What's new

US to hike military aid, send military ships and aircraft closer to Israel

Half your country believe that 9/11 was inside Job, so you better clear that out first with them. Second, Talking about Israel/Palestinian conflict and USA putting its weight behind Israel not because of similar values, but USA has no option the white house/Congress is held hostage my the Powerful Israeli lobby and no one can say a single word against Israel no matter what war crimes they commit, forget about Muslims doing anything to USA, Muslims have no conflict with America their problem is with oppression and invasions.
Here is the harsh reality...

Other than Iran, NO ONE will come to the Palestinians' aid. That you are all Muslims is irrelevant. Iran will be slapped down, you can count on that. Saudi Arabia have been talking about normalization with Israel and this current war will not derail that. The rest of the ME is too busy with the sorry state of their own countries to care about the Palestinians. Most likely, this will be the Palestinians' last hurrah.

911 was clearly an inside job. Everything the neocons wanted to do was laid out in the 90s, 911 was designed to be the trigger.
Then maybe China can help the Muslims make a real '9/11' this time? :lol:

Other than Iran, NO ONE will come to the Palestinians' aid. That you are all Muslims is irrelevant. Iran will be slapped down, you can count on that. Saudi Arabia have been talking about normalization with Israel and this current war will not derail that. The rest of the ME is too busy with the sorry state of their own countries to care about the Palestinians. Most likely, this will be the Palestinians' last hurrah.

Then China can help the Muslims make a real '9/11' this time? :lol:
911 was done by the CIA and Mossad.

You’re dense and out of touch. Typical boomer shit.

Btw you’re not white and never will be dude. I can smell the self hatred a mile away. I know what I am, do you?

You're not even American. No one cares about your opinion.

Like I said before, the more the US goes down this anti China rabbit hole, it will all backfire and just hasten the end of American dominance.
True, Putin wouldn't start the war without making sure to keep China at least neutral, if there's no Ukraine war, Hamas attack probably also wouldn't happen, at least at this time.

You are going all over the place my friend, so from Israel/Palestine conflict you go to 9/11 and now Muslim unity ? who said if anyone coming to Palestinians aid ? I know no one is coming to their and that's why they in desperate attacked, you think attacks happened over night and out of nowhere ? behind every conflict/war/Attack there is a whole history and small events that lead to that big show down, heck even 9/11 has its small events that leads to the attack but that's not the topic.

As for normalization with Israel, I am up for that and also supports Pakistan's decision to Accept Israel if they ever did, but problem here is that Pakistan or any middle eastern country is not a super power, neither they got 11 A/C and invaded a bunch of ME'rn countries, so USA putting its support for Israel who have committed war crimes shows that USA has no say in their support for Israel, its the lobby that is pulling the strings from behind. Because since I moved to USA people of all background color and race have been telling me that USA will fight any enemy who will invade its lands, and its everyone's right to self defense including Israeli/Palestinians, so Palestinians had enough of the bullying and illegal settlements, murdering and so all that frustration came out in those attack, will it bring any benefit for Palestinians ? Nope, will it help Israel ? Maybe, but at least now USA has dropped its neutrality, so I am glad that USA is at least acknowledging that they are not a neutral party in this conflict.

In other words, China will do exactly as most of the ME -- talk. And China will have the 50-cent army do the 'fighting' on the internet. Cheerios.
Does keeping US busy and disabling US the power to militarily interfere oversea count?

Last edited:
So what is preventing China from sending arms to the Palestinians?
not a word from the Arabs now you expect China to jump into the fight?

Helping with Iran's industrial output is good enough for now in my opinion..

So when will Muslims give US another 9/11?
You will get another 9/11 whenever you need an excuse to invade 3-4 countries. That Arabs were planted in the planes which targeted the WTC was just to direct public anger towards OBL and Afghanistan as the common American has no differentiation between an Arab and an Afghan and the fact that even the best pilots need guidance from towers and ground based radars to land a commercial Jet on an airstrip on which the same pilot has landed his Jet several dozen times and that targeting towers by those jets was like targeting a needle 1000 yards away with a bullet!!!

So, whenever you need another 9/11, you will create 1 and most of your population will eat it up and hence you will have your excuse to annihilate another few countries! With so much potential to do good and with a whole lot of good that your country does around the world; I wonder why there is also so much evil in you. It's like the US is the anti-Crist (Dajjal) which gives with 1 hand (false goods) and annihilates with the other (the righteous)!

You will get another 9/11 whenever you need an excuse to invade 3-4 countries. That Arabs were planted in the planes which targeted the WTC was just to direct public anger towards OBL and Afghanistan as the common American has no differentiation between an Arab and an Afghan and the fact that even the best pilots need guidance from towers and ground based radars to land a commercial Jet on an airstrip on which the same pilot has landed his Jet several dozen times and that targeting towers by those jets was like targeting a needle 1000 yards away with a bullet!!!

So, whenever you need another 9/11, you will create 1 and most of your population will eat it up and hence you will have your excuse to annihilate another few countries! With so much potential to do good and with a whole lot of good that your country does around the world; I wonder why there is also so much evil in you. It's like the US is the anti-Crist (Dajjal) which gives with 1 hand (false goods) and annihilates with the other (the righteous)!
The US govt is dominated by the military industrial complex. In short, these contractors enrich themselves by pushing for endless war and conflict. So this is a never ending cycle. Because they control American politicians, the US will always be provoking endless war and conflict. Add to that the Zionist lobby and it’s a no brained why the Middle East has been destroyed.

You're becoming borderline unhinged.
He’s always been unhinged. He’s an old Asian American boomer roleplaying as a Tom Clancyesque white man. He lives in his own head.

It’s really sad more than anything. A lot of older Asian Americans have so much internalized self hatred because of the racism they encountered.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom