Why is sectarianism allowed here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightStrike

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United States
Speaking about Hamas and the current war I posted the following analysis, my geopolitical opinion, an opinion which has nothing to do with religion or race:

Off course they miscalculated. It’s now clear to me that they didn’t tell their Allies they were doing this stupid operation. Now both Iran and their proxies are not willing to go all in to help because Hamas screwed up.

Nor should they carry the responsibility for Hamas stupid mistake of going full out commando without consulting with them first.

If you ask any sane person today, would you still do Oct 7th if the clock was rolled back and they will answer a loud NO. Anyone saying otherwise is either heartless or incompetent.

Then this punk (Falcon29) posts this garbage about some sectarianism bullshit, mind you he doesn’t know who I am or what my religious beliefs are (I’m not Shia or Sunni) :

“These lame posts are not gonna save you from being exposed. You are frauds and nothing more. Sectarian frauds that call for Jihad against Arabs and Muslims but never against Israeli Jews. Even now, Hezbollah fighters are chanting they will go to the Khaleej.

You are sectarian racist frauds who share same goals of the Jews in the region. And you both feed off each other and need each other to exist. You frauds bombed Syria in the same way Israeli terrorists bombed Gaza.”

So why is this toxic shit allowed here?

Last edited:
It is time for all to grow up and rise against such petty sectarianism. Before the Zionist cancer was planted in Palestine by the British bastards, and oil and US involvement there was hardly any sectarianism in the region. In the 70's even I traveled through Turkey, Egypt and many other parts of the Islamic world and no one even mentioned this evil. You kids are supposedly "educated" ones, so behave in that manner. We have enough problems with child killing Zionists, the western imperialists and their lapdog regimes than turn on each other. GROW UP!

Speaking about Hamas and the current war I posted the following analysis, my geopolitical opinion:

Then this punk (Falcon29) posts this garbage about some sectarianism bullshit, mind you he doesn’t know who I am or what my religious beliefs are:

“These lame posts are not gonna save you from being exposed. You are frauds and nothing more. Sectarian frauds that call for Jihad against Arabs and Muslims but never against Israeli Jews. Even now, Hezbollah fighters are chanting they will go to the Khaleej.

You are sectarian racist frauds who share same goals of the Jews in the region. And you both feed off each other and need each other to exist. You frauds bombed Syria in the same way Israeli terrorists bombed Gaza.”

It's Newton's law of motion, well, it's the only one of nature that has an equal and opposite reaction. If Group A is saying bad things about the Bull shiite Party, then it begs the questions then surely Party B is also an toxic Shiite over Group A. Punk

Last edited:
When something goes wrong, comrades blame and turn on each other :(

When something goes wrong, comrades blame and turn on each other :(
Just angry kids blowing off steam as most men in the Muslim world have become worse eunuchs than the western LGBT. They sit at home doing nothing and turn on each other as 7 million Zionist scum kill women and children just for spite. Iran and Turkey can end this Zionist cancer in less than a week if they choose to, but there is no unity or even a cohesive vision. I am older than than most of you and have never seen things sink so low and they are about to get worse, unless Muslims really wake up. That time will come as the world is changing fast.

Speaking about Hamas and the current war I posted the following analysis, my geopolitical opinion:

Then this punk (Falcon29) posts this garbage about some sectarianism bullshit, mind you he doesn’t know who I am or what my religious beliefs are:

Attaching 'ism' to one person's opinion is not reasonable. There is a lot of negativity posted here about everything. The best way to deal with it is to report and not promote it further through dedicated threads.

Calling Hezbollah as frauds is not sectarianism. You guys throw that thing around like anti-semites card when you don't approve of a opinion shared. I'm not sectarian and made that clear in the Gaza conflict thread. And religious beliefs don't matter to me. I called Hezbollah frauds just as I did for Arab and Islamic state leaders.

@Falcon29 has a bad, if not worst compared to all users, record when it comes to anti-Shia sectarianism. There was a time when he called us, Rafidi Kuffar.

The Gaza-Israel conflict thread was already derailed hence i left and stopped replying there.

So far, these are the ground realities about reaction of Muslim countries to this unfair onslaught on Gaza people :

Iran : political support, indirect and direct support through the regional allies in Yemen and Syria and Iraq for Palestinians but no direct engagement with Zionists. The constant attacks on American bases for example is a proof that Iran is behind the scene.

Iraqi and Syrian allies of Iran :
They have attacked Americans on their soil for being the main bakcer of Israelis

Yemen :
They have launched drones and BMs at Israel esp Eilat port

Egypt :
Simply doesn't give a shit, just tries to secure own borders and msot of times, blocks people of Gaza

Arabs of Persian Gulf :
KSA and UAE stabilized oil price in favor of Americans. Qatar and Kuwait and Oman showed political support and in some cases provided fund for Palestinians siffering from consequences of Israeli savagery.

Jordan :
Alreay busy with suppressing pro-Palestinian demonstrators.

Turkey :
Did not even close Israeli embassy and supprted Palestinians with empty words. They continue to transfer oil of Azerbaijan and Kazakstan to Israel and receive their own share of being a hub.

Hezbollah :
Constantly bombs Israeli bases and forces near Lebanon to destract IDF and hence reduce pressure on Gaza.

Hezbollah is the only side that truly helps Gaza unlile Arab Sheiks.

It's all over this forum on a variety of topics -racism, sectarianism, extreme nationalism. Too many bigots attacking all kinds of people.

Calling Hezbollah as frauds is not sectarianism. You guys throw that thing around like anti-semites card when you don't approve of a opinion shared. I'm not sectarian and made that clear in the Gaza conflict thread. And religious beliefs don't matter to me. I called Hezbollah frauds just as I did for Arab and Islamic state leaders.

No dude you’re losing it completely. I’m not Shia or Sunni, I only posted my honest opinion on the war and your first response is an uncontrolled diatribe of you you you you.

Lay off the division and hate man. It’s a cancer and this divisiveness is the number one reason why the Muslims and Arabs are so weak.

I posted this to take a stand against such rhetoric because I know how damaging it is, even to the Palestinian people.

No dude you’re losing it completely. I’m not Shia or Sunni, I only posted my honest opinion on the war and your first response is an uncontrolled diatribe of you you you you.

Lay off the division and hate man. It’s a cancer and this divisiveness is the number one reason why the Muslims and Arabs are so weak.

I posted this to take a stand against such rhetoric because I know how damaging it is, even to the Palestinian people.
He's on another thread trying to identify another forum member He's a deeply unpleasant character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom