What's new

Turkish Military is better than IDF

Nothing stopped the EastMed project. The gas is going through the EastMed pipelines.
This guy kept believing the Americans wanted to start a war between Turkey and Greece. I had explained to him everything about Erdogan's provocations,but he insisted it's the Americans who want to start the war. I told him again about the events from 2019-2021,he insisted it was the petrodollar. Then I found out he's a salafi who idolizes Erdogan as some kind of Amir al Mumineen. Discussion is pointless. He will keep talking about the petrodollar.

This guy kept believing the Americans wanted to start a war between Turkey and Greece. I had explained to him everything about Erdogan's provocations,but he insisted it's the Americans who want to start the war. I told him again about the events from 2019-2021,he insisted it was the petrodollar. Then I found out he's a salafi who idolizes Erdogan as some kind of Amir al Mumineen. Discussion is pointless. He will keep talking about the petrodollar.

USA started war between Ukraine and Russia

also USA almost started conflict between Taiwan and China

USA use brainless puppets for American interests

Ukraine against Russia
Taiwan against China
Greece , PKK-YPG against Turkiye

Erdogan kept threatening with war,but sure "Greece against Turkiye"...

Not ERDOGAN

but Turkish Parliament since 1995 with CASUS BELLI

USA are brainless puppets for American interests?

Their puppets for their own interests?

Losers dont have capability to match with bigger powers

the best example is Ukraine and brainless puppet ZELENSKİ

-- Ukraine lost Luhansk, Donetsk, Zaporgia and Kherson after Crimea
-- Ukranian cities were destroyed
-- Ukranian Economy was destroyed
-- over 100.000 Ukranians died
-- Millions of Ukrainians left the Country

NO NATO Membership .... NO EU Membership

and USA-The UK laugh on Ukranians .. keep fighting against Russia for American-British interests

Another thing I've noticed is that another important Turkic state, Azerbaijan, gets access to Israeli technology. Turkey gets NATO tech while Azerbaijan gets Israeli tech. I'm quite sure Turkey also receives Israeli knowhow from the Azeris.

@LegionnairE @MMM-E

Another thing I've noticed is that another important Turkic state, Azerbaijan, gets access to Israeli technology. Turkey gets NATO tech while Azerbaijan gets Israeli tech. I'm quite sure Turkey also receives Israeli knowhow from the Azeris.

@LegionnairE @MMM-E
Turkey used to get a lot of Israeli tech too. We still have 10 Heron UAVs specially made for Turkey. 170 M60T tanks modernized by Israel, Harpy anti radiation munitions etc.

We actually had good military relations with Israel until erdogan broke it for shits and giggles.

We didn't economically sanction Israel or anything concrete like that. Just said a few words that was good for domestic consumption created that whole mavi marmara incident that got 9 Turks killed, and that's it. They died for nothing. Turkey still has lots of trade with Israel. We're just not getting any tech anymore

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom