What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madooxno9
Glad to see you back.Are your exams over??

Kabhi paas kabhi fail karti hai :coffee:

Good to see you too madaam ji, Exam khatam , JOB chalu... got job at CITI bank Securities Analyst . Time nahi mail pata ...
Will be on from next month once i get my permanent cabin :P

how about you , kaisa chal raha hai ?

Going through essays, those are as boring as they are tough. Most difficult is the one about my purpose for higher ed. I am a greedy bastard who wants to earn and climb the ladder with a hidden pocket elevator and they know it. But in my essay I have to portray that Jesus told me to do it for a much bigger cause. The world needs a post grad Hero and it better be me is what I ought to write. When are you finishing your course?

Bhai exams are over , jot job at CITI , guess will have to wait for 1 more year to take Gmat.

Yeah i know about those essays ... they are very crucial though. Get it read by MBA's on GMATCLUB forum too . There are some good guys there.

LOL, I received a ridiculous 1 week ban for countering my Berber friend Ceylal and his trolling. Somehow he escaped scot-free as usual despite starting the discussion which was short-lived anyway. I guess that my factual statement about his people's habit of spreading their legs wide open for everyone in France and the Arab world hit a nerve for the moderator that gave me an infraction which resulted in a ban.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom