What's new

Highly Blasphemous and Islamophobic Posting by Pervert Jamahir Goes Unabated on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Hindutva desguised as a muslims do this.

Remind me of likes of that weird Indian Waqf guy who had a similar way of speak, only to find himself convert to hinduism a year ago or so

lmao:cheesy:
He is complaining now that Hindus aren’t giving him love he deserves. They left him on his own. :sarcastic:

He is a communist, a failed ideology that never worked anywhere

His leader is Gaddafi who died with a knife up his ***

@jamahir is a Murtad and there is no doubt in that
The second he said the Quran needs refining and the second he started rejecting Hadith and the Quran, he became a Murtad
Jamahir is not a Muslim and has nothing to do with islam. He committed acts of kufr with his words and because of that he is Murtad.

I stopped responding to that murtad and ignored him cuz he already committed apostasy so there was no point in responding with Islamic proofs to his claims.

If we were living in a real Islamic country he would be severely punished for his apostasy. There’s only 1 punishment for it.

Let him post and count your blessing we have Pakistan, because I’m afraid his ideology is the kind of “Islam” the Indian establishment wants its Muslim population to imbue to be considered acceptable.
Islam had nothing to do with what he said.
He became murtad. Anyone who agrees with him or believes in his ideology are also murtads.
The reasoning for him being Murtad is because he rejected the verses of the Quran, rejected Hadith and speaks Quran needs refining.
Anyone who even agrees with what he said becomes murtad like him.
Jamahir is a leftist. In pakistan also, leftists talk against religion. However, a learned Alim once said that the leftists are the best allies for anti-colonial struggle. There is no need to get alarmed.
Not just leftist. He is a munafiq because he tried acting like a Muslim while committing acts of kufr openly. He is worse than kaffirs.

Anyone holding the views he holds are murtads like him.

Last edited:
Only Hindutva desguised as a muslims do this.

Remind me of likes of that weird Indian Waqf guy who had a similar way of speak, only to find himself convert to hinduism a year ago or so

lmao:cheesy:

Well the title says it all

This guy keeps on spamming every other thread with 1000 words posts and keeps on talking about religion even though he doesn't even know the fundamentals of religion of Islam

I have been ignoring posts by this pervert but now his posts are getting more and more blasphemous, Islamophobic and most importantly moronic to the extent that they can't be ignored anymore

He continuously keeps on talking about religion even though he knows nothing about it

Here are some of his highly objectionable posts which I can't ignore. I would have not bothered about this pervert scum if he hadn't been calling himself muslim

Here are just examples of this guy's nonsense and islamophobia

The religion that Prophet (SAW) left behind needs to "refined" and "improved"

View attachment 898913

He clearly says that if Prophet (SAW) or his companions would have lived some more then they would have refined their ideas and Islam in its current form isn't good enough

And now this is what Quran says:

He also says he rejects most of the hadith and only likes hadith that talk about admiring cats

View attachment 898917

He also hates Imam Bukhari because he used to hate prostitutes (imagine disliking someone for this reason)

And I quote:

View attachment 898918

His dislike is not just for Hadith. This guy hates Quran too. He thinks "mullahs" who strictly follow Surahs of Quran have destroyed golden age of Islam

Here is the quote from this lunatic:

View attachment 898919

This guys also says that sweat on his forehead is more "islamic" than other muslim members of this forum

Here is where he said this:

View attachment 898928

He also thinks there is no need to hurry for 5 prayers of a day and a muslim should only pray on Friday

I quote:

View attachment 898929

And there is much much more such nonsensical crap that this guy keeps on posting without any action being taken against him

I am also tagging other members so they can share more about this guy's heresy and lunacy

@Black Vigo @Mujahid Memon @Sayfullah @Trango Towers @Falcon34 @LeGenD @SQ8

For how long are we supposed to tolerate this nonsense and why this forum's management is allowing this psycho space to spew nonsense and spam threads with posts which completely destroy threads after threads on this forum??
Lannat on moderator.
100 times more if they allow these kind of people who have *** on thier mouth.

This guy keeps on spamming every other thread with 1000 words posts and keeps on talking about religion even though he doesn't even know the fundamentals of religion of Islam

I have been ignoring posts by this pervert but now his posts are getting more and more blasphemous, Islamophobic and most importantly moronic to the extent that they can't be ignored anymore

He continuously keeps on talking about religion even though he knows nothing about it

Here are some of his highly objectionable posts which I can't ignore. I would have not bothered about this pervert scum if he hadn't been calling himself muslim

View attachment 898913

He clearly says that if Prophet (SAW) or his companions would have lived some more then they would have refined their ideas and Islam in its current form isn't good enough

He also says he rejects most of the hadith and only likes hadith that talk about admiring cats

View attachment 898917

He also hates Imam Bukhari because he used to hate prostitutes (imagine disliking someone for this reason)

And I quote:

View attachment 898918

His dislike is not just for Hadith. This guy hates Quran too. He thinks "mullahs" who strictly follow Surahs of Quran have destroyed golden age of Islam

View attachment 898919

This guys also says that sweat on his forehead is more "islamic" than other muslim members of this forum

View attachment 898928

He also thinks there is no need to hurry for 5 prayers of a day and a muslim should only pray on Friday

I quote:

View attachment 898929

And there is much much more such nonsensical crap that this guy keeps on posting without any action being taken against him

I am also tagging other members so they can share more about this guy's heresy and lunacy

For how long are we supposed to tolerate this nonsense and why this forum's management is allowing this psycho space to spew nonsense and spam threads with posts which completely destroy threads after threads on this forum??
He's gone, so does the problem, He was nothing but a pretender, i tried to be polite with him but it didn't work, gave him a bit of salah, i have had dealt with people like him, and still shocks me to this day how outrageously they deny everything yet have the audacity to call themselves muslims.

Jamahir just seems very anti-religion in general.

I wouldn't say he's specifically anti islam.

But the fact that he derails every thread through arguments about religion and general demeans it, is definitely bannable

They think how they changed their religion for their own good we do it too this religion of islam is based on human fundamental rights not based on personal agendas so go preach your religion to others Islam is a most growing religion in world we see mass shooting in USA due to some brain collapsed by such refined religions who don't show humans clear path

View attachment 898913

View attachment 898917

And I quote:

View attachment 898918

View attachment 898919

View attachment 898928

I quote:

View attachment 898929

He’s been unbanned again for some reason

And that is blasphemy for you?

And that is blasphemy for you?
Most Pakistanis don’t have a clear understanding of Blasphemy and apply it loosely on anyone disagreeing with them although one has to let Jamahir defend the accusations. Technically blasphemous acts derive from the open rejection of core Islamic beliefs but more so of statements that either ridicule/reduce the Prophet or otherwise and those are unforgivable.

All other aspects are pretty much derived from similar acts by Christian clergy in the period following the establishment of the Roman Church where any statements on the established interpretations of that Church were considered Blasphemous.

That doesn’t mean the Quran needs revision or reformation because that is essentially invalidating the word of god and can be considered blasphemy. Moreover, and this is confirmed by non-muslim sources that the Quran has remained for all intents and purposes true to its earliest recorded physical form even today.

However, stating that the interpretation of the Quran needs reform is fine because that is an ongoing subject since it was revealed.

The same goes for other scriptures such as the Prophet’s sayings which while compiled by three to four main sources through generally thorough processes have many misquotes and weak references. Since those are not revelation directly by god they don’t necessarily fall under blasphemy especially since the recording process for them began nearly a century later and that too based upon third party references.

On the other hand, Blasphemy has been and is regularly used in Pakistan to take out opponents in financial disputes, land grabs, personal enmity and even plain scholarly disagreement so a Pakistani using blasphemy isn’t the most reliable source.

Most Pakistanis don’t have a clear understanding of Blasphemy and apply it loosely on anyone disagreeing with them although one has to let Jamahir defend the accusations. Technically blasphemous acts derive from the open rejection of core Islamic beliefs but more so of statements that either ridicule/reduce the Prophet or otherwise and those are unforgivable.

All other aspects are pretty much derived from similar acts by Christian clergy in the period following the establishment of the Roman Church where any statements on the established interpretations of that Church were considered Blasphemous.

That doesn’t mean the Quran needs revision or reformation because that is essentially invalidating the word of god and can be considered blasphemy. Moreover, and this is confirmed by non-muslim sources that the Quran has remained for all intents and purposes true to its earliest recorded physical form even today.

However, stating that the interpretation of the Quran needs reform is fine because that is an ongoing subject since it was revealed.

The same goes for other scriptures such as the Prophet’s sayings which while compiled by three to four main sources through generally thorough processes have many misquotes and weak references. Since those are not revelation directly by god they don’t necessarily fall under blasphemy especially since the recording process for them began nearly a century later and that too based upon third party references.

On the other hand, Blasphemy has been and is regularly used in Pakistan to take out opponents in financial disputes, land grabs, personal enmity and even plain scholarly disagreement so a Pakistani using blasphemy isn’t the most reliable source.
1000% this
people only use Islam as a sward, but could not care less what it actually says.
I have literally seen people on here cuss out others (including me) for disagreeing with them, but they shut the hell up when confronted with Mullahs molesting kids or blowing up mosques.
In their minds molesting kids, blowing up mosques, and destroying lives is okay but if someone disagrees with them, then it's time for the B-Bomb.

Are we only selectively enforcing rules or do mods take all infractions to be equal? I have literally been cussed out by some people who are in this thread and nothing has happened.

I would appreciate a little clarity on which rules are enforced and which are not.
Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom