL. Thats the problem. You guys are never taught proper history. Otherwise u would have shat ur pajama seeing them.

During the British rule.. British used Panjabis (Sikhs & Muslims), Pashtuns,Gurkhas and guess what all of them had in common.. Dislike for "Hindustanis" ..

Great men and great stories ,
In Pak .. The best fighters in my view are the GB guys.. in only a short span of them (NLI became part of PA after 20001?) they became the highest decorated regiment in the army (Pre-Independence)..
View attachment 303052 View attachment 303053 View attachment 303054
And those those guys instil fear among the Taliban .. During Swat peace negotiations the Taliban categorically asked for them to be transferred.. And even today those guys are fighting in FATA .. Even the toughest guys SSG respect the NLI... Fun loving,happy go around guys .. Cruel and unforgiving for the enemy..

P.S; I would love to post pictures of minced taliban fighters chewed by the NLI!
They have the same genetics as gurkhas , very brave people they are !

Great men and great stories ,

They have the same genetics as gurkhas , very brave people they are !

Nope they don't.. They indo European with cultural relations with neighbouring Central Asia & Tibet..

Gurkhas -- they claim their ancestor was a Rajput., but are visibly mongloid and their native country is w thousand miles away from GB.

image.jpeg

Old pic of a NLI regiment on UN mission;

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Gurkhas are probably the world's best mercenaries ! :tup:

Mutilating dead bodies is not bravery but a jahilia practice. I am very well aware of the Taliban getting tortured to death by Pak army guys, it put question mark on their professionalism. Taliban are 'bad guys' because they do gruesome things , but if Pak army guys have also the same level of blood lust or even more (for Taliban dont torture their prisoners to death but do quick beheading), then they are also are not exactly good guys. In the end ,the actions of both will be judged by Allah on the judgement day , and only he knows whether actions of Pak army soldiers like those of NLI are in the accordance with Islam or not.

I am not convinced that they can 'terrify' their enemies, they are small with 'cute' and innocent faces. I think due to the terrain, they have high stamina and endurance, and its their fierce loyalty which has always impressed their masters. They are the best 'mercenaries' in the world.

In his story , he found a sleeping Taliban in a tent and beheaded him. Most likely he beheaded an innocent Afghan shepherd , they all have beards. Taliban fighters just dont sleep on the ground in open in the vicinity of British camp. That Gurkha was removed from the service for a very good reason, he committed a war crime.

Have you seen videos where taliban behead Pakistnai soldier and then threw his mutilated corpse by kicking it over from above the cliff ? Professionalism aside, when soldiers in battlefield see such things including how enemy play football with your head. Humanity and Professionalism takes a leave from inside soldier

Have u ever seen one they have the same chinese features height and built as nepalese ..have u ever seen any gilgitis or baltistanis ??

I went to Gilgit 4 years ago on a road trip, and they look nothing like Nepalis, especially the ones working in Indian restaurants in the US. Are you mentally okay?

@Samandri @save_ghenda @WAJsal @krash ????

Back
Top Bottom