What's new

US to hike military aid, send military ships and aircraft closer to Israel

...the fact that even the best pilots need guidance from towers and ground based radars to land a commercial Jet on an airstrip
on which the same pilot has landed his Jet several dozen times and that targeting towers by those jets was like targeting a needle 1000 yards away with a bullet!!!
That is not true. I learned to fly in high school so by the time I entered the USAF, I was well familiar with basic flight. In ground school, we learned that ground control is there for TRAFFIC DECONFLICTION, in other words, permissions to do A then B, and so on. If I wanted to fly my trainer Cessna 152 straight at the tower, I could have done it the first time I solo-ed. You do not know WTF you are talking about.

So what is preventing China helping the Muslims make a real 9/11?
everyone knows you are the next jewish stronghold after Israel, look at those partying Israelis just a few days back thinking they are impenetrable.

well looks like they are not partying now😂

Am I the only one that have this eerie feeling that this is not going to end well?

That is not true. I learned to fly in high school so by the time I entered the USAF, I was well familiar with basic flight. In ground school, we learned that ground control is there for TRAFFIC DECONFLICTION, in other words, permissions to do A then B, and so on. If I wanted to fly my trainer Cessna 152 straight at the tower, I could have done it the first time I solo-ed. You do not know WTF you are talking about.
Never really flew anything so wouldn't really know myself. But do other pilots agree with your assessment that novice pilots could have flown those big commercial jets into buildings with such precision?? Any local pilots on this forum who would like to add anything?

Another 911 or terrorist attack is useless. It wouldn't hurt US much. China will surpass US in science and technology. Which will destroy US from root.

Are you a retard

You really think usa can handle another war on terror

Fight with Russia

And also fight which china

If USA was not a fucking Pussy to give Ukraine what it need…it would have win the war. Instead republicans now cutting of funding. And there is real possibility Ukraine will lose.

Do us a favor. Go suck your own dick.

fvck , now US taxpayers finance another war after the Ukraine war .... these fvcking wars going to bankrupt US....

Never really flew anything so wouldn't really know myself. But do other pilots agree with your assessment that novice pilots could have flown those big commercial jets into buildings with such precision??
An airport, and its runway system, is a DESIRABLE target, and as such, there will be air traffic, and as such, there must be ground control as to who lands when and where. It does not take Top Gun maneuvers to land on a runway. What you need most is compliance, just go to your assigned altitude and wait for your turn to land. It is called 'stacking'.

Stacking means pilots move into a holding pattern circling radio beacons.​
For this reason, there are several crafts separated vertically by 1,000 feet or more at the identical time in the holding stack. once the plane leaves the holding stack it’s safely directed towards the runway.​
This 17 yrs old young man done it.

...how about achieving your dream at age 17!​
Christopher Ballinger is among the youngest Black pilots in the country thanks to an Air Force JROTC flight Academy Program.​
On the other hand, except for floaters, water is an UNDESIRABLE target for landing. No one is going to direct anyone to land on any body of water.

Such an unpowered water landing is, of course, extremely dangerous, and the success of this justifies the much-used phrase of "miracle on the Hudson." There are procedures for water landings, or ditching, from manufacturers and regulators, but in practice, these are rare occurrences.
Capt Sullenberger had to pilot an unpowered airplane to an UNDESIRABLE but clear target.

What could a 'novice' pilot do? See WW II. JPN trained their kamikaze pilots to do one thing: fly in a straight line. Many of these pilots were boys younger than 17 yrs old. They were not trained to navigate, to land, to do air combat, and anything else a 'regular' pilot is supposed to do. They were trained to take off, basic formation flying, follow a leader who navigate and guide them to their targets, and after the leader left, these young boys would fly straight into US ships. Most did not survive anti-aircraft defense, but some did. They were not trained, let alone experienced, enough to be called 'novice' pilots.

The 9/11 hijackers were no different. Like the JPNese kamikaze pilots, the 9/11 hijackers knew theirs was a one-way trip. The reason they enrolled in a flight school is to be trained in straight and level flight, but no more. Their targets were static, undefended, and prominent. The path to the targets was uncluttered meaning no traffic because buildings are undesirable by everyone else, except for them. The training the 9/11 hijackers received, human and technical, was magnitude better than the JPNese kamikaze pilots had.

Any local pilots on this forum who would like to add anything?
Yes...Please...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom