What's new

India leading source of Anti-Palestinian disinformation

Unfortunately this is true. What is worse is that this is not going to change any time soon. The world is very interconnected now and Indians are developing a bad reputation on social media. Indians planning to travel to or work in Muslim countries should beware that their reputation may precede them and they may be asked uncomfortable questions. Worse still, they may be victims of hate crimes.
What world you live in ? if Gulf countries or for that matter any other countries need Indians they will provide them security and if they don’t need then they will kick out next moment. You seems to start believing in ummah chumma. There are no friends in geopolitics only interests.

I do agree people should be sane to differentiate religion vs ideology. ISIS, Taliban, Iranian mullah vs Islam but it is two way street as hate for Hindus religion actually caused this resentments. But do you think world is sane place? Also if you are strong you will always be hated example USA.
They worship and go from one master to another, it's not their fault , they were enslaved for a thousand years and don't know how to live without a master. Enslavement is their culture and they have a pretty decent caste system to enforce it.
Are you sure you are not thinking about Pakistani generals 🤔
This is surprising, Jewish and Hindus barely have anything in common.

Jewish religion have lot more common to islam. Not to mention lots of food in Israel has middle eastern origin. Why Indian Hindus so pro Israel. Can it be just anti Muslim hate? I am sure that’s it.
If there is so much common between Jews and Muslims whys are you fighting for thousands of years? India goes along great with progressive Muslims countries like SA, UAE, Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia, Oman….. it is jihadi people and countries india have problem with. Case and point Rashid Latif, Babar Azad , Wasim Akram and many more vs Rizwan, Shahid Afridi , Javed Miyadad…. Formar group are loved by Indians and later well you know.

Indians and Hindus (Modi also said same) support Palestine right as independent state with Israel living side by side peacefully. Most of the hate for Islamic terrorism and Hamas and other groups comes because Pakistani support in Kashmir, Punjab, Mumbai attack and persecution and historic slaughter of Hindus by Islamic invaders.

What world you live in ? if Gulf countries or for that matter any other countries need Indians they will provide them security and if they don’t need then they will kick out next moment. You seems to like start believing in ummah chumma. There are no friends in geopolitics only interests.

I do agree people should be sane to differentiate religion vs ideology. ISIS, Taliban, Iranian mullah vs Islam but it is two way street as hate for Hindus religion actually caused this resentments. But do you think world is sane place? Also if you are strong you will always be hated example USA.

Are you sure you are not thinking about Pakistani generals 🤔

If there is so much common between Jews and Muslims whys are you fighting for thousands of years? India goes along great with progressive Muslims countries like SA, UAE, Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia, Oman….. it is jihadi people and countries india have problem with. Case and point Rashid Latif, Babar Azad , Wasim Akram and many more vs Rizwan, Shahid Afridi , Javed Miyadad…. Formar group are loved by Indians and later well you know.

Indians and Hindus (Modi also said same) support Palestine right as independent state with Israel living side by side peacefully. Most of the hate for Islamic terrorism and Hamas and other groups comes because Pakistani support in Kashmir, Punjab, Mumbai attack and perditions and historic slaughter of Hindus by Islamic invaders.
Muslim and Jewish didn’t fight for thousands of years. You are wrong about it. Muslims always shelter Jewish from prosecution by European anti semitic people. All these change when British decided to create Israel on Arab land in 1948.

Even Palestinian allowed thousands of fleeing Jewish during Second World War. While india wanted to get close to hitler as it was against British occupation.

Muslim and Jewish have lot in common. It’s unfortunate creation of Israel ruin relationship between these two religion.

What world you live in ? if Gulf countries or for that matter any other countries need Indians they will provide them security and if they don’t need then they will kick out next moment. You seems to like start believing in ummah chumma. There are no friends in geopolitics only interests.

Will all behaviour be dictated only by geopolitics? Are these people official representatives of Indian policy? Talking of geopolitics, India hasn't officially declared support to Israel. It's only our TV anchors who are chasing Israeli diplomats and random officials they can lay their hands on, asking them questions about what they think of Indian support, and these officials feel compelled to appreciate it. If we wouldn't pester them, they wouldn't give a damn about our support.

The larger point is not about support to Israel, but about spreading disinformation and harassing people on social media, which Indians do a lot. Maybe other nationalities also do it, but I don't care about them. Our benchmark has to be better. The prevailing mindset in the country is "Hum to aisay hi hain, ukhaad lo jo ukhaadna hai".

Gulf countries may not kick out Indians, but an average Indian does not deal with Sheikh Rashid or MBS on a daily basis. He has to deal with a multi national group of people, many of them Muslims. I am sure a sane Indian who has nothing to do with this disinformation would not like to be a target of violent reactions. Gulf countries are least of the problem as they have very strict law enforcement. In countries like US and UK, such an image will actually endanger Indian lives.

Yet they hate Muslims but suck Anglo dick

Because Anglos still rule the world, well almost.
In a hypothetical scenario if China became the sole unrivaled superpower, poopjeets will be like "sorry saar for mai past beehev, saar it ij only mis undarstanding, I hop you bheel gib me oppor-too-niti to mek it raiyt saar" :lol:

Last edited:
Indians and Hindus (Modi also said same) support Palestine right as independent state with Israel living side by side peacefully.

BS. You support ethnic cleansing of Palestinians wholeheartedly, all Hindus do, but are way too cowardly to say it out loud. Being spineless is in your genes streetshitter.

Chinese social media making fun of India supporting Israel

微信图片_20231017123131.png

Last edited:
Chinese expert said India is just like the "bat" in Aesop's Fables. Who is a pure opportunism and egoism. India can not become a real big power with this mindset

Ever since CCP got caught with their bat virus, they call anything that scares them bat like.

Some CCP bot will have the old chineE Confucius saying about when the bat takes wing, wise chinamen run.

BS. You support ethnic cleansing of Palestinians wholeheartedly, all Hindus do, but are way too cowardly to say it out loud. Being spineless is in your genes streetshitter.
Terrorist and their supporters are hated by India so sure Hamas and it supporter are also hated. Ain’t Hamas is elected by Gaza? Now read your last line and comedown from your high horse you Hinduphobic.

Indian social warriors are not doing India any favor. They are just exposing themselves for the world to see. Gulf Arabs, Iranians and Afghans usually held decent views about India --- until their Tweets & comments exposing their hatred of Muslims.
No one is here to make people happy specially on when anonymous. I mean ordinary Muslim who puts religion above humanity will standby other Muslim vs Hindu, Christian, Buddhist , Sikh no matter right or wrong.

Now when not anonymous that Hinduphobic Hussain guy could come across nicest to Hindu if you meet in person. So it is all good when we treat each other good in person. Most non lunatic Pakistani comes to India been accorded great hospitality Example Abrar (Bike guy) or many Pakistani coming for medical treatment in India or some Indian Hindu visiting Pakistan in person also get similar experiences. So try to differentiate hate in person vs digital world.

Last edited:
Ain’t Hamas is elected by Gaza?

Still not clear, which one do you support Israel or Palestine? Why are you Hindus afraid to declare your support for Israel officially? Coward subhumans, no wonder you were subjugated and treated like animals for a thousand years. Totally spineless.

Muslim and Jewish didn’t fight for thousands of years. You are wrong about it. Muslims always shelter Jewish from prosecution by European anti semitic people. All these change when British decided to create Israel on Arab land in 1948.

Even Palestinian allowed thousands of fleeing Jewish during Second World War. While india wanted to get close to hitler as it was against British occupation.

Muslim and Jewish have lot in common. It’s unfortunate creation of Israel ruin relationship between these two religion.
If you say Israel and Palestinian conflict is recent than agreed but Jews and Muslims are fighting since Banu Quartz time. I recall one of Muhammad’s wife was widow of Jewish soldier in war against Jews.

Look point I am making is people are always going to fight if they don’t seek peace and you can see Shia and Sunnis are fighting for ever so forget love between Jews and Muslim. We don’t need to love each other just we don’t need to hate each other.

Still not clear, which one do you support Israel or Palestine? Why are you Hindus afraid to declare your support for Israel officially? Coward subhumans, no wonder you were subjugated and treated like animals for a thousand years. Totally spineless.
If Palestinian = Hamas than NO support. If Palestinian are Mahmoud Abbas(PNO) than YES (because they become peace seekers)

You should know who wore salwar because of talwar. Hindus got their freedoms from both Islamic invaders and Britisher and Pakistani still have not got freedom from both.

If Palestinian = Hamas than NO support. If Palestinian are Mahmoud Abbas(PNO) than YES (because they become peace seekers)

So whether you officially support Israel over Palestine depends on who leads Palestine? That's not a very clear answer. As I said, spineless. You Hindus have bad genes.

Indian social warriors are not doing India any favor. They are just exposing themselves for the world to see. Gulf Arabs, Iranians and Afghans usually held decent views about India --- until their Tweets & comments exposing their hatred of Muslims.

Something I've said for years

The hindutiwadi will make hatred for hindus intense

From Indonesia to the GCC and beyond they will hate hindus as much as I do😂😂

Back
Top Bottom