What's new

Support, Solidarity and Love ... To Pakistan from India

B5CFJBHCIAAuewk.jpg

My sincerest condolences to all the fellow Pakistani members in this forum.This incident showed us that there is a difference between the taliban and wild animals,at least wild animals don't kill their young ones just for fun.Shame on these bast@rds,i wish they all rot in the darkest part of the hell.

Thank you and God bless you all!

Although you couldn't pronounce it correctly but it's the thought that matters and we are deeply touched for this.
Thank you again my friend.

I'm not a religious person, but I too took the time to pray for the dead, their families grieving and the proud people of Pakistan as they find the strength needed to cope with this immense and horrific tragedy.

Tragedies bring the world together, even the most fierce of rivalries are nothing compared to a loss of this magnitudes. The US, the world, stands with Pakistan in abhorrence of what occurred!
100.jpg

1000.jpg

10.jpg

3561956f-d190-406e-9892-c5041a1fc843-640x660.jpeg

What monsters would put such images of hell into the eyes of a child?

Witness accounts are emerging from students who survived:
Shahrukh Khan, 16, was shot in both legs. He survived by playing dead as the gunmen roamed the school, shouting “Allahu Akbar” before opening fire. Khan said he felt a searing pain as he was shot in both legs, just below the knees.

I saw a pair of big black boots coming towards me, this guy was probably hunting for students hiding beneath the benches.

My body was shivering. I saw death so close and I will never forget the black boots approaching me – I felt as though it was death that was approaching me.

I folded my tie and pushed it into my mouth so that I wouldn’t scream. The man with big boots kept on looking for students and pumping bullets into their bodies. I lay as still as I could and closed my eyes, waiting to get shot again.

When I crawled to the next room, it was horrible. I saw the dead body of our office assistant on fire.

She was sitting on the chair with blood dripping from her body as she burned.

Khalid Khan, 13, was in a first-aid lesson in the main hall when two clean-shaven armed men wearing white clothes and black jackets entered the room.

They opened fire at the students and then went out.

The army doctor and soldiers managed to escape and we locked the doors from inside.

But very soon they came, broke the doors and entered and again started firing.

They killed most of my class mates and then I didn’t know what happened as I was brought to the hospital.

Jalal Ahmed, 15, studied biochemistry.

I was attending a lecture in our main hall. There are five doors in the hall. After some time we heard someone kicking the back doors.

There were gun shots but our teacher told us to be quiet and calmed us down. Then the men came with big guns.

Standing next to Ahmed’s hospital bed, his father, Mushtaq Ahmed, said: “He keeps screaming: ‘take me home, take me home, they will come back and kill me’.”

One nine-year-old boy, who asked not to be named because he was too afraid to be identified, said teachers shepherded his class out through a back door as soon as the shooting began.

The teacher asked us to recite from the Koran quietly.

When we came out from the back door there was a crowd of parents who were crying. When I saw my father he was also crying.

B5AW2roCUAA65rG.jpg

Last edited:
Yes,

We do not have the words to describe this incident. Any word i search in My vocabulary is found insufficient to describe this brutality.

May almighty give peace to the children in heaven. Pakistan should not discontinue its operation until the last terrorist is killed on their soil.

Nice drama but only if we found out that indians are involved in it remember that the nukes will be the answer on yr consulates in afghanistan!!!!

Our intel has already found that they were communicating from directly within afghanistan. Thats the first nail in yr coffin of afghanistan dream.

Nice drama but only if we found out that indians are involved in it remember that the nukes will be the answer on yr consulates in afghanistan!!!!

Our intel has already found that they were communicating from directly within afghanistan. Thats the first nail in yr coffin of afghanistan dream.
Yes bro u are right, we are responsible for every misery of pakistan, coz u know we have so much time, come on man! !Go and take a walk and for once take off ur hate glasses.

I made two appeals to the mods to restrain people from accusing India or calling it a drama; I don't know if my appeals would be heard. Regardless, I request Indian members to ignore those people. A curious thing to be noticed is that the members who are accusing India's emotions to be insincere, are the very members who have supported islamic terrorism in the past. Umair Nawaz above has justified the Mumbai attacks of 26/11 before. They keep worshipping barbaric ideologies when we warn them of its evils, and when the same ideology perpetrates atrocities on their children, they blame us for being insincere, or even of having perpetrated it.

We don't need to convince such people. As humans, it is incumbent upon us today to weep for the children and their loved ones.

I made two appeals to the mods to restrain people from accusing India or calling it a drama; I don't know if my appeals would be heard. Regardless, I request Indian members to ignore those people. A curious thing to be noticed is that the members who are accusing India's emotions to be insincere, are the very members who have supported islamic terrorism in the past. Umair Nawaz above has justified the Mumbai attacks of 26/11 before. They keep worshipping barbaric ideologies when we warn them of its evils, and when the same ideology perpetrates atrocities on their children, they blame us for being insincere, or even of having perpetrated it.
We don't need to convince such people. As humans, it is incumbent upon us today to weep for the children and their loved ones.
I noticed that despite the repeated calls to stop such flamebaiters no action was taken.

Back
Top Bottom