What's new

India's Chandrayaan-3 moon lander fails to answer wake-up call, may be dead for good

India ranks 107 on 2022 Global Hunger Index, behind Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230906_034047.jpg
    Screenshot_20230906_034047.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 27
View attachment 956295
View attachment 956296

India ranks 107 on 2022 Global Hunger Index, behind Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal
Pakistan also lies far behind in Global Food Security Index than India, which means less availability of food and that too of lower quality.

You're competing with Afghanistan and other failed sub-saharan nations, as per latest United Nations report.
View attachment 956297
You mean in India there is no food insecurity and GHI is hog-wash.. LAMO...

Explained: Why India Is Experiencing An Alarming Rate Of Hunger​

You mean in India there is no food insecurity and GHI is hog-wash.. LAMO...

Explained: Why India Is Experiencing An Alarming Rate Of Hunger​

So every stat is a lie, opinion pieces on GHI (phonecall survey of just 3000 people) is truth:lol:?

So every stat is a lie, opinion pieces on GHI (phonecall survey of just 3000 people) is truth:lol:?

Here is an even bigger lie

Centre tells apex court: 69% deaths in children under 5 years due to malnutrition​

Mirror Now | 29 Sep 2022, 06:48 PM IST

Malnourishment Death Rate, 5 times higher than India.
1695786368221.png

Here is an even bigger lie

Centre tells apex court: 69% deaths in children under 5 years due to malnutrition​

Mirror Now | 29 Sep 2022, 06:48 PM IST
lol please

View attachment 956301

You mean India is 0.7 and Norway a 1st world super-rich country is 0.87 - And China is 7. 8 Yeah sure, that makes me Bill Clinton's great great grand daddy LOL....

You want to know about starvation deaths in India?

View attachment 956301

lol please

How about starvation deaths in the land of milk and honey

I find it funny how out of desperation you all start searching for news articles to prove how you and we are sem2sem. India is a poor country, pakistan is even poorer. This is a fact.
1695787303954.png

I find it funny how out of desperation you all start searching for news articles to prove how you and we are sem2sem. India is a poor country, pakistan is even poorer. This is a fact.
View attachment 956302

I see that you are trying to prove anything from any dubious sources by doing a heavy Google search and coming up with anything no matter how stupid it may seem. Like Norway and China have higher malnutrition deaths compared to India, LMAO... extremely moronic and stupid...
And GHI and UN reports are all hog-wash... Do you even read what you post or are you just wasting bandwidth?

I see that you are trying to prove anything from any dubious sources by doing a heavy Google search and coming up with anything no matter how stupid it may seem. Like Norway and China have higher malnutrition deaths compared to India, LMAO... extremely moronic and stupid...
And GHI and UN reports are all hog-wash... Do you even read what you post or are you just wasting bandwidth?
Like India's hunger rate is as bad as afghanistan as per GHI? I never trusted these NGO surveys, but if you love posting such things as gospel truth then try accepting other such indices as truth as well. And no, that index shows china and norway having lower malnutrition death rate, read it properly lol.

GHI isn't some official multilateral agency, its just an NGO.

And I never said UN report is a hogwash, you did.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom