What's new

some mentality on pdf

I would rather adopt to minus one formula where all reactionaries like @jamahir are banned indefinitely... :D :D :D
But mate , you are banned. Anyway, Enjoy holidays! and watch movie with Nachos on one hand, and girl friend on other hand holding coke, popcorn and lollipop.

Last edited:
Last edited:
why is a large portion of pdf population so callous, cruel, ignorant, brain-washed, selfish, hateful, sectarian, isolationist, uncouth, ill-educated, cowardly, reactionary?? sensitive heroes like che guevara and muammar gaddafi who dedicated their life to humanity would have felt insulted in this gathering of mocking ignorant stone-hearted fools who cannot be affected by sufferings... the old prophets and preachers would have suffered bouts of crying at the disconnected and callous wording of many here.

maybe i am out of place in a defense forum, because it is already a place where nationalistic wars are acceptable and because so many members spend time in their own corners ( the cey bahasi turk corner, arabic coffee shop, the iran corner, the kerala corner, karnataka corner, indian political discussions thread etc )... they are already separated from transnational discussions and refuse to calmly look at the world in a big-picture way.

feel free to call me a rondoo ( cry baby ) :) for saying all this, but i am saddened by the pathetic juvenile wordings, fightings and utter ignorance of many members here.

many members can hardly charm a stone let alone a gathering of enlightened progressive people. :lol:

the "syria civil war" thread is a hell-hole ( in the words of a mod )... the name itself "civil war" instead of "invasion and regime-change project" for the thread describes the ignorance of the thread starter... most posts in that huge thread are worth spitting on, for they are so anti-human and vile that if i had been the armed leader of a gathering where those posters stood, i would have myself shot those posters in the head, twice.

o reader, how do you want pdf to be??

------------------------

@WAJsal @levina @jbgt90 @hinduguy @The_Showstopper @B+ Dracula @Spring Onion @IrbiS @fakhre mirpur @takeiteasy ( i am not able to :D ) @magudi
Thats very unfortunate and it happens all the time, better option for you is to take Long breaks instead of peeking thread everyday and making yourself boil down ...Iam doing the same :hitwall:

Thats very unfortunate and it happens all the time, better option for you is to take Long breaks instead of peeking thread everyday and making yourself boil down ...Iam doing the same :hitwall:

but that would not solve the problem... the problem had to be simply pointed out... the thread was triggered by my encounter with two turk ignorant members.

"slav defence" made a nice analysis about this here ( some mentality on pdf | Page 7 ).

if pdf must seem to be respectable, there will have to be mass bans.

but yesterday i posted this thread ( no invention from India in 60 years: n. r. narayana murthy ) and it generally has had good discussion... please join there.

Jamahir the communist dude who likes fat chicks

Using pdf on old smartphones is a battle where you have an arm tied behind your back

Back
Top Bottom