What's new

Highly Blasphemous and Islamophobic Posting by Pervert Jamahir Goes Unabated on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I am starting to think Prophet Areesh might not be a prophet after all, but instead a basement dweller who just uses religion as a weapon to attack people who disagree with him..... NO! He KNOWS what Allah is thinking! He MUST be a prophet, otherwise..... otherwise he would be a hypocrite....

Whining again

Bhai - We have many posters who are Pakistanis, derail every thread that's of national security significance, where the topics are terrorist attacks on our soil, where our jawans and citizens get killed. YET, these Pakistani members are ALLOWED to come in, side with the Indians in many ways and insult our armed forces and continue PTI's political rhetoric without anyone caring?

What's the message being sent to India? That they are allowed to kill our people, as many of these members say stuff like "why blame India, our army does it too"? Why is this crap allowed? It seems like our Religion, Nation and Institutions are under attack on this site and nothing is being done to stop these people and keep some "order" on threads?

@PakSword your comments please?

This forum needs to set some boundaries and set them fast and quick

That's all I would say for now

Better whining then a hypocrite :)

Yeah whining. Nothing else

I’d say that he does have a good deal of posts that are indeed treading the line.

I don’t really know though, and it’s best left to someone with the correct amount of Authority to make a calculated estimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom