What's new

Why Pakistan is not a walkover

I was at khunjerab pass to see the border few weeks ago, this is my point of view or assesment. it would take the Chinese less than 24hrs to reach any part of the northern theater against india. if the indians fancy their chances.

India will never be able overwhelmed PA in AJK & J&J theater , that is why they keep Attacking International Border to make sure PA limited numbers stretched out thin , they know that they got the numbers .. if the war remain limited to J&K , I have a firm believe that Indians will have to retreat at some point .

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them.... I destroy them.

interesting analysis!
Hope this guy is alive and not tracked and killed by bhakts and rss goons , btw he is pretty sane , interesting analysis indeed ... i hope no one in endia becomes sane like him because if they do then we'll have real competition , until now endians are just over confident chest thumping war mongers and they better stay that way because its good for us .....

Last edited:
India will never be able overwhelmed PA in AJK & J&J theater , that is why they keep Attacking International Border to make sure PA limited numbers stretched out thin , they know that they got the numbers .. if the war remain limited to J&K , I have a firm believe that Indians will have to retreat at some point .

They got dozens of their own killed last time they tried to mobilise, all it takes is for us to disrupt their supply chain by whatever means and the attrition will force them to either retreat since that is probably one of their largest weaknesses

They got dozens of their own killed last time they tried to mobilise, all it takes is for us to disrupt their supply chain by whatever means and the attrition will force them to either retreat since that is probably one of their largest weaknesses
Dozens? Close to 2000 indian soldiers died during the 2002 standoff.

Way more then dozens my friend. They lost like 2k soldiers if i recall correctly.

Hope this guy is alive and not tracked and killed by bhakts and rss goons , btw he is pretty sane , interesting analysis indeed ... i hope no one in endia becomes sane like him because if they do then we'll have real competition , until now endians are just over confident chest thumping war mongers and they better stay that way because its good for us .....
India waking up to reality like this guy would be bad for Pak. In that case they would be prepared well and Pak won't be able to pull off so easily things like the February event. It's better if they keep thinking they r mighty and keep underestimating Pak while overestimating themselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom