What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My logic says that if women drive less then they will get lesser experience and ergo the accidents. :agree:

Thanks! :-)

Somehow I managed a driving license long back (without actually giving a test).:flirt:

Reallyyy?????:blink:

@nair
Roybot has BP .....bharya pediii ( translation : wifey scare :P)

Hehehe it is not BP, it is an interesting word called "Patience" which you get to improve once you are married..... and it gets a further boost once you have a child......:P

Yes he used to be a warrior...... His counters used to be excellent,( i used to love the way he converse) and he was banned few times i guess.....

@JD_In - remember the thread about 100 positive ratings? I had one negatieve rating before posting in that thread, now they are 3 and I got no alerts. There is no audit trail in ratings recieved and Alerts. Could these be his magic powers at work? How may I know the member who gave the ratings?

yeah...I recently received a -rating from big time troll, then I realized what facking this rating system is and how it is being used by people ...both are waste ! ..those ppl are giving +rating to each other lol..and then celebrate it too....recently celerbated 100 + ratings! ... :lol: Wondering its going un-noticed thru Admin's eye ..

@khujliwal Your post (the one with a negative rating) might have got deleted, that could be the reason for not shown in the alert....

@khujliwal Your post (the one with a negative rating) might have got deleted, that could be the reason for not shown in the alert....
Possible, a post with 2 - ratings or 2 Posts with a - each were deleted. Transparency Goes for a toss there.

Possible, a post with 2 - ratings or 2 Posts with a - each were deleted. Transparency Goes for a toss there.

If the post has more than 3 -ve rating then the post get deleted automatically....... If less then the chances are that the post was reported and found offensive (by moderator) and deleted the post. There is a dedicated thread for complaints regarding ratings.... you can post there the link if you want to

@Indischer @halupridol
Guess what??
I joined a driving school today and drove a car with manual gears for the first time.... drove it for about 10kms. Yippppppiiee! :yay:

But it needs so much more concentration compared to an automatic car.:confused:
wahi toh asli mazaa hai,,,:agree:

Hehehe it is not BP, it is an interesting word called "Patience" which you get to improve once you are married..... and it gets a further boost once you have a child......:P

Yes he used to be a warrior...... His counters used to be excellent,( i used to love the way he converse) and he was banned few times i guess.....
:lol::lol::lol:
@Roybot @nair
married ppl:haha:

Last edited:
Who are you do we know you?

saley chup be.......yeh jo zameen jis pey tu POST kar rha hai.................yeh meri Lease pe hai.

saley jis chaddi me susu karta hai...........usi me ched krta hai :angry:

saley chup be.......yeh jo zameen jis pey tu POST kar rha hai.................yeh meri Lease pe hai.

saley jis chaddi me susu karta hai...........usi me ched krta hai :angry:

14245285_iaimp340.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom