What's new

India’s Lander Touches Down on the Moon. Russia’s Has Crashed

Lol. Why do I care about what some ordinary Russians think about India. How is their ignorance of India a scale to measure our prestige? And Why is it relevant to this thread?

Pakistanis are just too stupid these days. They are becoming useless and becoming just trolls.

I don't think sending rockets to the moon has suddenly made them jealous of you. 😉

They enjoy a far higher standard of living and so does just about every other country. Even ordinary Armenians have a bad impression of India.

Apparently sending a bunch of failed radars and faulty missiles in 2020 did not win their respect. Not to mention Russians probably have no intention of buying them, seeing how bad they actually are.

In the meantime sanctioned countries are flooding them with much more reliable weapons. So much for your publicity stunt.

I don't think sending rockets to the moon has suddenly made them jealous of you. 😉

They enjoy a far higher standard of living and so does just about every other country. Even ordinary Armenians have a bad impression of India.

Apparently sending a bunch of failed radars and faulty missiles in 2020 did not win their respect. Not to mention Russians probably have no intention of buying them, seeing how bad they actually are.

In the meantime sanctioned countries are flooding them with much more reliable weapons. So much for your publicity stunt.
Stop speaking for others. Is it so hard for you to understand. Worry about your own country.

Stop speaking for others. Is it so hard for you to understand. Worry about your own country.

Did you see me speaking in the videos? If so, I pity your visual/auditory handicaps. Russians are not jealous. They have a much more developed and hygienized society. Just about every country is. So no moon landing is ever going to make up for it. Even Armenians & Georgians are not different in their beliefs:

Did you see me speaking in the videos? If so, I pity your visual/auditory handicaps. Russians are not jealous. They have a much more developed and hygienized society. Just about every country is. So no moon landing is ever going to make up for it. Even Armenians & Georgians are not different in their beliefs:

Abey dumbo, whoever said India provides a better life than Russia. Who the fvck cares about their beliefs. It's not like they are putting money in our space explorations. It is our for our scientific progress that we do whatever with our own money. How are you so dumb?

Go worry about your shit hole that keeps begging the world for dole out. Why worry about our image, when the world is seeing Pakistan as a beggar nation.

Abey dumbo, whoever said India provides a better life than Russia. Who the fvck cares about their beliefs. It's not like they are putting money in our space explorations. It is our for our scientific progress that we do whatever with our own money. How are you so dumb?

Go worry about your shit hole that keeps begging the world for dole out. Why worry about our image, when the world is seeing Pakistan as a beggar nation.

You people start threads comparing yourself to the Russians because of some moon landing? I just wrote a bit of reality. As for beggars, you folks have had more aid, shorter sanctions, no next door Afghan war. Despite all this, your people still have more poverty.

So if you're not worried about your image, you wouldn't waste resources on stupid publicity stunts. Comparing yourselves to countries far better off.

You people start threads comparing yourself to the Russians because of some moon landing? I just wrote a bit of reality. As for beggars, you folks have had more aid, shorter sanctions, no next door Afghan war. Despite all this, your people still have more poverty.

So if you're not worried about your image, you wouldn't waste resources on stupid publicity stunts. Comparing yourselves to countries far better off.
Lol. Anyone thinking that India has more poverty than Pakistan in today's world, is a lunatic. Any case, what we spend our money on is our headache. You are from an useless country that couldn't get one thing right, and the world wants to avoid you like a plague. Stop worrying about what we are doing, worry about your own country.

Lol. Anyone thinking that India has more poverty than Pakistan in today's world, is a lunatic. Any case, what we spend our money on is our headache. You are from an useless country that couldn't get one thing right, and the world wants to avoid you like a plague. Stop worrying about what we are doing, worry about your own country.

You have more poverty than much of Africa, let alone Pakistan. If it's your headache, then stop comparing yourselves to others with the publicity stunt and threads.

Let it be your headache without the need to seek false recognition.

You have more poverty than much of Africa, let alone Pakistan. If it's your headache, then stop comparing yourselves to others with the publicity stunt and threads.

Let it be your headache without the need to seek false recognition.
We are definitely not seeking recognition from Pakistanis, for sure. Now shuuu..

Doesn't answer my question. Are you claiming I'm wrong that they don't enjoy a far higher living standard than pajeets? With despite being sanctions, the Russian Federation, North Korea and Iran all enjoy far higher living standards than the poorest country in the world sending rockets to the moon while they're people have no toilets.

Russians look down on Pajeets. I don't think this publicity stunt makes them envious. They are a far cleaner and developed society.
You are free to go to North Korea and checkout for yourself

You are free to go to North Korea and checkout for yourself

The Russkies are already inspecting their facilities for more toys. Why do they need me to go? Unless they're paying.

Not doing these space experiments is not going to reduce poverty in India. You don't know how things work.

Diverge the money to reduce it. Build abortion clinics. Build contraceptive factories.

We are definitely not seeking recognition from Pakistanis, for sure. Now shuuu..

Yeah, yeah....sure. Whatever...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom