What's new

Dear Pakistan, I still love you to the moon and back

Yup, our money and we are spending, how does it concern you,

You want people to say wow and their response is pity such a poor country spends on space projects while it's people live in mass poverty.

If it's not concern, then no need to post such threads that will invite such negative responses.

Yes I did, it states "Many of them have been living in the country even before the 1971 civil war which led to the creation of present-day Bangladesh which was previously East Pakistan" which in your mind translates to "all" but in fact no.

The vast majority of them came after 1971. And two million is only a fraction of actually how many live there. Many continued coming in the 80s and 90s. Many of them are criminals. My own house was broken into in 2005 by such Bengalis.
you have no proof of their numbers. you pull data out of the air to justify your fantasy.
how can many people travel thousands of miles over Indian territory and cross a hostile border from India into Pakistan ?

You want people to say wow and their response is pity such a poor country spends on space projects while it's people live in mass poverty.

If it's not concern, then no need to post such threads that will invite such negative responses.

you have no experience achieving anything to pontificate on spending priorities of your own country let alone others. I am sure you would have frowned upon spending on computers in India in the 1980s

you have no proof of their numbers. you pull data out of the air to justify your fantasy.
how can many people travel thousands of miles over Indian territory and cross a hostile border from India into Pakistan ?

Them being there is proof enough. And when more mysteriously turn up, it's logical to assume there are plenty more; especially if undocumented.

A) They got teleported there by imaginary Bangladeshi teleportation technology. B) They were jeered westward if discovered.

I choose option B as most logical. And to think their government doesn't accept them back on the excuse if they left illegally. A lame excuse for dumping their problems on others.

you have no experience achieving anything to pontificate on spending priorities of your own country let alone others. I am sure you would have frowned upon spending on computers in India in the 1980s

Still butt-hurt your publicity stunt failed to hide the true status of your impoverished country? Too bad.

Last edited:
I don't know who are you trying to reason with and why wasting BW.... Apart from AID India is also the biggest charity recipient country in the world..... But I read once that in India begging is considered a profession.

I notice whenever comparing themselves to Pakistan, they suddenly turn into economist wannabes.

Last edited:
They don't have an economy except on paper and twitter.

Sorry I meant, economist wannabes. As in they pretend to be economists and spit out all these numbers botched up by their governments in order to create confusion. They post bundles of numbers charts & tables of unverified/unproven numbers and term it as "data."

They try to seem like economists.

Sorry I meant, economist wannabes. As in they pretend to be economists and spit out all these numbers botched up by their governments in order to create confusion. They post bundles of numbers charts & tables of unverified/unproven numbers and term it as "data."

They try to seem like economists.
Never belive indian numbers, never. They do not have tangible results on the ground to back those numbers up.

Never belive indian numbers, never. They do not have tangible results on the ground to back those numbers up.

I can't decide which seem more absurd. Indian numbers or Bangladeshi numbers. And whenever I post articles questioning their claims, they ask for "data" or a bunch of unproven tables of numbers.

Yes, very poor country, begging for a billion dollars to stay afloat

Tell me about it:

Largest recepients of foreign aid.jpg

Attachments

• which-countries-provide-receive-foreign-aid-6_compressed.png
    which-countries-provide-receive-foreign-aid-6_compressed.png
    671 KB · Views: 30
I can't decide which seem more absurd. Indian numbers or Bangladeshi numbers. And whenever I post articles questioning their claims, they ask for "data" or a bunch of unproven tables of numbers.

We can argue about Indian or Pakistani or Bangladeshi numbers. There can be no arguments about trips to the IMF.

Does history end in 2012 ?

I read the article. It seems like your typical Muhajir neo-liberal still butt-hurt about Punjabi technological superiority while sitting comfortably in Lahore or Islamabad/

No one is sitting comfortably in Lahore nor Islamabad. Both are rape infested cities built upon the blood of the unfortunates.

Shut up you Indiot, India spends billions on military or space projects, while hundreds of millions live in poverty. You shouldn't even be posting crap on this Green Pakistani forum.

We can argue about Indian or Pakistani or Bangladeshi numbers. There can be no arguments about trips to the IMF.

Nobody's arguing about trips to the IMF. But what exactly did you achieve getting so much American and British aid in substitute to the IMF?

Another of your confusion tactics.

You mocked Pakistani immigrants in Europe. You questioned millions of your migrants in Pakistan when I posted the source. You asked how did they get there through hundreds of KM of Indian territory.

Let me throw the question back at you, using your own faulty logic, that how did so many Pakistanis mange to go to Europe through thousands of KM of Middle Eastern countries?

Not to mention many of your Bengali/Bangladeshi folks are also reaching Europe illegally and being deported from there.

But I think your folks residing illegally in Pakistan alone is enough to kill off your egoistic claims.

No one is sitting comfortably in Lahore nor Islamabad. Both are rape infested cities built upon the blood of the unfortunates.

Compared to Bharatis cities they are living paradises. Otherwise we'd see a flood of Muhajir neo-liberals in Bharati cities. But I doubt even one of them wish to immigrate there let alone Bangladesh, despite falsely praising them.

Need I ask why not?

Does history end in 2012 ?

No but the table covers it till 2012. Did you Bharatis stop receiving aid in 2012? Probably not.

Back
Top Bottom