What's new

comparison of england with north korea - ambassador

jamahir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
this is a superb talk given by the ambassador of north korea ( democratic people's republic of korea ) to the british republic... the ambassador, thae yong-ho, speaks with simple and direct words about his experiences in england, and asks emotional questions about the hegemony and global oppression created by the usa government... he talks of the psychopathy of the kind of societies the western governments want to establish globally... their puppets already have such psychopathic societies... be they saudia or iran or india or gaza...

the setting of the talk seems to be a book-shop... the gentleman is a great speaker and will make a good leader... he speaks about various topics... at the end of his talk, i clapped along with the audience.

thanks to ( Mathaba - Independent News Agency ), because that is where i found this video.

@vostok @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @Ailurus fulgens @Nihonjin1051 @Syrian Lion @Mahmoud_EGY @mike2000 @Ceylal @levina @Spring Onion @Desertfalcon @peacefan @KingMamba @genmirajborgza786 @Owl of Abott and everyone else.

Its easy for him to criticize the failures of the outside world, laying responsibility on 'Imperialists' whilst thousands upon thousands of his own countrymen live in abject poverty and fear.

this is a superb talk given by the ambassador of north korea ( democratic people's republic of korea ) to the british republic... the ambassador, thae yong-ho, speaks with simple and direct words about his experiences in england, and asks emotional questions about the hegemony and global oppression created by the usa government... he talks of the psychopathy of the kind of societies the western governments want to establish globally... their puppets already have such psychopathic societies... be they saudia or iran or india or gaza...

the setting of the talk seems to be a book-shop... the gentleman is a great speaker and will make a good leader... he speaks about various topics... at the end of his talk, i clapped along with the audience.

thanks to ( Mathaba - Independent News Agency ), because that is where i found this video.

@vostok @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @Ailurus fulgens @Nihonjin1051 @Syrian Lion @Mahmoud_EGY @mike2000 @Ceylal @levina @Spring Onion @Desertfalcon @peacefan @KingMamba @genmirajborgza786 @Owl of Abott and everyone else.

Even I would agree with what he says, IF I was supreme great leader for life. :P

Its easy for him to criticize the failures of the outside world, laying responsibility on 'Imperialists' whilst thousands upon thousands of his own countrymen live in abject poverty and fear.

there really are no "thousands upon thousands of north koreans suffering a brutal dictatorship"... that is just western propaganda and disinfo... it has the same zero credibility as with what bbc and al jazeera said about saddam hussain or muammar gaddafi or bashar al-assad.

below are two western young people who have traveled to north korea... and admire that society...

1. Nile Bowie: Understanding North Korea

2. stimmekoreas - YouTube

Even I would agree with what he says, IF I was supreme great leader for life. :P

it is difficult to be the leader of north korean. :)

remember, nato can invade it any moment... that has been so for fifty years... you as the supreme leader will have to endure western disinfo, regime-change conspiracies, sanctions, assassination attempts... and you must have enough lung power to keep exhorting your people to not give up.

If you believe that North Koreans are happy, you are just kidding yourself.

A couple of tours doesn't reveal the picture. The society is devoid of anything modern. Rather than listening to or reading some 'backpacker's' guide to North Korean, i would rather listen to a North Korean defector who can tell us a lot more about that rabid society.

there really are no "thousands upon thousands of north koreans suffering a brutal dictatorship"... that is just western propaganda and disinfo... it has the same zero credibility as with what bbc and al jazeera said about saddam hussain or muammar gaddafi or bashar al-assad.

below are two western young people who have traveled to north korea... and admire that society...

1. Nile Bowie: Understanding North Korea

2. stimmekoreas - YouTube

Have you even heard or read of the Gulags in North Korea?

north-korea-nov-20_2492693c[1].jpg

North Korea's gulags: a horror "without any parallel in the contemporary world" - Vox

Gruesome Sketches of Torture Inside North Korea Gulag | TIME.com

North Korean gulags 'expanding', satellite images show - Telegraph

If you believe that North Koreans are happy, you are just kidding yourself.

A couple of tours doesn't reveal the picture. The society is devoid of anything modern. Rather than listening to or reading some 'backpacker's' guide to North Korean, i would rather listen to a North Korean defector who can tell us a lot more about that rabid society.

then you would also believe that the iraqi military threw out kuwaiti babies out of incubators during the 1990 iraqi takeover of kuwait... :)

you would just need to google for the horror of abu ghraib... or guatanamo bay.

and two of your sources, time and telegraph, also published reports of libyan airforce supposedly bombarding "unarmed civilians" in benghazi in 2011... which the russian military disproved by satellite photos... and the western media sources didn't bother to speak the little detail that these "unarmed civilians" were nato-armed criminals who had invaded libyan in hundreds by early 2011 and were massacring actual libyan civilians... and the libya milita and army had the absolute and divine right to kill these nato-armed criminals.

@jamahir BHAI,

Please watch this:

i found that fellow such a fake... it looks like a typical cia drama...

1. why is his name joseph??
2. didn't he attend military training in north korea before escaping??
3. how did he "by a miracle find an underground shelter in china"??
4. why was he taken away from china, if china is a economic power??
5. who took him away from china?? are these the same who sent terrorists into libya and syria??
6. why was he presented at ted??
7. what work does he do in usa??
8. is he really north korean??

he reminds me of another tool of cia... a female this time... iman al-obeidi, who in 2011, dramatically appeared among international journalists waiting in rixos hotel, tripoli... she declared that the soldiers of muammar gaddafi had assaulted her ( ra**d her ), and how "oh, muammar gaddafi is an evil man"... and this, the western disinfo agencies like bbc and al jazeera broadcast to their sheeple and prepared the case for nato invasion of libya... pathetic... nato governments ( and puppet governments ) listened to her "sorry plight", yet they sent in more of their taliban/ikhwaan/qaeda dogs to cut/behead/electrocute/spear/hang/burn/ra*e libyans... and then nato ships and aircraft and rockets did some more work... and how many dead libyans... 200,000+... maybe more.

the traitor, iman al-obeidi, became a "holy refugee" and was taken to usa much like the north korea fellow in the video... and this is what has become of this female libyan refugee... ( Libyan refugee arrested in Boulder again on suspicion of violating bond, probation - Boulder Daily Camera ).

other migrants... economic refugees.. to usa... that glorious land of milk and honey... are not as celebrated... ( Woman working 4 jobs to make ends meet dies while napping in car between shifts — RT USA )... they die so very lonely.

it is difficult to be the leader of north korean. :)

remember, nato can invade it any moment... that has been so for fifty years... you as the supreme leader will have to endure western disinfo, regime-change conspiracies, sanctions, assassination attempts... and you must have enough lung power to keep exhorting your people to not give up.

Your comments is more from your perception about anti West feeling than the fact on the ground in North Korea...That is what i can say..

Back
Top Bottom