What's new

India leading source of Anti-Palestinian disinformation

This is surprising, Jewish and Hindus barely have anything in common.

Jewish religion have lot more common to islam. Not to mention lots of food in Israel has middle eastern origin. Why Indian Hindus so pro Israel. Can it be just anti Muslim hate? I am sure that’s it.

Chinese expert said India is just like the "bat" in Aesop's Fables. Who is a pure opportunism and egoism. India can not become a real big power with this mindset

We Pakistani know and have known this. India is just a paper tiger. Has the population power to spread disinformation, rumors, lies and to attract investments for its big markets; but that's it. It's disoriented and not well managed.

Pakistan is a military FORCE with every missile aimed at India with a well managed military. India, on the other hand, is in disarray with many factions of military branches that are not united and tends to dream to be a super military POWER, while having a poorly managed system. Their soldiers don't get proper food (as you can see of their videos in Kashmir in which soldiers show videos of how hungry they are) and they are not well managed.

That India is the centre of the Islamophobia industry is a fact known to a person like me for years. It’s good to know that Muslims around the world are starting to take notice.

It is hoped that Arab countries will keep this in mind when making policies related to India.

Jewish religion have lot more common to islam. Not to mention lots of food in Israel has middle eastern origin. Why Indian Hindus so pro Israel. Can it be just anti Muslim hate? I am sure that’s it.
The major reason is democracy. Leaders in democratic countries tend to become extremism to win voters' support. Modi has to show his anti- Islam attitue to gain Hindus votes.

Another reason is Modi has to do something to please the west camp to repair relationship damage caused diplomatic tension between India and Canada

Chinese expert said India is just like the "bat" in Aesop's Fables. Who is a pure opportunism and egoism. India can not become a real big power with this mindset

it has to do with mentality.. india was ruled either by muslims or English... they are great simple workers but terrible leaders..

Unfortunately this is true. What is worse is that this is not going to change any time soon. The world is very interconnected now and Indians are developing a bad reputation on social media. Indians planning to travel to or work in Muslim countries should beware that their reputation may precede them and they may be asked uncomfortable questions. Worse still, they may be victims of hate crimes.

Using a bald eagle is super cringe for a European tale. Whoever made the video is a supreme idiot.

Jews, Muslims, and Christians have a lot in common. But I don't see them loving each other.

People also found it surprising Indians were pro-Russia when the Ukraine war started. We tend to have a favourable opinion of countries who support us in our conflicts. You see the Israel-Palestine issue from a religious angle for us they are all Semites, but Palestinians are useless while Israel is useful.

Yet they hate Muslims but suck Anglo dick

it is more to do with religion ideology .. islam is virtually the opposite of hindism

> Islam says worship one God , hindu many gods

> Islam mandates charity to poor and orphans , hindus zero

> Hindus have caste system , Islam none all man kind is equal under the law

> Hindus had the practice of burning the wife once hubby dies , Islams says after a period of mourning marry another

> hindus match weddings based on stars, race etc Islam bases it on character of person

and so on... list is endless

hence the hindus power that be hate islam as it destroys every thing the stand for especially the ruling brahmin class

Jews, Muslims, and Christians have a lot in common. But I don't see them loving each other.

I dont see any body loving hindus especially after they get to know you

People also found it surprising Indians were pro-Russia when the Ukraine war started. We tend to have a favourable opinion of countries who support us in our conflicts. You see the Israel-Palestine issue from a religious angle for us they are all Semites, but Palestinians are useless while Israel is useful.
Valid argument

But there is strong anti Muslim sentiment in today’s India. That must play a role.

They worship and go from one master to another, it's not their fault , they were enslaved for a thousand years and don't know how to live without a master. Enslavement is their culture and they have a pretty decent caste system to enforce it.

Back
Top Bottom