What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My..my!!

Somebody must have hurt you real bad this time(And its neither razzyy nor manvan. Interesting!! :D )

Your post was vague, no names were mentioned instead I could find just a link to a closed thread.
From last few days I have been just skimming through the posts here on pdf.But I did hear of some controversial cartoons which were posted on pdf.
I am sure our admins understand the repercussions of allowing such posts on the forum.(I heard webby deleted those pics in time).

@WebMaster
FYI

Btw eid mubarak to all! :-)
@Armstrong @Leader @Aamna14 @Marshmallow @qamar1990 @al-Hasani @Hazzy997 @VCheng @T-123456 @Aeronaut

Webby your alert system better work this time. :butcher:

@JD_In - remember the thread about 100 positive ratings? I had one negatieve rating before posting in that thread, now they are 3 and I got no alerts. There is no audit trail in ratings recieved and Alerts. Could these be his magic powers at work? How may I know the member who gave the ratings?

@Indischer @halupridol
Guess what??
I joined a driving school today and drove a car with manual gears for the first time.... drove it for about 10kms. Yippppppiiee! :yay:

But it needs so much more concentration compared to an automatic car.:confused:

Trying to stay relevant after the election debacle :rofl:

@Indischer @halupridol
Guess what??
I joined a driving school today and drove a car with manual gears for the first time.... drove it for about 10kms. Yippppppiiee! :yay:

But it needs so much more concentration compared to an automatic car.:confused:

You ll get used to it. Automatic cars are boring. The clutch will be feel different in different cars, so when you go for the test make sure you go in the same car.

@Roybot I have noticed lot of change in the way you post.... You were all together different guy a year ago..... Any reason? (if i may ask you)

I guess marriage taught me the futility of confrontation :lol:. Also I spend a lot less amount of time here on PDF than I used to before.

Yup... I can understand how it feels.....I think i also can attribute my marriage towards survival in PDF :P

My logic says that if women drive less then they will get lesser experience and ergo the accidents. :agree:

You ll get used to it. Automatic cars are boring. The clutch will be feel different in different cars, so when you go for the test make sure you go in the same car.
Thanks! :-)

Somehow I managed a driving license long back (without actually giving a test).:flirt:

@Roybot I have noticed lot of change in the way you post.... You were all together different guy a year ago..... Any reason? (if i may ask you)
Reallyyy?????:blink:
I guess marriage taught me the futility of confrontation :lol:. Also I spend a lot less amount of time here on PDF than I used to before.
@nair
Roybot has BP .....bharya pediii ( translation : wifey scare :P)

My logic says that if women drive less then they will get lesser experience and ergo the accidents
Hey, that report I don't think we need to bother about much. Just pulling your leg. Enjoy driving :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom