What's new

Highly Blasphemous and Islamophobic Posting by Pervert Jamahir Goes Unabated on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well the title says it all

This guy keeps on spamming every other thread with 1000 words posts and keeps on talking about religion even though he doesn't even know the fundamentals of religion of Islam

I have been ignoring posts by this pervert but now his posts are getting more and more blasphemous, Islamophobic and most importantly moronic to the extent that they can't be ignored anymore

He continuously keeps on talking about religion even though he knows nothing about it

Here are some of his highly objectionable posts which I can't ignore. I would have not bothered about this pervert scum if he hadn't been calling himself muslim

Here are just examples of this guy's nonsense and islamophobia

The religion that Prophet (SAW) left behind needs to "refined" and "improved"

1668954665585.png

He clearly says that if Prophet (SAW) or his companions would have lived some more then they would have refined their ideas and Islam in its current form isn't good enough

And now this is what Quran says:

Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah , and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. Holy Quran 5:3

He also says he rejects most of the hadith and only likes hadith that talk about admiring cats

1668955123263.png

He also hates Imam Bukhari because he used to hate prostitutes (imagine disliking someone for this reason)

And I quote:

1668955238281.png

His dislike is not just for Hadith. This guy hates Quran too. He thinks "mullahs" who strictly follow Surahs of Quran have destroyed golden age of Islam

Here is the quote from this lunatic:

1668955339683.png

This guys also says that sweat on his forehead is more "islamic" than other muslim members of this forum

Here is where he said this:

1668955677229.png

He also thinks there is no need to hurry for 5 prayers of a day and a muslim should only pray on Friday

I quote:

1668955751036.png

And there is much much more such nonsensical crap that this guy keeps on posting without any action being taken against him

I am also tagging other members so they can share more about this guy's heresy and lunacy

@Black Vigo @Mujahid Memon @Sayfullah @Trango Towers @Falcon34 @LeGenD @SQ8

For how long are we supposed to tolerate this nonsense and why this forum's management is allowing this psycho space to spew nonsense and spam threads with posts which completely destroy threads after threads on this forum??

Last edited:

This guy keeps on spamming every other thread with 1000 words posts and keeps on talking about religion even though he doesn't even know the fundamentals of religion of Islam

I have been ignoring posts by this pervert but now his posts are getting more and more blasphemous, Islamophobic and most importantly moronic to the extent that they can't be ignored anymore

He continuously keeps on talking about religion even though he knows nothing about it

Here are some of his highly objectionable posts which I can't ignore. I would have not bothered about this pervert scum if he hadn't been calling himself muslim

View attachment 898913

He clearly says that if Prophet (SAW) or his companions would have lived some more then they would have refined their ideas and Islam in its current form isn't good enough

He also says he rejects most of the hadith and only likes hadith that talk about admiring cats

View attachment 898917

He also hates Imam Bukhari because he used to hate prostitutes (imagine disliking someone for this reason)

And I quote:

View attachment 898918

His dislike is not just for Hadith. This guy hates Quran too. He thinks "mullahs" who strictly follow Surahs of Quran have destroyed golden age of Islam

View attachment 898919

This guys also says that sweat on his forehead is more "islamic" than other muslim members of this forum

View attachment 898928

He also thinks there is no need to hurry for 5 prayers of a day and a muslim should only pray on Friday

I quote:

View attachment 898929

And there is much much more such nonsensical crap that this guy keeps on posting without any action being taken against him

I am also tagging other members so they can share more about this guy's heresy and lunacy

For how long are we supposed to tolerate this nonsense and why this forum's management is allowing this psycho space to spew nonsense and spam threads with posts which completely destroy threads after threads on this forum??
Religious discussion is not allowed on this forum yet no one takes action against this pos.
Why? @waz @LeGenD

Saying anything against the beliefs of qadiyanis gets removed and given warning points yet he is allowed to insult Islam, Muslims, Prophets, His Companions and the Holy Quran

View attachment 898913

View attachment 898917

And I quote:

View attachment 898918

View attachment 898919

View attachment 898928

I quote:

View attachment 898929

Only Hindutva desguised as a muslims do this.

Remind me of likes of that weird Indian Waqf guy who had a similar way of speak, only to find himself convert to hinduism a year ago or so

lmao:cheesy:

Religious discussion is not allowed on this forum yet no one takes action against this pos.
Why? @waz @LeGenD

Saying anything against the beliefs of qadiyanis gets removed and given warning points yet he is allowed to insult Islam, Muslims, Prophets, His Companions and the Holy Quran
some fags ar favored on this forum and they can post whatever filth they want!

Jamahir is a leftist. In pakistan also, leftists talk against religion. However, a learned Alim once said that the leftists are the best allies for anti-colonial struggle. There is no need to get alarmed.

His ideology, similar to Baathism or the Afghan Communists of the 80s, and is a failed ideology of a bygone era. His posts are a good reminder of the full totality how that world view would play out in today’s world.

Let him post and count your blessing we have Pakistan, because I’m afraid his ideology is the kind of “Islam” the Indian establishment wants its Muslim population to imbue to be considered acceptable. But by no means does that give Carte Blanche to our right wing people to ignore legitimate arguments from the leftists speaking from within the bounds of our culture and national ethos.

A little bit of fire keeps the house warm, a lot burns it down. We need to not let extreme left or extreme right dominate the nation.

Last edited:
Only Hindutva desguised as a muslims do this.

Remind me of likes of that weird Indian Waqf guy who had a similar way of speak, only to find himself convert to hinduism a year ago or so

lmao:cheesy:
This not some random incident. Nagriks have employed advisors from certain countries for anti-Islam propaganda. That waqf guy named Rizvi is not the only isolated event.
The real question would be why does Pak state not respond to such bullshit.

Pakistan has more than 98 percent Islamic population. Rest of the world will become more or less 90 percent Islamic in few decades.

Then whole world will be a replica of either current Saudi Arabia or Indonesia or Pakistan

So, till then have mercy on @jamahir

His ideology, similar to Baathism or the Afghan Communists of the 80s, and is a failed ideology of a bygone era. His posts are a good reminder of the full totality how that world view would play out in today’s world.

Let him post and count your blessing we have Pakistan, because I’m afraid his ideology is the kind of “Islam” the Indian establishment wants its Muslim population to imbue to be considered acceptable. But by no means does that give Carte Blanche to our right wing people to ignore legitimate arguments from the leftists speaking from within the bounds of our culture and national ethos.

A little bit of fire keeps the house warm, a lot burns it down. We need to not let extreme left or extreme right dominate the nation.
Jamahir is a leftist. In pakistan also, leftists talk against religion. However, a learned Alim once said that the leftists are the best allies for anti-colonial struggle. There is no need to get alarmed.

Problem is not with whatever filthy ideology he has. He can have whatever ideology. I don't care and neither does anybody else

The problem is that he is trying to impose his dirty ideology on others calling it real Islam and also is even doing blasphemy on the way in his posts. He is also posting all kinds of islamophobic rubbish in his 1000 words long essays which are equal to spamming in reality

That is the real issue here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom