What's new

Imran Must Get Used to Jail as He is Not Coming Out Soon Claims ARY Senior Analyst Hasan Ayub Khan!

Need to counter the blatant lying.

On topic though, still awaiting your answer buddy.
Sorry, which specific question are you referring to ? I have lost track. Most of the replies I receive are full of accusations and abuse and I can't often make out whether the questions are rhetorical or expected to be answered by me.

Sorry, which specific question are you referring to ? I have lost track. Most of the replies I receive are full of accusations and abuse and I can't often make out whether the questions are rhetorical or expected to be answered by me.

I am sure you know the answer. He was sentenced for corruption by making a false declaration of his assets and not reporting assets he bought from Toshakhana.

I am sure you know the answer. He was sentenced for corruption by making a false declaration of his assets and not reporting assets he bought from Toshakhana.

He did declare all the assets he had, and he also reported the assets, in multiple places.

So where is the corruption exactly?

Now compare this with Nawaz Sharif.

In recent months many of Hasan's predictions and analysis have come true!
View attachment 948620

Although many may not like his views and opinions in PDF but if one scrolls down his tweets one finds many correct analysis. Maybe he has some very firm connections with the PindiBoyz!

But khan’s prediction about rupee hitting 300+ was spot on

He did declare all the assets he had, and he also reported the assets, in multiple places.

So where is the corruption exactly?

Now compare this with Nawaz Sharif.
If Nawaz Sharif broke the law, does it give Imran Khan the right to break the law as well ? And Nawaz is convicted and disqualified from holding office.

Even Imran's legal team did not dispute that he filed a false declaration with ECP for 2020-21. Their defence was that the statute of limitations had expired and that the complainant had no jurisdiction.

If he declared all the assests bought from toshakhana in his return with ECP for 2020-21, please provide a link to this document.

Imran Khan = Pakistan

Lanat on Pakistan Army and their "Mysterious" behind the scene minipulation by ROUGE TOLA ARMY

CRIME = SECRETLY toppling own government of PAKISTAN and honorable Imran Khan

No TRUST in this ROUGE ARMY retired-unretired tola

Imran Khan = Pakistan

Lanat on Pakistan Army and their "Mysterious" behind the scene minipulation by ROUGE TOLA ARMY

CRIME = SECRETLY toppling own government of PAKISTAN and honorable Imran Khan

No TRUST in this ROUGE ARMY retired-unretired tola
Imran khan = traitor zani

If Nawaz Sharif broke the law, does it give Imran Khan the right to break the law as well ? And Nawaz is convicted and disqualified from holding office.
Which law did he break, that's what I am asking.

Even Imran's legal team did not dispute that he filed a false declaration with ECP for 2020-21. Their defence was that the statute of limitations had expired and that the complainant had no jurisdiction.
O bhai teri mehrbani case parh lay poora. That was one of the defences, among many. But another one was that he had declared everything as required.

On the date when the declaration had to be filed, he did not have possession of the items, only the money. And he was not required to declare that how he got the funds, only the funds themselves. He had declared how he got the funds in the FBR statement, as was required.

Which law did he break, that's what I am asking.

O bhai teri mehrbani case parh lay poora. That was one of the defences, among many. But another one was that he had declared everything as required.

On the date when the declaration had to be filed, he did not have possession of the items, only the money. And he was not required to declare that how he got the funds, only the funds themselves. He had declared how he got the funds in the FBR statement, as was required.
Like I said, please share a copy of the statement given to the ECP for the financial year 2020-2021. That will make it clear what information was required and what was shared.

I have not seen the format of the form in Pakistan, but in other countries similar forms require reporting of change in assets held during the entire year and/or the income generated during the year and not just assets on the date of filing so that the filer cannot cheat the system by window-dressing the assets just for the year-end or filing date.

This statement is not some secret state document. If Imran Khan can wave the Donald Lu cypher around on TV and share the contents with the whole world, why not share the asset liability statement given to the ECP along with dates of when Toshakhana assets were acquired and when they were sold. Doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani ko jayega .

At present, the situation is that both ECP and trial court have said the declaration is false. It is possible they are both blatantly lying, but I find it difficult to believe they will do that when their decisions are subject to review. If you can provide contrary evidence, which IK should have in his possession, I will believe you.

On PTI's website, I found a statement of Imran's statement for year ended June 30, 2017. All he has to do to prove his innocence is to post similar statements for years when he was PM along with dates of purchase/sale of Toshakhana assets. PTI claims it believes in transparency. Why is this information not shared ?

Also, while it may not be illegal, do you think it is morally correct for someone who claims everyone else is corrupt and he is honest and talks about riyasat e medina to enrich himself by buying gifts given to him in his capacity as PM of Pakistan at a discount and immediately selling them in the market ? If he personally made millions from a gift given by a foreign country, will he not be under obligation to oblige that country ?

Last edited:
Brother why the F are you expending your energy against Indians? Lol want give you a small snippet into their mindset please see the below:

Pray, tell ‘em how the F is an Indian so knowledgeable about Matiullah Jan out of all the people who he refers to as “MJ” 😂
Sepoy duffers have outsourced cyber propaganda on their behalf to the whatsapp university grads of their hindutva slave masters next door.

View attachment 948620

Although many may not like his views and opinions in PDF but if one scrolls down his tweets one finds many correct analysis. Maybe he has some very firm connections with the PindiBoyz!
yeh khanzeer Jarnail naseer kee chooth lagta hay..

Like I said, please share a copy of the statement given to the ECP for the financial year 2020-2021. That will make it clear what information was required and what was shared.
Tried finding it, but couldn't get it. There are snippets on various news channels though.
I have not seen the format of the form in Pakistan, but in other countries similar forms require reporting of change in assets held during the entire year and/or the income generated during the year and not just assets on the date of filing so that the filer cannot cheat the system by window-dressing the assets just for the year-end or filing date.
Here is the form:

Read the 6th line.

This statement is not some secret state document. If Imran Khan can wave the Donald Lu cypher around on TV and share the contents with the whole world, why not share the asset liability statement given to the ECP along with dates of when Toshakhana assets were acquired and when they were sold. Doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani ko jayega .
BS strawman.

At present, the situation is that both ECP and trial court have said the declaration is false. It is possible they are both blatantly lying, but I find it difficult to believe they will do that when their decisions are subject to review. If you can provide contrary evidence, which IK should have in his possession, I will believe you.
Read this:

He is the lawyer in the case.

On PTI's website, I found a statement of Imran's statement for year ended June 30, 2017. All he has to do to prove his innocence is to post similar statements for years when he was PM along with dates of purchase/sale of Toshakhana assets. PTI claims it believes in transparency. Why is this information not shared ?

Pointless strawman again.

Also, while it may not be illegal, do you think it is morally correct for someone who claims everyone else is corrupt and he is honest and talks about riyasat e medina to enrich himself by buying gifts even to him in his capacity as PM of Pakistan at a discount and immediately selling them in the market ? If he personally made millions from a gift given by a foreign country, will he not be under obligation to oblige that country ?

1- Irrelevant
2- So you admit that what he did was not illegal?
3- Do you put someone in jail because of that? Let the question of morality and ethics be left to the people through a vote.

View attachment 948620

Lafafa journalism at best working for their masters wishes. They can talk till IMF paid tranche runs out and soon they will be sitting on top of the shit heap. They will soon be on their knees again and this time Imran will have the right to say NO to IMF and lets see if they will go ahead with more dollars. Country is standing with the IK regardless and Imran have got a time in or out of jail while country can't afford this luxury and running out of dollars and time. Some one have to pay the generals pay cheques too and lets see who blinks first.

Back
Top Bottom