What's new

Support, Solidarity and Love ... To Pakistan from India

Reaction score
Country
India
I saw, or rather tried to see the carnage animals did to kids in Peshawar. That too on this day.

I will be honest. I am NOT pro Pakistan(at all), I am only pro India. But this incident transcends nationalist or patriotic borders and I tried what I could to share the pain by singing the Qaumi Tarana. May you gain inner strength to overcome this massacre.

I went to Wellington last week and while returning in the bus, felt a bit oozy because I was also reading some stuff. So I kept the window open for the entire journey and ended up with a bad cough and all...so please excuse my voice. :P

Qaumi Tarana | Sarthak

I could not get it to embed here.

I know how it feels to lose loved ones in terrorist attacks.

@scorpionx @SpArK @FaujHistorian @Joe Shearer @DRAY @Indischer @ranjeet @danger007 @ExtraOdinary @he-man @Oscar @levina @Armstrong @Akheilos @Hyperion @pak-marine @Jungibaaz @Jaanbaz ... pls quote others ..end of day...so too tired to type much now.

Last edited:
I saw, or rather tried to see the carnage animals did to kids in Peshawar. That too on this day.

I will be honest. I am NOT pro Pakistan(at all), I am only pro India. But this incident transcends nationalist or patriotic borders and I tried what I could to share the pain by singing the Qaumi Tarana. May you gain inner strength to overcome this massacre.

I went to Wellington last week and while returning in the bus, felt a bit oozy because I was also reading some stuff. So I kept the window open for the entire journey and ended up with a bad cough and all...so please excuse my voice. :P

Qaumi Tarana | Sarthak

@scorpionx @SpArK @FaujHistorian @Joe Shearer @DRAY @Indischer @ranjeet @danger007 @ExtraOdinary @he-man @Oscar @levina @Armstrong @Akheilos ... pls quote others ..end of day...so too tired to type much now.
Thank you :)

I am afraid it is not possible to react in any meaningful manner. An ill man can only feel worse on going through (even a part of) this thread. My apologies; nothing makes sense any longer. This is so vicious, so fiendishly cruel that it is difficult to handle. It will be better not to go into this thread any longer. My deepest condolences - how empty that feels to say! - to my friends. May you heal from this grievous wound. It will take time. If I had been one of the affected ones, it would not have healed, but all that can be done is to wish you acceptance and the ability to cope. What else can be said?

I am afraid it is not possible to react in any meaningful manner. An ill man can only feel worse on going through (even a part of) this thread. My apologies; nothing makes sense any longer. This is so vicious, so fiendishly cruel that it is difficult to handle. It will be better not to go into this thread any longer. My deepest condolences - how empty that feels to say! - to my friends. May you heal from this grievous wound. It will take time. If I had been one of the affected ones, it would not have healed, but all that can be done is to wish you acceptance and the ability to cope. What else can be said?
True. Nothing can compensate this. But still, try we must. Long time, sir. :)

Qaumi Tarana | Sarthak

@scorpionx @SpArK @FaujHistorian @Joe Shearer @DRAY @Indischer @ranjeet @danger007 @ExtraOdinary @he-man @Oscar @levina @Armstrong @Akheilos ... pls quote others ..end of day...so too tired to type much now.
I feel the pain of our Pakistani brothers and sisters grieving for their children.
One with the families in Pakistan. :(

Cant sing...but if it was you who sang it then I must say big bro you sing well.

What ever we say or write, it is not going to be enough.... this is one of those tragedies that put every human together, irrespective of religion,caste, nationality, political interests.... can't even imagine how one could fire at hundreds of innocent children... how can one get motivated to do something like this?. No one can replace those poor souls...

Qaumi Tarana | Sarthak

I know how it feels to lose loved ones in terrorist attacks.

@scorpionx @SpArK @FaujHistorian @Joe Shearer @DRAY @Indischer @ranjeet @danger007 @ExtraOdinary @he-man @Oscar @levina @Armstrong @Akheilos @Hyperion @pak-marine @Jungibaaz @Jaanbaz ... pls quote others ..end of day...so too tired to type much now.
what a sari hui awaz and mispronunciation lol but a nice gesture...thanks!

Quite sad incident should not happen but such is nature of the Terrorist they will kill people in India on Station or in schools in Pakistan with no remorse , what motivates these folks is beyond imaginble that a person could kill a life of by stander or school children

The whole pro-con things die down when you realise your place in the universe, and the whole existence bit. Life is too short for petty rifts outside this 10101010100110 domain.

Thank you.

Pain, Suffering and Sadness are Universal. They do not have any passport, they cannot be closed in by borders. Nobody can claim immunity from any of them. Similarly Empathy, Sensitivity and Solace do not require passports to travel, nor can they be stopped by any border controls.
If we can remember that....... we can help each other "to help each other make it through the Darkest Night towards a Beautiful Dawn".

Back
Top Bottom