What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you calling punjabi hindus barbarians having fair skin then low caste which make up 98% of India going by my difinition which i am following just like my ancestors did? Why so called civilized Indians with dark skin clean our gutters? And did i deny Pak not having dark skin people?

this marathi brahmin girl is also product of rape?

aditi-govitrikar-hot-pics%20(8).preview.jpg

I learned all this from Indians and cluded that pakis are indeed highest caste, so don't blame us for following our ancient culture.

I didn't say that. I was only saying, ancient Indians always saw fair skinned people on the other side of Gandhara as non-Aryan barbarians('barbara' in Sanskrit) who could be civilized by assimilation as Hindus.

Germans are wanna be Aryan too!!! Man, seems third world war is going to happen on "who is the real Aryan" issue :o:

Many of them believe these some tom, dick and harry in Europe has more claims on ancient history of Hindus than Indian themselves and constantly abuse Indians and Iranians as impure Aryans.

Last edited:
I didn't say that. I was only saying, ancient Indians always saw fair skinned people on the other side of Gandhara as non-Aryan barbarians('barbara' in Sanskrit) who could be civilized by assimilation as Hindus.

You basically said that hindu punjabis are product of rape. That marathi brahmin is also product of rape. Which invasion will you blame for this time?

Anyway just for your general knowledge, attock ke us par people are exactly same. The difference start where pashtun area start, hazara region in KPK is hindko/punjabi area.

You basically said that hindu punjabis are product of rape. That marathi brahmin is also product of rape. Which invasion will you blame for this time?

Anyway just for your general knowledge, attock ke us par people are exactly same. The difference start where pashtun area start, hazara region in KPK is hindko/punjabi area.

your fantasy is bullshit. we assimilated them as Hindus by allowing to marry with earlier inhabitants and allowing their daughters to be married in other Hindu castes as ancient Hindu society didn't have rigid rule for endogamy. Rape and slavery was confined to those invaders who weren't assimilated as Hindus-Buddhists. ;)

Last edited:
your fantasy is bullshit. we assimilated the as Hindus by allowing to marry with earlier inhabitants and allowing their daughters to be married in other Hindu castes as ancient Hindu society didn't have rigid rule for endogamy. Rape and slavery was confined to those invaders who weren't assimilated as Hindus-Buddhists. ;)

You are fucking east bengali hindu, why the **** are you using ''we''. And your reasons are bs. The reason Tamil brahmins still look different then other tamils yet do not look like punjabis is that many have married native tamil woman. Which was still acceptable but not allowing brahmin woman to marry outside. Same thing happened in Punjab.

Thats why one can still see difference them and other original Tamils. Ancient rig vedic society is limited to Pakistan/east punjab. Don't use it rules to explain anything. Real fun started when they expanded to Ganga lands....

Your fantasy of dark natives being original indo-aryan while hindu punjabis are product of rape or giving away daughters is very offensive to hindu punjabis, where is @Arya Desa?

You are fucking east bengali hindu, why the **** are you using ''we''. And your reasons are bs. The reason Tamil brahmins still look different then other tamils yet do not look like punjabis is that many have married native tamil woman. Which was still acceptable but not allowing brahmin woman to marry outside. Same thing happened in Punjab.

Thats why one can still see difference them and other original Tamils. Ancient rig vedic society is limited to Pakistan/east punjab. Don't use it rules to explain anything. Real fun started when they expanded to Ganga lands....

Your fantasy of dark natives being original indo-aryan while hindu punjabis are product of rape or giving away daughters is very offensive to hindu punjabis, where is @Arya Desa?

Rigveda were composed on the bank of Saraswati(Ghaggar-Hakra), use your sense to find the region. Yes, many of the Tamil Brahmins came from North as kings in ancient times loved priests from certain regions particularly the holiest cities of Hindus. since Hindus also preserve their ancient gotra and we can also relate ourselves to each other. You are a pathological liar natta, dimag ke nut kas le tu aur akalmand ban ja.

Hindus are pure by blood, you know who indulged in rape and slaves. ;)

Last edited:
Rigveda were composed on the bank of Saraswati(Ghaggar-Hakra), use your sense to find the region. Yes, many of the Tamil Brahmins came from North as kings in ancient times loved priests from certain regions particularly the holiest cities of Hindus. since Hindus also preserve their ancient gotra and we can also relate ourselves as each other. You are a pathological liar natta, dimag ke nut kas le tu aur akalmand ban ja.

Haha

Now they came from North lol abhe bengali no matter how much you try reality will not change. Rig veda was composed in Pakistan, harami before calling these hindus raped have some shame. Look at this another marathi brahmin beauty

sonali-bendre-smiling-look-sets-indias-best-dramebaaz-show-tollywoodtv+(3).jpg

among South Indians these brahmins look so different according brahmins in anhtro forums. Only dumb **** will reject AIT after these pictures.

Haha

Now they came from North lol abhe bengali no matter how much you try reality will not change. Rig veda was composed in Pakistan, harami before calling these hindus raped have some shame. Look at this another marathi brahmin beauty

sonali-bendre-smiling-look-sets-indias-best-dramebaaz-show-tollywoodtv+(3).jpg

among South Indians these brahmins look so different according brahmins in anhtro forums. Only dumb **** will reject AIT after these pictures.

Yes, natta I can understand your inferiority complex due to identity crisis, that's why you constantly scream about fair skin to make other hear. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

:laughcry:
Yes, natta I can understand your inferiority complex due to identity crisis, that's why you constantly scream about fair skin to make other hear. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Me screaming? Its not me going around barking about dark skin natives being civilized while others product of rapes. Anyway hindu punjabis are such rare specie in India, yet all of them work in bollywood. Even sikh population is many times bigger then hindu punjabi.

As i said first convince tamil, marathi and bengali brahmins. You know what? After regestering i can create thread on anhtro forums saying there is no difference and then watch brahmins flood the thread with pictures LMAO

The reason is Pakistanis find two nation theory very insufficient to assert a non-India identity, so pretending to be fair race and attacking Indians for darker skin give them a feeling of belonging to different non-Indian race. I have seen this fairer skin comparison even in historical narrative in Pakistan. o_Oo_O
:o::woot: :lol:

@ all you Indians. Burn you saarus!

:lol:

:pakistan:

Listen to this copied song in Lollywood.

Here is the original Indian song from where Pakistani copied that patriotic song.

:oops::oops:

:laughcry:

Me screaming? Its not me going around barking about dark skin natives being civilized while others product of rapes. Anyway hindu punjabis are such rare specie in India, yet all of them work in bollywood. Even sikh population is many times bigger then hindu punjabi.

As i said first convince tamil, marathi and bengali brahmins. You know what? After regestering i can create thread on anhtro forums saying there is no difference and then watch brahmins flood the thread with pictures LMAO

Please don't show me more of your inferiority complex. :lol::lol::lol:

Listen to this copied song in Lollywood.

Here is the original Indian song from where Pakistani copied that patriotic song.

:oops::oops:

Please don't show me more of your inferiority complex. :lol::lol::lol:

@INDIC

Go kill yourself Bengali.

There are more than 22 videos like this proving how much you bhartis steal from us. :lol:

@INDIC

Go kill yourself Bengali.

There are more than 22 videos like this proving how much you bhartis steal from us. :lol:

I seen loads of your LOLywood movies like Pehchan or Har Gaya Insaan who were direct copy of Indian movies. Even your movies copy the titles from popular Bollywood dialogues. sometimes even copy theme music of Indian movies. :lol::lol:

@RazPaK which garbage LOLywood film is this. :lol::lol:

tumblr_lurx1jhYcu1qhq3s3o1_400.gif

I seen loads of your LOLywood movies like Pehchan or Har Gaya Insaan who were direct copy of Indian movies. Even your movies copy the titles from popular Bollywood dialogues. sometimes even copy theme music of Indian movies. :lol::lol:

@RazPaK which garbage LOLywood film is this. :lol::lol:

tumblr_lurx1jhYcu1qhq3s3o1_400.gif

Bengali, tumay izzat ras ni aati.

Ganday naali ki keeray.

You bhartis copy more than Chinese.

Saalaya ja doob ke marja.

@INDIC, Tu intehai beghairat bharti hain. :rofl:

Lakh di lanat te fit mun.

Kaala mun te neelay pehr.

:rofl:

@oye_natta

eh churay nu avdi aukat da das.