What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading posts on PDF - yours not excluded, thanks to that idiot @SarthakGanguly - has led me to a position where I strongly advocate compulsory education in the humanities to all children. That might - might - prevent ignorance of the sort on display. It isn't merely displeasing because of its ignorance, it is aesthetically objectionable.
:o:

:wave: Hello :)

My..my!!

Somebody must have hurt you real bad this time(And its neither razzyy nor manvan. Interesting!! :D )

Your post was vague, no names were mentioned instead I could find just a link to a closed thread.
From last few days I have been just skimming through the posts here on pdf.But I did hear of some controversial cartoons which were posted on pdf.
I am sure our admins understand the repercussions of allowing such posts on the forum.(I heard webby deleted those pics in time).

@WebMaster
FYI

Btw eid mubarak to all! :-)
@Armstrong @Leader @Aamna14 @Marshmallow @qamar1990 @al-Hasani @Hazzy997 @VCheng @T-123456 @Aeronaut

Webby your alert system better work this time. :butcher:
Hurt? No please. It was more of a disappointment. :pop:A rather serious one.

dissy.gif

:o:

:wave: Hello :)

Hurt? No please. It was more of a disappointment. :pop:A rather serious one.

You idiot, I had to remember the sharp downturn that this forum has taken thanks to your intervention. Don't hello me after you did that.

I am all the more angry because what you say is true. There is a much shriller tone (on both sides, I might add) and the general standard is definitely lower than it was even six months ago.

@halupridol Ain't replying their ----- Ignore the Retard! :sick:

Barbad gulistaan karne ko to ek hi ullu kaafi tha, Yahan..har shaakh pe ullu baitha hai anjam-e-gulistan kya hoga! :p:

If you do not know about them you know little how spiritualism worked for centuries in the land of communists.

That is true. I am still learning my ropes about. Until about a few years ago I was hardly interested in Hinduism. I was and still am to a large part the black sheep in a devotional family who stays away from religious gatherings and functions and other discourse. But anyway, tell me about them. I am curious.

That is true. I am still learning my ropes about. Until about a few years ago I was hardly interested in Hinduism. I was and still am to a large part the black sheep in a devotional family who stays away from religious gatherings and functions and other discourse. But anyway, tell me about them. I am curious.
It is difficult to describe them in quick time. So, I am giving the wiki link.

Bamakhepa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lokenath Brahmachari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@anonymus भैयाजी, इतना ज्ञान कहाँ से इकट्ठा किया है। :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom