What's new

some mentality on pdf

jamahir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
why is a large portion of pdf population so callous, cruel, ignorant, brain-washed, selfish, hateful, sectarian, isolationist, uncouth, ill-educated, cowardly, reactionary?? sensitive heroes like che guevara and muammar gaddafi who dedicated their life to humanity would have felt insulted in this gathering of mocking ignorant stone-hearted fools who cannot be affected by sufferings... the old prophets and preachers would have suffered bouts of crying at the disconnected and callous wording of many here.

maybe i am out of place in a defense forum, because it is already a place where nationalistic wars are acceptable and because so many members spend time in their own corners ( the cey bahasi turk corner, arabic coffee shop, the iran corner, the kerala corner, karnataka corner, indian political discussions thread etc )... they are already separated from transnational discussions and refuse to calmly look at the world in a big-picture way.

feel free to call me a rondoo ( cry baby ) :) for saying all this, but i am saddened by the pathetic juvenile wordings, fightings and utter ignorance of many members here.

many members can hardly charm a stone let alone a gathering of enlightened progressive people. :lol:

the "syria civil war" thread is a hell-hole ( in the words of a mod )... the name itself "civil war" instead of "invasion and regime-change project" for the thread describes the ignorance of the thread starter... most posts in that huge thread are worth spitting on, for they are so anti-human and vile that if i had been the armed leader of a gathering where those posters stood, i would have myself shot those posters in the head, twice.

o reader, how do you want pdf to be??

------------------------

@WAJsal @levina @jbgt90 @hinduguy @The_Showstopper @B+ Dracula @Spring Onion @IrbiS @fakhre mirpur @takeiteasy ( i am not able to :D ) @magudi

why is a large portion of pdf population so callous, cruel, ignorant, brain-washed, selfish, hateful, sectarian, isolationist, uncouth, ill-educated, cowardly, reactionary?? sensitive heroes like che guevara and muammar gaddafi who dedicated their life to humanity would have felt insulted in this gathering of mocking ignorant stone-hearted fools who cannot be affected by sufferings... the old prophets and preachers would have suffered bouts of crying at the disconnected and callous wording of many here.

maybe i am out of place in a defense forum, because it is already a place where nationalistic wars are acceptable and because so many members spend time in their own corners ( the cey bahasi turk corner, arabic coffee shop, the iran corner, the kerala corner, karnataka corner, indian political discussions thread etc )... they are already separated from transnational discussions and refuse to calmly look at the world in a big-picture way.

feel free to call me a rondoo ( cry baby ) :) for saying all this, but i am saddened by the pathetic juvenile wordings, fightings and utter ignorance of many members here.

many members can hardly charm a stone let alone a gathering of enlightened progressive people. :lol:

the "syria civil war" thread is a hell-hole ( in the words of a mod )... the name itself "civil war" instead of "invasion and regime-change project" for the thread describes the ignorance of the thread starter... most posts in that huge thread are worth spitting on, for they are so anti-human and vile that if i had been the armed leader of a gathering where those posters stood, i would have myself shot those posters in the head, twice.

------------------------

@WAJsal @levina @jbgt90 @hinduguy @The_Showstopper @B+ Dracula @Spring Onion @IrbiS @fakhre mirpur @takeiteasy ( i am not able to :D ) @magudi

You want to know why? Because it's majority Indian.

/thread

stylish-libyan-dictator-Gaddafi%20%2811%29.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
I think we should be like North Korea.
if i had been the armed leader of a gathering where those posters stood, i would have myself shot those posters in the head, twice.
Kim would be proud.

Also we should be ironic and contradictory.
for they are so anti-human and vile that if i had been the armed leader of a gathering where those posters stood, i would have myself shot those posters in the head, twice.

I feel your pain, and agree on many things, but till you keep repeating these words people will think of you as another @isro2222 , unwilling to listen to others while lamenting that others dont listen to him.
Here are the words you need to use less frequently.
1. Gaddafi
2. Green book
3. Jamahariya
4. Elon Musk
5. Bill Gates
6. Communism

If you can find ways to express yourself without using these in almost every thread to the point of saturation, you can be much more pleasant to talk to. :)

/thread
I see all Indian Trollers get banned instantly and Pakistan damn lets leave it, even if they keep on ranting for years they won't be banned. Can't blame the Mods as they do there job well and its tough but this how the system works here

muammar gaddafi who dedicated their life to humanity would have felt insulted in this gathering of mocking ignorant stone-hearted fools who cannot be affected by sufferings.

really?? can you tell me more about that??? AFAIK he is noting but a dictator and autocrat.

/thread

and what about the saudis, most of the turks, some traitor syrians and some pakistanis too??

yeah, he's a cool dude. :enjoy:

I think we should be like North Korea.

some of their leaders are such good speakers... :agree:

comparison of england with north korea - ambassador

Kim would be proud.

Also we should be ironic and contradictory.

would you prefer seeing syrian soldiers and citizens being massacred by nato-supported reactionary cannibal psychos??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom