What's new

10 Stories That Prove Gurkhas Are the Fiercest Fighters on the Planet

Absolutely irrelevant and unnecessary rant.

What it has to do with my claim that people from your state (Madras presidency back then) serves under British ?

I know about all these regional resistance to British,they took place at almost every other Province but large number of people and ruling class remained loyal to the British.

How ?
Then I can also ask another question .
What is the relevance of this question you posted when the topic of thread dont have any relation with it ?
I was talking about or was quoting to another mod about the revolt of certain martial communities in India .
Madras Presidency ,only for Brits .But for my ancestors it was all about our Raja in Travancore .

How ?
Then I can also ask another question .
What is the relevance of this question you posted when the topic of thread dont have any relation with it ?
I was talking about or was quoting to another mod about the revolt of certain martial communities in India .
Madras Presidency ,only for Brits .But for my ancestors it was all about our Raja in Travancore .
Look man,nothing personal against you or your people, just pointed the history of madras presidency and the regiment.

Just call it a day.

Look man,nothing personal against you or your people, just pointed the history of madras presidency and the regiment.

Just call it a day.

And you dont know anything about Madras Presidency or I would say South India
That is what I can see from your post.

4/9 Gurkha Rifles won Cambrian patrol (UK) in the past

22(i).jpg

COAS himself a Gurkha officer

tarun-kumar.jpg

And you dont know anything about Madras Presidency or I would say South India
That is what I can see from your post.
Just quoting me some revolts is not the history of Madras presidency.

Respect for Gurkhas. But not the fiercest, all nations have brave men serving them.

They and gilgitis have the same chinese features , height and weight thats why i was off the opinion !! i could be wrong here , but from my experience both nepalese and gilgitis look very similar. Avoid personal attacks no need to get so personal kid
gilgits dont have chinese features
please dont forget that GB is cluster of races
dardic
tibetans
pamirs
etc
and each have different facial features
people from Skardu , ghanche ,shigar .roundu are more like tibetans ( small eyes . flat nose ) and dont call them chinese
people from gilgit chilas astore have dardic faces like pthans
but people of hunza , ghizer are just like westerners with blonde hairs fair complexation

I always thought Gilgitis and Baltis were Dardic people. I have not met any Balti, so I may be wrong. Regardless, I feel like Gilgitis are Dardic like Kohistanis. Kohistanis feel like a different version of Pashtuns due to mountain culture, but they are not Pashtun. I am not an expert but this is my analysis.
gilgits are dardic they speak shina (dardic language)
baltis are tibetans they spaek balti (tibeto buraman )

The bravery and fighting skills of a group of people be calculated that how successfully thay have defended themselves from foreign invasion in their history. How long have they been independent and how long they were under foreign rule. Rest is just talk and befits a women not a man. Just look back at your history and see what you find.

Yes Also it is know that the SG Govt have a contingent of Gurkha Police as they trust them more than the SG police

That is just sad

India has a much larger gurkha contingent than singapore.

Does it mean the whole indian army which is bigger than singapore armed forces cannot be trusted too?

:rofl:

India has a much larger gurkha contingent than singapore.

Does it mean the whole indian army which is bigger than singapore armed forces cannot be trusted too?

:rofl:
Wow special kind of stupid are you??? .... The Gurkha police which are used to maintain the peace for SG is used to protect their interest from people like you ... major trust issues!!!

Wow special kind of stupid are you??? .... The Gurkha police which are used to maintain the peace for SG is used to protect their interest from people like you ... major trust issues!!!
He is special child.. don't get into argue with him.. not worth of your time.

Back
Top Bottom