What's new

Netanyahu is drawing the US into war with Iran

Israel will fight every Muslim country to the last American.

You guys are seriously out of touch with reality if you think US can’t wage another war. It can fight the whole world simultaneously and win that war due to its military might and the fact that it’s virtually impossible to be invaded.

But the new battle tactics are best employed covertly which cause damage without firing a bullet ok…perhaps a few.

Have you guys already forgotten the Iranian nuclear scientists killed in “accidents”? How a USB caused damage?

I think people should start looking at things more realistically than emotionally.
Then why it didn't ever since China became their peer rival? US used to wage wars all around the world, true, but not in recent years, and will be less likely in the future, a fast declining power.

Then why it didn't ever since China became their peer rival? US used to wage wars all around the world, true, but not in recent years, and will be less likely in the future, a fast declining power.

Hahaha fast declining power. Thats a good one…

Like I said why wage wars when one can use technology to do the fighting covertly?

As for peer rivals lol, that’s all media tidbits for both Chinese and American nationalists. They have much much more in common than they have differences. For example, manufacturing, tech, trade. Why wage war with China when there’s no problem at all…?

It’s like you want a war…yea? Can’t you just go play CoD?

So US didn't have technology and had to resort to wars untill recent years? this is good one.

yea... so the cave dwellers in Afghanistan (most recent war) don't really have the technology to get fcked. When they do (cell) they get tracked and shredded. Anything else that I can explain to you??

yea... so the cave dwellers in Afghanistan (most recent war) don't really have the technology to get fcked. When they do (cell) they get tracked and shredded. Anything else that I can explain to you??
They are in power now and Americans fled, nothing can change this fact.

Iran no longer concerns itself with Israel. The USA is not interested in another conflict in the Middle East, let alone one with Iran, which the US admitted has achieved "effective overmatch" against its enemies.

Israel is a tiny settler-colonial outpost of the US regime surrounded by a ring of fire of pro-Iranian forces. Iran is a civilisation.

Any attack on Iran's nuclear facilities (buried deep under mountains beyond the reach of any known Israeli conventional weapon) will result in the utter destruction of Israel's Dimona facility and the end of the pitiful Zionist regime:

If Iran doesn't have nukes and ICBMs already, they are living in fools paradise that they will be able to defend themselves from US or Israeli attack.

US doesn't have the power to wage any wars overseas now, the time had long changed, Now what's left of US is all talking.

No, it does.

They are in power now and Americans fled, nothing can change this fact.

Staying there and making it a permanent outpost was never the goal. The ones in "power" will run back to their caves if the US decides to pay another visit.

You guys are seriously out of touch with reality if you think US can’t wage another war. It can fight the whole world simultaneously and win that war due to its military might and the fact that it’s virtually impossible to be invaded.

But the new battle tactics are best employed covertly which cause damage without firing a bullet ok…perhaps a few.

Have you guys already forgotten the Iranian nuclear scientists killed in “accidents”? How a USB caused damage?

I think people should start looking at things more realistically than emotionally.

Don't exaggerate.

From now on you can base your argument on IF forever.

Yea because there's no need. I mean srsly whats wrong with you, why are you so anti-US? Esp when we are your biggest trade partner boosting your economy? All your threads and replies are anti-US.

Dont be like Indias.

Let's not be crazy. No one should want such high scale world war.

Unfortunately many people here live in a video game type of reality.

They live in countries far far away, and are unaffected, so it's easy for them to keyboard Warrior

If usa jump in with iran Ukraine is lost and Russian dominance on Europe is conform.. USA is in deep shit.
Palestinian freedom fighters has Changed course of Ukrainian Russian War mark my words. Second iran has great history and they carry the legacy of Persian Empire. They have been in these situations. You never know if they have atomic bombs and their shapers drones can destroyed amaraicn naval assets easly

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom