What's new

India leading source of Anti-Palestinian disinformation

Valid argument

But there is strong anti Muslim sentiment in today’s India. That must play a role.
There is a strong pro-Palestenian and anti-Israeli sentiment among Muslims of this subcontinent too despite them being thousands of miles away. From an Indian, relationships are to be India centric not religious-centric.

The communal angle will always be there, but Indian sentiment towards Israel is of a nation that helped us in the time of need.

I could elaborate, but I guess you know that already. Israel's weapons played a major role in the 1971 war when we were in dire straights, and Israel leveraged this. Similar to the situation in 99. What did Palestinians give us? Consistently voted against India in OIC coopted resolutions against us, despite us supporting them in UN and voting against Israel and the west? So, it all comes down to religion, and then why should we have a positive sentiment towards them? Why should we be sympathetic to the Palestinian cause?

You can't trust the hindus

You can't allow hindus into your country and support India

Jinnah was right and India has a thousand years of mental trauma that it can't overcome

These hindus are your enemies, boycott and sanction India and hindus everywhere

You can see what kind of people they are

@PradoTLC

Islam bases it on character of person

How did Whisky and Mir Bawla get married then?

Regards

They had screwed up parents

There is a strong pro-Palestenian and anti-Israeli sentiment among Muslims of this subcontinent too despite them being thousands of miles away. From an Indian, relationships are to be India centric not religious-centric.

The communal angle will always be there, but Indian sentiment towards Israel is of a nation that helped us in the time of need.

I could elaborate, but I guess you know that already. Israel's weapons played a major role in the 1971 war when we were in dire straights, and Israel leveraged this. Similar to the situation in 99. What did Palestinians give us? Consistently voted against India in OIC coopted resolutions against us, despite us supporting them in UN and voting against Israel and the west? So, it all comes down to religion, and then why should we have a positive sentiment towards them? Why should we be sympathetic to the Palestinian cause?

Valid points

Palestinian official position was always assholic against Pakistan ..

Why we do this ?

As imran khan stated on record “what answer will I give God ? “

Palestinian siding with india is the same thing they will have to answer for, just as Indian Muslims who stupidly sided with Hindu india .

. ironically both are paying that price of siding with the wrong horse

Last edited:

Anyone who denies that Indian behaviour is shaped by massive Islamophobic mindset present in India is indulging in intellectual dishonesty.

Given your logic, India must be the most anti American country in the world. It provided all of Pakistan's arsenal along with most of the allied nations in the 2nd world war. Speaking of Israel, Indian society held favorable views of Hitler and continue to do so today.

The hatred in you blinds you, makes you deaf and dumb to human condition in Gaza.

@PradoTLC

Palestine's anti-Pak position is a matter of historical legacy. Many Palis have bitter memories of the Black September event where Gen Maulana Zia ul Haq shaheed played a nefarious role in crushing Palis with large scale civilian casualties.

Regards

@PradoTLC

Palestine's anti-Pak position is a matter of historical legacy. Many Palis have bitter memories of the Black September event where Gen Maulana Zia ul Haq shaheed played a nefarious role in crushing Palis with large scale civilian casualties.

Regards

Yes I know.

But Palestinians were the trouble makers and we corrected the problem at the request of Jordanian gov .. we didn’t invite our selves

Pakistan’s support for Palestinian cause was always based principles and not what a dumb bunch idiot badly behaved Palestinian think ..

@PradoTLC

You are right of course. It is just that a prejudice was created, which as you know doesnt get cured easily.

Regars
ds

Al-Jazeera is one of the most biased news agencies.
Many Indians hardly knew about Gaza.

Screenshot_20231017-152420_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Anyone who denies that Indian behaviour is shaped by massive Islamophobic mindset present in India is indulging in intellectual dishonesty.

Given your logic, India must be the most anti American country in the world. It provided all of Pakistan's arsenal along with most of the allied nations in the 2nd world war. Speaking of Israel, Indian society held favorable views of Hitler and continue to do so today.

The hatred in you blinds you, makes you deaf and dumb to human condition in Gaza.
The condition in Gaza (except when they fuked around), is even better than Pakistan on most of the Human Development Indicators. It'll be stupid to expect, harbouring Hamas in the name of resistance and firing rockets, killing Jews in thousands and you get a mute reaction from Israel? Last I remember, the Gazans themselves elected Hamas, right? You live with the consequences of people you elect to represent you.

India was anti-America for a long time until they cosied up with us. If you want us to support you, support us when we need them. Also, Hitler is dead we don't care about him. Maybe you should ask about Hitler to those who invoke him in these protests.

The kind of replies seen here are amazing

First of all, how does one even quantify the so called disinformation .. leave aside if its disinformation or not? Other than saying it is

Secondly its effing social media, which gives every lallu panju a chance to be what they want , say what they want in anonymity. If anyone here who has written xenophobic and religious bigotry filled mentions says to me, that it just happens in India .. you are either a fool or a crooked person with forked tongue.

Effing move on after debunking stuff if you can, because its also called freedom of expression.

Unfortunately this is true. What is worse is that this is not going to change any time soon. The world is very interconnected now and Indians are developing a bad reputation on social media. Indians planning to travel to or work in Muslim countries should beware that their reputation may precede them and they may be asked uncomfortable questions. Worse still, they may be victims of hate crimes.
Really? have you read about any such incidents till now?

I mean if there is a idiot somewhere, who judges anybody from a region or religion or race etc based on some social media posts .. how is this not bigotry by the other one? Instead of saying its wrong, by writing this you are basically saying its understandable right?

Guess the Leftist theory of terrorism has no religion, one should not be phobic about race or religion etc.. do not work in case of Indians ehh?

People can then judge the entire race or religion, because someone posted something somewhere and we didn't like it no? How does the leftist logic only work one way?

The kind of replies seen here are amazing

First of all, how does one even quantify the so called disinformation .. leave aside if its disinformation or not? Other than saying it is

Secondly its effing social media, which gives every lallu panju a chance to be what they want , say what they want in anonymity. If anyone here who has written xenophobic and religious bigotry filled mentions says to me, that it just happens in India .. you are either a fool or a crooked person with forked tongue.

Effing move on after debunking stuff if you can, because its also called freedom of expression.

Really? have you read about any such incidents till now?

I mean if there is a idiot somewhere, who judges anybody from a region or religion or race etc based on some social media posts .. how is this not bigotry by the other one? Instead of saying its wrong, by writing this you are basically saying its understandable right?

Guess the Leftist theory of terrorism has no religion, one should not be phobic about race or religion etc.. do not work in case of Indians ehh?

People can then judge the entire race or religion, because someone posted something somewhere and we didn't like it no? How does the leftist logic only work one way?

It's a reflection of what I've been saying and why JINNAH was adamant India had to partition

The hatred amongst indians is brutal,, the people hate each other,, and the hindus carry mental trauma from.1000 years of Muslim dominance and it reflects in their character

So no Muslim can trust a Hindu and being in one country is RETARDED

An expansion of that is that even though hindus may seem like goofy brown dudes,, inside they harbor extreme anti Muslim feelings because of that mental trauma they suffer

So its the DUTY of Pakistani and other south Asian Muslims who know and understand the hindus to WARN OTHER MUSLIMS from Indonesia to Malaysia to the GCC, Africa and beyond that hindus are the enemy and need to be removed and not trusted under any circumstance

It is our duty to try to marshal Muslims of South Asia against a mutual enemy

I said it for years,, the hindus themselves and their extremism will reveal their kala ugly face and we need to utilize it to Garner anti Hindu feeling against the hindutva

It's a reflection of what I've been saying and why JINNAH was adamant India had to partition

The hatred amongst indians is brutal,, the people hate each other,, and the hindus carry mental trauma from.1000 years of Muslim dominance and it reflects in their character

So no Muslim can trust a Hindu and being in one country is RETARDED

An expansion of that is that even though hindus may seem like goofy brown dudes,, inside they harbor extreme anti Muslim feelings because of that mental trauma they suffer

So its the DUTY of Pakistani and other south Asian Muslims who know and understand the hindus to WARN OTHER MUSLIMS from Indonesia to Malaysia to the GCC, Africa and beyond that hindus are the enemy and need to be removed and not trusted under any circumstance

It is our duty to try to marshal Muslims of South Asia against a mutual enemy

I said it for years,, the hindus themselves and their extremism will reveal their kala ugly face and we need to utilize it to Garner anti Hindu feeling against the hindutva
You are nothing but a person with extreme Xenophobia

Just read what you wrote above

India encompasses 28 states -- not all of them were under Muslim rule at all times. The history itself is mired in controversy, and is a battleground for Leftists and right wingers here.

Do you think a young kid today cares about, who ruled whom or more about what school or college he needs to get into?

One doesn't even get to this historical baggage, till they reach a certain age given the school curriculum. No family in right mind, will ever teach its kids hatred just because some one ruled someone long back.

Extremism my foot, majority couldn't even unite due to its differences for last seven decades here. Like any country, we have our fools and idiots and bigots, as well as educated people who know that current and future matter.

That's not to say they forget past, as past is there to teach lessons. Its a nuanced thing, and not everyone understands how to take it and use it. All you wrote is to brush 1.4 billion people, with one single brush. Things are always somewhere in the middle, learn to appreciate the grey besides the black and white differences between things.

Back
Top Bottom