What's new

Support, Solidarity and Love ... To Pakistan from India

Nice drama but only if we found out that indians are involved in it remember that the nukes will be the answer on yr consulates in afghanistan!!!!

Our intel has already found that they were communicating from directly within afghanistan. Thats the first nail in yr coffin of afghanistan dream.

Oh shut up for heaven's sake. And take your stupid threats and shove it up your azz. You cannot do squat even if Indians were involved in this sick episode. You are just another stupid moron enjoying your hatred whilst people from across Pakistan's eastern borders remain shocked at this incident. Go take your hatred elsewhere and let normal people communicate in a humanely manner on this incident

u fucking moron this is bloody truth yr fucking drama dont bloody impress us!!!!! Go elsewhere and do yr dramas there if u have a problem in this forum.

Yeah, yeah, yeah it is drama sure. If it is drama to you then sit back and enjoy the Indian show. That is all you can do jerk :D

Nice drama but only if we found out that indians are involved in it remember that the nukes will be the answer on yr consulates in afghanistan!!!!

Our intel has already found that they were communicating from directly within afghanistan. Thats the first nail in yr coffin of afghanistan dream.

That language is not necessary and what do you mean Afghanistan dream? Afghanistan has gone through years of violence and misery. I think the people deserve peace and some kind of normality after years of nothing but death.

@Umair Nawaz ...Not now chief!...I actually had tears when I read about what happened..If what you are saying is true.."only if we found out that indians are involved in it "then as a human the Indian government should be termed as a terrorist state.

I was about to post this in another thread but it got locked before I could post so I'll say this here

dear Pakistani friends, please lets come together in the light of this horrible tragedy and resolve to eliminate the menace of this sort of extremist ideology and terrorism together.

osama, hafiz sayed, mullah fazullah, al baghdadi... these guys are enemies of humanity, they themselves are the real enemies of Islam.

911-wtc-crash2%5B1%5D.jpg

gt_taj_mahal_2008attacks_630x420_101008.jpg

1.jpg

Peshawar-Attack-Baby-Shoe-lrg291501199.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0c85cc6.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom