What's new

India's Chandrayaan-3 moon lander fails to answer wake-up call, may be dead for good

Pakistanis have fewer toilets, higher maternal mortality and higher infant mortality and ofcourse higher fecal oral infections including polio

This is coming from someone who worked in this field in Pakistan back in 2010-12
According to global hunger index India is ranked below noko, according to UN over 50% defecate out in the open and the list is endless but I rest my case.

Based on what?
Per capital pakistan has been asking for more aid
try to differentiate between Aid and Charity.

But still the biggest street shytter and global beggar, some fundamentals will never change.
For starters, you could do more of hoping, less of coping.

Countries of the Artemis Accord:
Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, New Zealand, Nigeria, Poland, the Republic of Korea, Romania, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Ukraine, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

For starters, you could do more of hoping, less of coping.

Countries of the Artemis Accord:
Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, New Zealand, Nigeria, Poland, the Republic of Korea, Romania, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Ukraine, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Irrelevant, bet ya along with soko noko can also join if it toes the US line. What are the ground realities in India. You want pictures or video clips?

And, 50 years ago it was worse. Britain left India in an impoverished state.
And China was far worse, with a similar size they took over 800m out of poverty in 20+ years. that is the achievement to be proud of not space stations, their 5th gen fighter o their 7nm fab facilities, these are all secondary and lot of noise nothing more.

China was far worse, with a similar size they took over 800m out of poverty in 20+ years. that is the achievement to be proud of not space stations, their 5th gen fighter o their 7nm fab facilities, these are all secondary and lot of noise nothing more.
India and Pakistan got independence from Britain. India is way ahead of Pakistan in many areas, even though most of India's problems are self-inflicted, such as of religion, caste, and nationalism.

India and Pakistan got independence from Britain. India is way ahead of Pakistan in many areas, even though most of India's problems are self-inflicted, such as of religion, caste, and nationalism.
The only thing India is ahead in is poverty, starvation and the icing on the cake street shytting these are just a few attributes; But on paper it is ahead in every thing. I have very nice documentaries audio/video/web/pics but I won't be wasting time. just a minor clue, one of the largest national group illegally crossing mexico/US border is? you guessed it right it is ............... and you know why.. 😀

The only thing India is ahead in is poverty, starvation and the icing on the cake street shytting these are just a few attributes; But on paper it is ahead in every thing. I have very nice documentaries audio/video/web/pics but I won't be wasting time. just a minor clue, one of the largest national group illegally crossing mexico/US border is? you guessed it right it is ............... and you know why.. 😀
India's per capita GDP is 50% higher than Pakistan's. It was over 10 times higher relative to the world at the peak of Mughal Empire. Nobody was leaving India then. Pakistanis moved to India during Mughal Empire, but, you go around saying, 'we ruled over them'.

India's per capita GDP is 50% higher than Pakistan's. It was over 10 times higher relative to the world at the peak of Mughal Empire. Nobody was leaving India then. Pakistanis moved to India during Mughal Empire, but, you go around saying, 'we ruled over them'.
You simply duct the question - Why are so many Indians leaving paradise in large numbers not only for the West but also for the East? Do you want pictures of the rounded Indians at US/Mexico border? On paper not only Indian GDP is close to the 1st word it is also a supa powa. LOL...

You simply duct the question - Why are so many Indians leaving paradise in large numbers not only for the West but also for the East? Do you want pictures of the rounded Indians at US/Mexico border? On paper not only Indian GDP is close to the 1st word it is also a supa powa. LOL...
Pakistanis created Islamic lala land republic and want to get out, explain that. Many want to get out of religious nutjob countries built on persecuting people, ultimately it is only the political bosses who avoid persecution because they are doing the persecuting.

Pakistanis created Islamic lala land republic and want to get out, explain that. Everyone wants to get out of religious nutjob countries built on persecuting people, ultimately it is only the political bosses who avoid persecution because they are doing the persecuting.
Seems like you have a comprehension problem or you deliberately duct the question, why leave the paradise for west and east if it's doing so great? As for treatment of minorities in india i have volumes on the subject i dont think you want to go there.

Seems like you have a comprehension problem or you deliberately duct the question, why leave the paradise for west and east if it's doing so great? As for treatment of minorities in india i have volumes on the subject i dont think you want to go there.
There is no comparison between Indian and Pakistani advancement in science and technology. India is in a different league.

There is no comparison between Indian and Pakistani advancement in science and technology. India is in a different league.
Yep, that I agree with, but only on twitter, videos of ground realities are very different. But that's beside the point you simply duct the question for obvious reasons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom