What's new

Highly Blasphemous and Islamophobic Posting by Pervert Jamahir Goes Unabated on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the title says it all

This guy keeps on spamming every other thread with 1000 words posts and keeps on talking about religion even though he doesn't even know the fundamentals of religion of Islam

I have been ignoring posts by this pervert but now his posts are getting more and more blasphemous, Islamophobic and most importantly moronic to the extent that they can't be ignored anymore

He continuously keeps on talking about religion even though he knows nothing about it

Here are some of his highly objectionable posts which I can't ignore. I would have not bothered about this pervert scum if he hadn't been calling himself muslim

Here are just examples of this guy's nonsense and islamophobia

The religion that Prophet (SAW) left behind needs to "refined" and "improved"

View attachment 898913

He clearly says that if Prophet (SAW) or his companions would have lived some more then they would have refined their ideas and Islam in its current form isn't good enough

And now this is what Quran says:

He also says he rejects most of the hadith and only likes hadith that talk about admiring cats

View attachment 898917

He also hates Imam Bukhari because he used to hate prostitutes (imagine disliking someone for this reason)

And I quote:

View attachment 898918

His dislike is not just for Hadith. This guy hates Quran too. He thinks "mullahs" who strictly follow Surahs of Quran have destroyed golden age of Islam

Here is the quote from this lunatic:

View attachment 898919

This guys also says that sweat on his forehead is more "islamic" than other muslim members of this forum

Here is where he said this:

View attachment 898928

He also thinks there is no need to hurry for 5 prayers of a day and a muslim should only pray on Friday

I quote:

View attachment 898929

And there is much much more such nonsensical crap that this guy keeps on posting without any action being taken against him

I am also tagging other members so they can share more about this guy's heresy and lunacy

@Black Vigo @Mujahid Memon @Sayfullah @Trango Towers @Falcon34 @LeGenD @SQ8

For how long are we supposed to tolerate this nonsense and why this forum's management is allowing this psycho space to spew nonsense and spam threads with posts which completely destroy threads after threads on this forum??
@jamahir is a known idiot.
I never take him seriously.

And that is blasphemy for you?

Yes

But some members who are too afraid to openly declare themselves atheist would tell you it isn't

@jamahir is a known idiot.
I never take him seriously.

Idiot is accepted

That guy is a psycho and needs help before some major catastrophe happens

But he lives in India in some slum as @-=virus=- says so doubt that he would ever get the help he needs

Last edited:
Yes

But some members who are too afraid to openly declare themselves atheist would tell you it isn't
All hail Areesh, the new prophet of Islam. He clearly has a direct connection with Allah so he KNOWS who is Muslim and who is not.
So Areesh, are you going to be a book bearing prophet or not?

All hail Areesh, the new prophet of Islam. He clearly has a direct connection with Allah so he KNOWS who is Muslim and who is not.
So Areesh, are you going to be a book bearing prophet or not?

I can see you are whining and have problem with me calling spade a spade. Well live with it buddy :)

I can see you are whining and have problem with me calling spade a spade. Well live with it buddy :)
If prophet Areesh says it, it must be true. Please let Allah know we are doing our best.

Stop whining man
Prophet Areesh, you KNOW what Allah is thinking, why can't you ask Allah these simple questions for us?
Why is it that you only seem to know what Allah is thinking when he affirms your feelings but then just say "Stop whining" when confronted with uncomfortable questions like HOW can you know what Allah is thinking if you were not a prophet?
Please Prophet Areesh, you are the only hope for humanity as you are the link between humans and Allah.

Prophet Areesh, you KNOW what Allah is thinking, why can't you ask Allah these simple questions for us?
Why is it that you only seem to know what Allah is thinking when he affirms your feelings but then just say "Stop whining" when confronted with uncomfortable questions like HOW can you know what Allah is thinking if you were not a prophet?
Please Prophet Areesh, you are the only hope for humanity as you are the link between humans and Allah.

Still whining

Still whining
Hmm... I am starting to think Prophet Areesh might not be a prophet after all, but instead a basement dweller who just uses religion as a weapon to attack people who disagree with him..... NO! He KNOWS what Allah is thinking! He MUST be a prophet, otherwise..... otherwise he would be a hypocrite....

Well the title says it all

This guy keeps on spamming every other thread with 1000 words posts and keeps on talking about religion even though he doesn't even know the fundamentals of religion of Islam

I have been ignoring posts by this pervert but now his posts are getting more and more blasphemous, Islamophobic and most importantly moronic to the extent that they can't be ignored anymore

He continuously keeps on talking about religion even though he knows nothing about it

Here are some of his highly objectionable posts which I can't ignore. I would have not bothered about this pervert scum if he hadn't been calling himself muslim

Here are just examples of this guy's nonsense and islamophobia

The religion that Prophet (SAW) left behind needs to "refined" and "improved"

View attachment 898913

He clearly says that if Prophet (SAW) or his companions would have lived some more then they would have refined their ideas and Islam in its current form isn't good enough

And now this is what Quran says:

He also says he rejects most of the hadith and only likes hadith that talk about admiring cats

View attachment 898917

He also hates Imam Bukhari because he used to hate prostitutes (imagine disliking someone for this reason)

And I quote:

View attachment 898918

His dislike is not just for Hadith. This guy hates Quran too. He thinks "mullahs" who strictly follow Surahs of Quran have destroyed golden age of Islam

Here is the quote from this lunatic:

View attachment 898919

This guys also says that sweat on his forehead is more "islamic" than other muslim members of this forum

Here is where he said this:

View attachment 898928

He also thinks there is no need to hurry for 5 prayers of a day and a muslim should only pray on Friday

I quote:

View attachment 898929

And there is much much more such nonsensical crap that this guy keeps on posting without any action being taken against him

I am also tagging other members so they can share more about this guy's heresy and lunacy

@Black Vigo @Mujahid Memon @Sayfullah @Trango Towers @Falcon34 @LeGenD @SQ8

For how long are we supposed to tolerate this nonsense and why this forum's management is allowing this psycho space to spew nonsense and spam threads with posts which completely destroy threads after threads on this forum??

Bhai - We have many posters who are Pakistanis, derail every thread that's of national security significance, where the topics are terrorist attacks on our soil, where our jawans and citizens get killed. YET, these Pakistani members are ALLOWED to come in, side with the Indians in many ways and insult our armed forces and continue PTI's political rhetoric without anyone caring?

What's the message being sent to India? That they are allowed to kill our people, as many of these members say stuff like "why blame India, our army does it too"? Why is this crap allowed? It seems like our Religion, Nation and Institutions are under attack on this site and nothing is being done to stop these people and keep some "order" on threads?

@PakSword your comments please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom