What's new

Imran Must Get Used to Jail as He is Not Coming Out Soon Claims ARY Senior Analyst Hasan Ayub Khan!

What was the case against Nawaz?

And what's the case against IK?

Was NS given the short end of the stick by the estab? Yes.

Was Nawaz clean in the cases against him, heck no.

That's the difference.

Also just so you know, Nawaz is currently a convicted prisoner but in London, should tell you all you need to know.

Also, how is CJP going out of his way? Please tell.

Brother why the F are you expending your energy against Indians? Lol want give you a small snippet into their mindset please see the below:

Pray, tell ‘em how the F is an Indian so knowledgeable about Matiullah Jan out of all the people who he refers to as “MJ” 😂

Attachments

• IMG_9680.jpeg
    IMG_9680.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 45
Brother why the F are you expending your energy against Indians? Lol want give you a small snippet into their mindset please see the below:

It's just the annoyance at the constant BS that pulls me in :lol:

Yaar yeh chaskay letay hain saaray, I remember back in the day we used to shut them on “defence” related matters (the irony) ab yeh dekh rahay hain ke humaray qaumi sata pe issues hain internally toh yeh humaray taway pe apni rotiyan sekhna chahtay hain, petty mindset and actions sadly.

I cant ignore your posts only because of your special privileges, but nothing stops you from ignoring mine if you find them annoying.

I cant ignore your posts only because of your special privileges, but nothing stops you from ignoring mine if you find them annoying.

You should be banned and have your posting privilege removed, how tf do you have less posts than me and -38 negative ratings? 😂 if you are going to rant that is because it’s a Pakistani forum then wtf are you doing here in the first place, insaan sharam kha leta hai 😂

You should be banned and have your posting privilege removed, how tf do you have less posts than me and -38 negative ratings? 😂 if you are going to rant that is because it’s a Pakistani forum then wtf are you doing here in the first place, insaan sharam kha leta hai 😂
I had already requested @waz to delete my account. You are free to do so. I only request that my posts not be deleted selectively. If you want to delete them, delete all of them.

I know my views are not popular with PTI supporters who have the privilege to award negative ratings.

In recent months many of Hasan's predictions and analysis have come true!
View attachment 948620

Although many may not like his views and opinions in PDF but if one scrolls down his tweets one finds many correct analysis. Maybe he has some very firm connections with the PindiBoyz!
He seems to be a patwari. However IK has won the main hurdle of Toshakhana case. The cifer case will also be quashed because of procedural errors by the patwari and fascist regime just like Toshakhana case.

Kawaja Haris was the lawyer of Nawaz Sharif , he got disqualified,
Kawaja Haris was the lawyer of Imran Khan, he got disqualified too!

Salman Safdar was the lawyer of Musharraf, he was sentenced to death,
Salman Safdar is the lawyer of Imran Khan in cipher case!

1693378028404.png

Patwari's little wet dreams :lol:

In collusion with Indians , have you noticed patwaari and rabid Indians dogs sucking each other’s balls lately in their hate for Pakistanis .

That alone makes me realise these guys are all bastards

Fool F off… and go plough your taxi, and masturtate over your Nani maryam photos…this twxt is clearly without a doubt on her and pmln media cell payroll..
While gargling there Indian best friends balls in their mouths

Sorry had to add

Disgusting how these criminal breeds are now colliding with the filth next door in the destruction of Pakistan

REMINIDER

Chairman Imran Khan’s Address to the nation regarding the cypher​

Need to counter the blatant lying.

On topic though, still awaiting your answer buddy.

Back
Top Bottom